Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
wÃ¤hlen definition, wÃ¤hlen meaning | English Cobuild
- revelation n. making something known that was secret
- posser n. an old implement that was used for washing clothes
- vain adj. the quality of something that fails to achieve what was intended; useless
- Deus vult n. (Latin for "God wills it") was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095.
The phrase appears variously as Deus vult (Classical Latin), Dieu le veut (French), Deus lo vult or Deus lo volt (catalan), etc.
- anagapesis n. loss of feelings for someone who was formerly loved ; falling out of love
From Greek: an = without ; agape = love
- purple rain n. purple dye sprayed by a police water cannon to mark the demonstrators for arrest. The purple substance was dubbed 'purple rain' by the press after an anti-apartheid protest held in Cape Town on September 2, 1989.
- well put together adv. adj. looking good; having a look that was obviously well taken care of.
e.g a very well put together woman (adj.) You look well put together (adj.)
Welcome to English-Cobuild Collins dictionary ("Collins Cobuild English Dictionary for Advanced Learners 4th edition published in 2003 © HarperCollins Publishers 1987, 1995, 2001, 2003 and Collins A-Z Thesaurus 1st edition first published in 1995 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995").
Type the word that you look for in the search box above. The results will include words and phrases from the general dictionary as well as entries from the collaborative one.
It stands for "host language", according to this page
answered Jan 11 '13 at 4:39
629k4949 gold badges426426 silver badges530530 bronze badges
It is not intuitively obvious, but designates the web interface language per this page.
answered Jan 11 '13 at 4:38
16.3k88 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged google-apiabbreviation or ask your own question.
Entries with "hlen"
number: …se Esperanto: nombri Finnish: olla, nousta German: zählen Hungarian: kitesz, számlál Irish: uimhrigh…
time: …Finnish: (human decision) ajoittaa, (of a device) ajastaa German: Zeitpunkt wählen, zeitlich planen, terminieren, timen…
choose: …escoller, elixir Georgian: ამორჩევა German: wählen, auswählen Greek: διαλέγω Haitian Creole: chwazi…
feel: …fiele ("to sense, feel"), Dutch voelen ("to feel"), Low German fölen, föhlen ("to feel"), German fühlen ("to feel"), Danish føle ("to feel")…
tell: …and vertellen ("to tell, narrate"), Old High German zellen ("to count") (German zählen), German erzählen ("to tell, recount"), Old Norse telja ("to…
There are no user-contributed notes for this entry.
Add a note
Add a note to the entry "hlen". Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Don't request for help, don't ask questions or complain. HTML tags and links are not allowed.
Anything in violation of these guidelines will be removed immediately.
hlenca (Old English) Origin & history From Proto-Germanic...
hlenga (Zulu) Origin & history From Proto-Bantu...
hleny (Hlai) Origin & history From , from Pre-Hlai *lin...
hleo (Old English) Origin & history From Proto-Germanic...
hleonian (Old English) Verb hleonian Alternative form of hlinian
hleor (Old English) Origin & history From Proto-Germanic...
hleorberg (Old English) Origin & history From hlēor +...
hleotan (Old English) Origin & history From Proto-West...
hleoþor (Old English) Alternative forms hlēoðor, edh...
We hope that your psychological health will not suffer. This material tells about the continuation of the adventures of the star Svetlana visiting Timur and another chapter, not included in Part II, which tells about the. Continuation of the corruption of Maria Ivanovna's grandchildren.Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (feat. Khalid) [Official Music Video]
But it turned out that Dima was not so bad then. He appeared in the hall just when I caressed Marina with my tongue from below. From the frightened cry of Marina, then she almost became a stutterer, she first saw him. )) Dima, too, in full kulturoshok stares awesomely at.
You will also like:
- Fayetteville, nc marriage records
- Nj transit holiday schedule 2021
- Knitting needle conversion chart pdf
- 2015 tundra limited for sale
- Free clip art cleaning supplies
- Golden time how many episodes
- 2015 chevy colorado radio upgrade
- Photo memory stick for iphone
- Tree service oak ridge tn
You going to eat or drink. " - I asked with the last bit of strength "Let's open the wine?" - He suggested "Come on. ". I did not have time to finish as I rushed to his neck with tears "Well, well, my girl, calm down.