We’ve made some changes that are not applicable in NY or for NY customers. NY customers, find out how to protect your device here.
Break free from worry with protection, digital
security and support.
Open enrollment for
all protection options ends 12.3.21.
Enroll Manage Claims
Protect and secure eligible devices with
everything from same-day
cracked screen repair to ID theft alerts.
All the ways
View the brochures to learn more about device protection.
Available for replacement smartphones¹ and new devices purchased here.²
Get it fixed fast for only $29 each time you need it.³
Just book an appointment at a Verizon-authorized repair facility, and we’ll take care of it.⁴
Get help to optimize your device and connect it to virtually anything else—now available from select smart home speakers.
Experts5 to optimize your digital security and privacy tools7 and help resolve security vulnerabilities that can impact your personal identity and online privacy.
Benefits provide ID theft monitoring, secure Wi-Fi, and screening and blocking of robocalls.7 Download the included apps: Digital Secure and Call Filter.
Enjoy longer device life with deep cleanings and expert-led diagnostics to optimize speed, performance and battery life.8
Limitations and exclusions apply. Refer to applicable footnotes below.
Enroll within 30 days of
activating your device.
Download the Digital Secure,
Call Filter and Tech Coach apps.
Relax knowing your
device is protected.
We’ve got answers.
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect, you must enroll either:
- Within 30 days of one of the following events:
- Purchase or upgrade to a new device and activate it on a new or existing line
- Bring your own eligible device that meets the following criteria:
- Is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens) and free of defects
- Isn't lost or stolen
- Is activated on a new line (not an existing line)
- During an open enrollment period
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you must meet the requirements for Verizon Mobile Protect above, and you must also have 3 – 10 lines on your account with eligible devices.
You can check your eligibility in My Verizon. If Device Protection is listed under the Get Products tab, you're eligible to enroll.
If you're bringing your own device, you can check device compatibility before signing up for a new line of service.
Note: New York customers and prepaid accounts aren't eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect at this time.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device provides flexible account coverage to be used across 3 – 10 lines with eligible devices.
Verizon Mobile Protect protects devices used on a single enrolled line.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device may be a better option than enrolling in for individual lines because:
- You can file a claim for an eligible device used on any line on your account (provided that you have an open registration). You don't need to select which lines you want covered until something happens. Once you file a claim on a line, that line is registered on your account. You'll still have 2 more registrations available that you can use for any other eligible device active on another line on your account. Claims and registrations roll off after 12 months, provided that no further claims are filed within that 12-month period.
If you register 3 lines for coverage and have other lines on your account that you want to cover, you can add Additional Coverage for up to 7 additional lines, for just $11.40/month per line. Each Additional Coverage gives you 1 more registration and 3 more shared claims.
- You have a pool of shared claims to use across any registered line (once enrolled in multi-device coverage). If you cover your lines individually, you get 3 claims/line in 12 months, and those claims can only be used for that covered line. With Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you get 9 pooled claims to use across all 3 registered lines within a 12-month period. If you want to file 9 claims on the same line within that 12-month period, you can.
- You get technical support, security and privacy, spam call filtering and public Wi-Fi security for all eligible devices used on up to 10 lines on your account. If you sign up individually, you'll have those features for only the enrolled device.
1. Available for approved insurance claims in select locations, which are subject to change at any time, contingent on certain criteria including claim approval time, customer location, and technician availability. Select smartphones, subject to inventory availability. Eligibility determined at time of claim approval. Replacement device could be new or refurbished. This benefit is provided by Wireless Phone Protection.
2. Available in select locations and for select devices, which are subject to change at any time. Applies to new devices purchased on verizon.com, if presented at the time of device purchase, and is contingent on certain criteria, including device purchase time, device availability, customer location, and technician availability. This benefit is provided by Mobile Secure.
3. Smartphones that only have a cracked front screen are eligible; damage beyond a front cracked screen is not eligible for cracked screen repair. Available in select locations, which are subject to change at any time. Availability of same-day repair depends on criteria such as claim approval time, technician availability, and subject to parts availability. Repairs are performed by an Asurion-certified technician and come with a 12-month warranty. Visit phoneclaim.com/verizon to check current device eligibility. Eligibility determined at time of insurance claim approval. This benefit is provided by Wireless Phone Protection.
4. Repair provided under Verizon’s Extended Warranty is available for select smartphones, in select locations, subject to parts and technician availability. Eligibility for repair will be determined at the point of Extended Warranty claim. If a repair option is not available for your model smartphone, you will be offered a replacement device and the Extended Warranty $49 replacement fee will be waived. Verizon Extended Warranty is not available in Florida or for Florida customers. In Florida, extended warranty coverage is provided by the insurance program (device replacement deductible and claim limit apply). This benefit is provided by Verizon Extended Warranty.
5. The Tech Coach app collects data from the user’s device to facilitate certain Tech Coach services, including but not limited to the Tap-to-Call, Tap-to-Chat, and device optimization and insights functionalities. This data is used solely for Tech Coach services. The Tech Coach app is provided by Asurion Mobile Applications, LLC. For complete details, see the Tech Coach terms of service. Device must be on and within the Verizon Wireless Data Network Coverage Area for the Tech Coach app to function. Data usage applies for download and use. The self-help and proactive support functionalities are available at no charge for eligible devices.
6. Security Advisor does not provide real-time notification of sensitive data exposure; virus/malware removal; home network hacking mitigation; or data loss management. A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app; features included vary by device. This benefit is provided by Mobile Secure.
7. Digital Secure: A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 4.4+ & iOS 11+. Enroll in identity theft monitoring via the app. Verizon does not monitor all transactions and cannot protect against all identity theft. Customer should contact the three national credit bureaus to monitor credit report. Call Filter Plus: Compatible smartphone required; features included vary by device. Tablets, smart watches and basic phones not supported. The following OS requirements apply: Android 9.4.0+ and iOS 2.1.1+. High-risk spam calls are automatically blocked and forwarded to voicemail. Download the Call Filter app to manage all settings and access custom controls. These benefits are included in Mobile Secure.
8. Device performance checks and device sanitization are only available in select uBreakiFix locations, which are subject to change at any time. Availability of refresh services are for most smartphones and tablets and is contingent on certain criteria, including device type and technician availability. These services are diagnostic only, and do not include troubleshooting, triage, repair or replacement services. Select refresh services may be available as web-based service.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Display Replacement
Use this guide to replace a cracked or broken display on your Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Before disassembling your phone, discharge the battery below 25%. The battery can catch fire and/or explode if accidentally punctured, but the chances of that happening are much lower if discharged.
Note: This guide instructs you to replace only the display while leaving the original frame, logic board, and battery in place. However, some replacement screens for this phone come pre-installed in a new frame (a.k.a. chassis), which requires a very different procedure—transplanting your phone's internals and installing a new battery. Make sure you have the correct part before starting this guide.
This guide involves removing the rear glass cover, you will need replacement adhesive to reattach the back cover to the phone. If your replacement display does not come with adhesive, you will need to use tape to secure it. Opening the Samsung Galaxy Note8 will damage the waterproof sealing on the device. If you do not replace the adhesive seals, your phone will function normally, but will loose its water-protection.
If the frame is damaged or bent, it's important to replace it, or else the new screen may not mount correctly and can suffer damage from uneven pressure.
The process of separating the display from the frame usually destroys the display, so don't follow this guide unless you intend to replace the display.
- What states have hells angels
- 13hp briggs and stratton engine
- Soldering techniques for stained glass
- Galaxy s10 notification light
- La verne fire department news
Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement — how much does it cost, what are your options?
Samsung smartphones have always featured gorgeous displays. With the Galaxy S8‘s new Infinity Display design language, that great look has also carried over to the Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung has really allowed these beautiful screens to shine through. But as good as these phones look, they’re still relatively fragile. All it takes is one bad angle to have you facing steep repair costs.
Today, we take a look at how much it may cost to fix the display, or even for a full Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement.
Honest answer — it’s going to vary depending on the market, repair shop, and so forth. At least for now, the best place to get a Note 8 screen replacement will be directly from Samsung, but we anticipate more repair shops will eventually offer fixes as well — so the pricing should go down somewhat. For now, the average price to fix a Note 8 display seems to be around the $250 – $350 mark.
Screen Assure — Australia
Samsung Australia is one of the company’s only branches to offer an official estimate for Note 8 screen replacement costs. Unsurprisingly, it is hefty, coming in at AUD 260, and that’s assuming that there is no additional damage beyond just a cracked screen. Of course, the best way to find out how much repairing your phone will cost you is to contact Samsung service centers to get a quote for your particular situation.
Samsung Australia does have a very useful offer in place though if you are worried that you may end up damaging your screen. It’s called “Screen Assure.” With this offer, if you buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 before Oct. 31 and register your device on MySamsung by Nov. 14, you can then enjoy a complimentary Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement within the first 12 months.
All you have to do is open and sign in to the MySamsung app on the phone, tap on the “Rewards” icon in the bottom navigation bar, and select “Register now” on the Screen Assure promo card. Your registration may take up to 48 hours to be validated. Keep in mind though that this is a limited-time promotional offer, and you are only eligible if you buy the phone by the end of this month. If you have already decided to buy the Galaxy Note 8, now is definitely the best time to do so.
You can find out more about the Screen Assure offer here.
Premier Care — US
While there is no official price listed for a Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement in the U.S., customers who have approached Samsung customer service for a replacement have been quoted around $300, further adding to the pain of a shattered screen on a brand new phone.
Owners of Samsung flagships, now including the Galaxy Note 8, can subscribe to Premier Care in the U.S. Unlike some of the other plans on this list that are specific to Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement and repair, Premier Care is a comprehensive coverage package that includes premium protection, extended warranty for the duration of your enrolment, and in-person and at-home support.
Premier Care is not a promotional offer but is a subscription-based service priced at $11.99 per month after the first free month. Something to remember is that accidental damage coverage can be availed three times a year and involves a $99 deductible each time. Premier Care will mostly be for those who are particularly clumsy and worried about damaging their device, or are looking for an extended warranty and premium support from Samsung.
You can find out more about Premier Care here.
Never Mind offer — India
Samsung is also running a promotional offer for the ongoing festive season in India for a free Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement. All you have to do is purchase a Samsung smartphone before Oct. 21 and you can automatically take advantage of this offer, which involves a payment of just Rs 990 (~$15) at an authorized Samsung service center for a screen replacement. Eligible devices include Samsung’s mid-range devices as well as flagships like the Galaxy Note 8.
This is definitely a fantastic offer for people planning to buy a Galaxy Note 8 over the next three weeks, with a screen replacement that usually costs around Rs 20,000 (~$306) offered for just Rs 990. Of course, this special discount is only redeemable once, and the eligibility lasts for 12 months after device purchase. Remember, this offer is applicable only if you buy the phone before or on Oct. 21.
O2 screen replacement offer — UK
In the UK, a Note 8 screen replacement can set you back up to £295. While Samsung itself doesn’t have any free screen replacement offers or deals, if you buy the device from the O2 network on a 2-year contract, and subscribe to a plan that features at least 30 GB of data, you are eligible for a free screen replacement, as well as a device upgrade after 12 months. You can find out more here.
So, there you have it for this roundup of some of the best Galaxy Note 8 screen replacement deals Samsung has available in various markets around the world. Of course, even if a special promotion or offer isn’t found, Samsung offers the Mobile Care extended warranty program in most of their markets and for any of their devices, so if you are worried about damaging your device at some point, signing up for Mobile Care is the way to go.
If you have found any special deals in your home market, do let us know, and we will add them to this roundup. Are you surprised by how expensive it is to replace the screen of your Galaxy Note 8? Are these offers worth it to keep your device safe? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
NewsSamsung Galaxy Note 8
Not yours, but yours, I corrected him and began to furiously force his ass. This time Victor relaxed and enjoyed the prostate massage. His head shook in time to my bolder movements.
Note screen verizon replacement 8
Run your fingertips over your belly. Make you flutter from fleeting touches. Women's palms went over my hands, undoing the last buttons on my wrists. My blouse flew off to the side. While Olya persistently ran one hand into my panties, and the other easily penetrated under the cup of the bodice, tightly squeezing my chest.How to Replace Screen Glass Only on Galaxy S8 S9 Plus Shown in 5 Mins/New Method
Katerina cried out loud. From humiliation, anticipation of torment and resentment. Are you offended.
You will also be interested:
- 8 team bracket template word
- Samsung one connect power cord
- Simplisafe smart lock battery replacement
- Adopt me game on roblox
- Lexus is300 cxracing turbo kit
- Lake travis cabins pet friendly
- 79 93 mustang trunk lid
Searching the database, he opened up a section dealing with Ithacians and their history. Having familiarized himself with the cultural customs of this people, Ethan was shocked by some of the features. It was immediately clear that Ryloth's Ithaki and Imperial values would not have been able to get along.