Fiscal, Demographic, and Performance Data on California’s K-12 Schools
Moreno Valley High
Maximum number of comparable s reached
College and Career Readiness
Suspensions and Expulsions
California School Directory
The California School Directory and related public school and district data files (collectively referred to as the “Directory”), contain information about California schools, districts, and school/district administrators that is voluntarily self-reported by local education agencies (LEAs) to the California Department of Education (CDE) as a public convenience. Because the information is voluntarily self-reported, the Directory does not contain information for every LEA and the information that is in the Directory may be outdated or have errors, omissions, typos and other inaccuracies. Therefore, information, or the absence of information, in the Directory should not be relied upon for any purpose and should be used only to contact the LEA. The CDE makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to Directory information.
For information regarding LEA accreditation, please visit the US Department of Education’s Accreditation and Quality Assurance web page.
- 13hp briggs and stratton engine
- Power wheels jeep hurricane red
- Tires for 2008 honda ridgeline
- Off road jeep trails poconos
|NOTE: The inclusion or exclusion of a school in this locator does NOT constitute an endorsement of the school and should NOT be used in any way to infer the accreditation status of the school.|
| School Directory Information|
(2020-2021 school year)
|Search Results Modify Search Data Notes/Grant IDs Help|
|County:Riverside County schools in county|
|Locale: Suburb: Large (21)|
Title I School: Yes
Title I School-Wide Program: Yes
- The unduplicated number of students who are eligible to participate in the Free Lunch and Reduced-Price Lunch Programs under the National School Lunch Act of 1946.
- The unduplicated number of students who are eligible for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) through direct certification (e.g., children that are in households that receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) or other assistance). Please see this blog post for more information regarding free or reduced-price lunch and direct certification eligibility counts in CCD.
- * denotes a column with data from 2019-2020
- [ † ] indicates that the data are not applicable. For example, the enrollment and staff characteristics for schools that opened in the 2020-2021 school year will not be available until the full 2020-2021 file is released.
- [ – ] indicates that the data are missing.
- [ ‡ ] indicates that the data do not meet NCES data quality standards.
- The directory information on school name, address, and phone number are preliminary data from initial submissions of school level data for 2020-2021.
- Data provided on student membership and staffing are from the official school level data for 2019-2020.
Source: CCD Public school data 2019-2020, 2020-2021 school years
This school is about the same as the state average in key measures of college and career readiness, but depending on the state, average can mean only a minority of students are ready for college and career.
(Remember: high graduation rates don't mean much if students are graduating without the coursework and test scores they need to succeed.)
7 min read
What parents should know about equitable grading in high schoolKeep reading
5 min read
How schools can help overloaded teensKeep reading
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures.
Support GreatSchools in this effort! Donate Now!
©1998-2021 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
Valley high school california moreno
High School Transcript Request
Order your Moreno Valley High School transcript through Parchment. In one place, request transcripts, store them securely and send official transcripts to any destination worldwide.
Request Your Transcripts
Students at Moreno Valley High School most commonly apply to:
- California State University, San Bernardino (426 applicants)
- University of California, Riverside (256 applicants)
- California State University, Fullerton (157 applicants)
- University of California, Irvine (132 applicants)
- California State University, Chico (127 applicants)
Students at Moreno Valley High School are most commonly accepted to:
- California State University, San Bernardino (101 applicants)
- University of California, Riverside (47 applicants)
- California State University, Chico (44 applicants)
- University of California, Irvine (26 applicants)
- California State University, Fullerton (20 applicants)
Moreno Valley High School
Moreno Valley High School is ranked 54th out of 2,578 ranked schools in California, for total students on lunch assistance.
The percentage of Moreno Valley High School students on free and reduced lunch assistance (88.5%) is significantly higher than the state average of 55.7%. This may indicate that the area has a higher level of poverty than the state average.
Students at a participating school may purchase a meal through the National School Lunch Program. Families with incomes between 130% and 185% of the federal poverty level are eligible for reduced price meals. Schools may not charge more than 40¢ for reduced-price lunches, nor more than 30¢ for reduced-price breakfasts. Students from families with incomes at or below 130% of the federal poverty level are eligible for free meals.
For 2014, a family of two needs to make an annual income below $20,449 to be eligible for free meals or below $29,100 for reduced price meals. A family of four needs to make an annual income below $31,005 for free meals or $44,122 for reduced price meals.
You will also like:
- Xbox wireless controller for android
- 2016 corolla s oil filter
- Hillsboro nd funeral home obituaries
- Briggs & stratton quantum engine
- Southeast washington dc zip code
- Cedar falls utilities cable channels
- Kitchen tap to hose adapter
- 2006 mustang gt500 for sale
- Kawasaki 300 ninja 2016 price
- Holiday peanut m&ms
- 2019 chevrolet silverado 1500 weight
Really, she will eat so much, maybe a holiday or a big family. Change is not necessary, - she put in several hundred hryvnia bills. Thank you, - the girl smiled and took the money. Bon Appetit.