Base Metris Cargo Van 126 in. WB
2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Specs
|Front head room||40 "|
|Rear head room||N/A|
|Rear shoulder room||N/A|
|Rear hip room||N/A|
|Front leg room||35.8 "|
|Rear leg room||N/A|
|Luggage capacity||183.0 cu.ft.|
|Maximum cargo capacity||183.0 cu.ft.|
|Body width||75.9 "|
|Body height||75.2 "|
|Ground clearance||4.4 "|
|Gross weight||6,614 lbs.|
|Fuel tank capacity||18.5 gal.|
|EPA mileage estimates||21 City / 24 Hwy|
|Base engine size||2.0 liters|
|Base engine type||I-4|
|Maximum towing capacity||5,000 lbs.|
|Turning radius||18.2 ''|
Fees & Taxes
Total Cost to Own
See the cheapest Minivans to Own
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.
You must be logged in to perform that action.
2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
- Centre Console w/Storage
- Cruise Control
- Instrument Cluster w/Pixel-Matrix Display
COLD WEATHER PACKAGE
- Heated Front Passenger Seat
- Heated Driver Seat
- Electrical Auxiliary Heating
DELUXE APPEARANCE PACKAGE
- Bumpers Painted In Vehicle Colour
- Wheels: 7J x 17" 20-Spoke Design Light Alloy
- Chrome Grille
- Blind Spot Assist
- Collision Prevention Assist
- Heated & Power Adjustable Side Mirrors
- Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
COMFORT SEAT PACKAGE
- Comfort Passenger Seat
- Comfort Driver Seat
- Driver Seat Lumbar Support
- Passenger Seat Lumbar Support
EXTENDED CARGO PACKAGE
- Waist Line Cargo Lashing Rails
- Full Height Washable Interior Trim
- Load Securing Rail System
- Rear Compartment LED Ceiling Lamp
- Tensioning Straps
FRONT CABIN LIGHTING PACKAGE
- Front Footwell Lighting
- Illuminated Exits
- Sunvisor Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Comfort Overhead Control Panel
BASIC WINDOW PACKAGE
- Fixed Rear Door Windows w/Defroster/Washer/Wipers
- Rearview Mirror
- Privacy Glass 80% tinting
- Fixed Window Front Right In Sidewall/Sliding Door
- Fixed Window Front Left In Sidewall/Sliding Door
FRONT CONSOLE SMOKER'S PACKAGE
- FRONT CONSOLE SMOKER'S PACKAGE
- Does nutrisystem work for seniors
- Star citizen release date 2019
- Are subaru turbo engines reliable
- Www pearsonmylabs com google search
- 2018 charger srt for sale
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris is the epitome of van versatility, with multiple configurations and remarkable capabilities. This city van shares a showroom with the larger Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, but it competes with alternatives such as the smaller the Ford Transit Connect. The Metris is available as a hollowed-out cargo van (with a short or long wheelbase) or a people-hauling passenger van.
Engines, Ride, and Handling
Underneath the hood of every Metris is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that makes a dutiful 208 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. That power is sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed automatic transmission. The EPA estimates the Benz's powertrain can earn up to 21 mpg city and 24 highway. The Metris can also tow up to 5000 pounds and carry a maximum payload of 2502 pounds. The Metris cargo van we drove was surprisingly quiet and steady. The Metris passenger van we tested proved it could scoot from zero to 60 mph in 8.4 seconds and simulate a pass at highway speeds (50 to 70 mph) in a rather lengthy 6.4 seconds. It was also easier to maneuver around town compared with larger alternatives such as the Sprinter and the full-size Ford Transit. While the Metris featured accurate steering on the highway, we found the inconsistent feel of its brake pedal to be less impressive.
Interior and Technology
Inside, the setup behind the front seats varies between the open space of the cargo van and the two or three rows of seating found on the passenger version—the latter will hold between five and eight people. Both vans offer up to 186 cubic feet of cargo volume, but the removable seats on the passenger van are heavy and cumbersome to remove. Every Metris is also loaded with driver-assistance technology, including a driver-attention monitor and crosswind-assist (this helps stabilize the van in strong winds during highway driving). Other high-tech equipment includes optional blind-spot monitoring and lane-keeping assist.
Eugene experienced certain inconveniences from him, but the straps were clearly adjusted to his size, and some time later only slight discomfort remained. Then he was allowed to get dressed and stand near the door, while both ladies discussed abstract issues, talked about some common acquaintances. Then Madame Pauline got up: - So, the agreement remains in force.
I will notify you of the results; I hope for their favorable character. - Ira gave Evgeny a sign to follow the guest.
Van metris 2019 mercedes cargo
We learned a lot about the life and thoughts of Ilya and Atyom. We lie down and continue questioning, trying to bring the interlocutor to clean water. Ilya finished 9th grade and is now studying at a technical school. He lives in a one-room apartment with his mother and sister, much older than him.2021 Metris Passenger Van
As soon as I saw what the voice or whoever he was doing to my chest, he just whistled. In place of sagging breasts swollen with fat, there were elastic apples with protruding nipples and dark halos around them. The breasts themselves were of the third size and I, unable to resist, began to touch them with my left hand while my right.
Held the blankets at the level of the navel. - Yes, my breasts turned out to be what I need, although I had to go through all your genetic code to find out how it should.
- 5 gallon exterior metal paint
- Google chrome enterprise vs standard
- The stories julian tells worksheets
- Sweet 16 party games 2020
- Does tums have vitamin c
- Piaggio truck for sale usa
- Iphone to stereo rca cable
- Mortuaries in santa ana ca
- Malcolm x canvas wall art
- Damascus knife with leather sheath
- How to remove guitar bridge
- Ford san diego used cars
- Just in cases love actually
"You moron. Because of you, I'm all dirty and wet. Ruined clothes.