American multi-level marketing company
Young Living is a multi-level marketing company based in Lehi, Utah. Founded by Donald Gary Young in 1993, it sells essential oils and other related products.
The company has faced complaints and lawsuits, including safety violations following an inspection into an employee death in 2000, reports to the FDA of adverse product reactions from 2013 to 2014, federal misdemeanor charges after voluntary disclosing illegal trafficking of certain oils in 2017, and a proposed class-action lawsuit alleging that the company is an unlawful pyramid scheme in 2019.
1993-2014: Formation of Young Living
Young Living was founded in 1993 in Riverton, Utah, with Gary Young as CEO, and was incorporated in 1994. Young purchased a second farm in Mona, Utah, in 1996. Young opened his first international farm in Ecuador in 2006. According to Mary Young, Donald Gary Young ('Gary') gained an interest in alternative medicine after suffering a back injury in the early 1970s.
Young became interested in essential oils after meeting with a French lavender distiller at a conference in California some time before traveling to France to learn distillation. He purchased a 160-acre farm with his wife, Mary, in the early 1990s, located in St. Maries, Idaho. Prior to founding Young Living, Young had previously pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for practicing medicine without a license,
In 2010 they became the "first large commercial distillery" to distill essential oils from frankincense, and in 2014 their Highland Flats distillery "became the first automated, large-capacity, computerized steam distilling facility ... for essential oils". In 1996, the company projected sales of between $8 and $10 million, and reported annual sales of more than $1 billion from 2015 and 2017
Starting in 2000, Gary ran the Young Life Research clinic in Springville, Utah. After settling a lawsuit in 2005, the clinic was closed, and he opened a clinic in Ecuador, practicing medicine and performing surgery there, over concerns from Young Living's COO, David Stirling.
In 2008, David Stirling, was fired from the firm and - along with other ex-executives from Young Living - founded the rival company doTerra. doTerra aimed to sell essential oils to a wider client base than Young Living, and like Young Living they saw rapid growth in the market. In August 2013, Young Living filed suit against doTerra for theft of trade secrets, alleging that the company had recreated their production process illegally. In October 2014, the Fourth District Court dismissed the claims made against doTerra; the companies also settled lawsuits around faked lab tests, false advertising, and theft of trade secrets and withdrew their negative claims in relation to the purity of each other's products. Young Living lost the case in 2017 and in 2018 a judge ordered it to pay doTerra's legal fees amounting to $1.8 million.
2015 to present: Post Donald Gary Young
Young stepped down as CEO in 2015, and his third wife, Mary Young, assumed the role. The company moved their corporate operations to Lehi, Utah, in 2014, receiving tax breaks in order to expand their operations, and in 2017 started construction on their new corporate headquarters. Gary died in 2018.
Young Living employs a multi-level marketing model, recruiting "thousands of independent distributors who can sell directly to customers and earn commissions on sales to distributors recruited into a hierarchical network called 'downlines'." Although distributors can potentially make a profit from direct sales, more money is made by commissions through sales made by people who the distributors recruit. Distributors are categorized based on their sales: the lowest rank with the least sales are referred to as simply "Distributors", while at the top are the "Royal Crown Diamonds."
In 2017, the New Yorker reported that distributors are required by Young Living to make $100 of purchases per month to qualify for a commission. According to a public income statement, in 2016 approximately 94% of Young Living's active members made less than a dollar, while less than one tenth of one percent (about one thousand Royal Crown Diamond distributors) made over a million dollars.
According to an analysis of the company’s 2018 income disclosure statement by Business Insider, 89% of all members attempting their own business were on the bottom tier, earning an average of $4 annually, while those on the first three tiers, comprising 98.7% of active members, averaged between $4 and $1,551 annually, not counting required monthly costs to remain active with the company.
Young Living sells essential oils and other related products. It claims to sell completely pure, naturally derived oils. Its products are sold online and through distributors.
According to Business Insider, from 2013 to 2014, at least 11 reports of “Young Living customers claiming serious adverse event reactions to the products” were received by the FDA. In one case, a woman claimed that her "esophagus exploded after using Young Living's AlkaLime drink”, ultimately requiring intensive care and surgery; the FDA concluded that the cause was a "possible product failure." The other incidents were determined to be “not due to possible product failures, but the result of other issues, such as incorrect usage or an allergic reaction.”.
Prohibited marketing claims
In September 2014, Young Living was one of three companies warned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its marketing practices. The FDA identified multiple instances of claims being made by Young Living's distributors on social media and other websites where they marketed Young Living products as possible treatments for cures of Ebola virus and other conditions. The letter also stated that Young Living's website made claims that promoted products in such a way that the federal government would classify the products as drugs. The company subsequently agreed to address the violations cited by the FDA.
In 2020, the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau recommended Young Living stop claiming that its products are ‘therapeutic grade' as it did not have the requisite scientific support to support such claims. The company disagreed and stated they would appeal, while at the same time agreeing to stop making various health and wellness claims about its products and their ingredients.
In 2000, the Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division (UOSHD) investigated an August 17, 2000, explosion of a distiller that fatally wounded a worker at Young Living Farms in Mona, Utah. UOSHD fined Young Living Farms $10,280 for seven safety violations, stating that "no consideration was given in the design and construction of distillation vessels with respect to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) pertaining to design and construction of pressure vessels", and that "none of the pressure vessels are equipped with any type of pressure relieving device". According to the UOSHD, "the entire operation had been designed by Young Living founder Donald Gary Young and built onsite".
In 2014, Young Living hired counsel for an internal investigation of its importing practices. The investigation resulted in the voluntary disclosure of violating the Lacey Act of 1900 and the Endangered Species Act of 1973 for illegally trafficking of rosewood oil and spikenard oil. The company was subsequently fined $760,000 in 2017 after pleading guilty to the charges. In addition to the fines levied, the company was placed on probation for a period of five years.
In April 2019, a proposed class-action lawsuit was launched in California under the RICO Act against Young Living; company executives Mary Young, Jared Turner, and Benjamin Riley; and several other high-level members of the company. The complainants, seeking $5 million in damages, alleged that Young Living is an unlawful pyramid scheme created under the guise of selling essential oils for quasi-medicinal purposes.
- ^"Local biz: New executives at doTerra and Young Living Essential Oils (Press release)". Herald Media. July 7, 2015. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- ^ abGorrell, Mike (December 12, 2014). "Perks Offered to Create 1,600 Jobs". the Salt Lake Tribune.
- ^ abcdef"D. Gary Young", (May 18, 2018), Daily Herald, Utah County, Utah, U.S. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^ abcdefgMonroe, Rachel. (October 9, 2017). "How Essential Oils Became the Cure for Our Age of Anxiety", The New Yorker. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^Doug Clark (October 28, 1986). "Does he relieve people of pain or of their wallets?". news.google.com. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- ^Hardy, Rodger (July 14, 1996). "Essential Oils: Founder of Company Says Ancient Herb Extracts Hold Secrets of Modern Healing", Deseret News. Retrieved January 30, 2019.
- ^ abNeely, Karissa. (March 28, 2018) "Young Living posts third billion dollar growth year", Daily Herald, Utah County, Utah, U.S. Retrieved January 30, 2019
- ^ abcHarvey, Tom (August 1, 2013). "Essential oils rivalry spills into Utah courts". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- ^"Young Living Essential Oils, LC (Plaintiff) v. doTERRA, Inc., et al. (Defendants)"(PDF). United States District Court for the District of Utah Central Division. July 18, 2013. Archived from the original(PDF) on October 23, 2014. Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- ^Harvey, Tom (October 23, 2014). "Judge dismisses much of lawsuit between rival Utah 'oils' companies". The Salt Lake tribune. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- ^Harvey, Tom (July 17, 2017). "Utah jury finds doTERRA creators did not breach contracts after leaving Young Living Essential Oils". The Salt Lake Tribune.
- ^Carlisle, Nate (July 12, 2018). "Judge finds Young Living acted in 'bad faith,' orders it to pay doTERRA $1.8 million". The Salt Lake Tribune.
- ^"Mary Young Transitions to CEO of Young Living", (June 29, 2015). Direct Selling News. Retrieved January 30, 2019.
- ^Monroe, Rachel (October 9, 2017). "Something in the Air". The New Yorker. New York: Condé Nast. Retrieved October 8, 2017.
- ^Cox, Kate (October 3, 2017). "5 Things We've Learned About The Booming Essential Oils Business". Consumer Reports. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^ abcEinbinder, Nicole (July 29, 2020). "How Young Living lures desperate people into its multilevel sales network, where 89% of members make, on average, $4 annually". Business Insider. Archived from the original on August 2, 2020. Retrieved August 20, 2020.
- ^ abOhlheiser, Abby (September 24, 2014). "FDA warns three companies against marketing their products as Ebola treatments or cures". Washington Post. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- ^Grush, Loren (September 26, 2014). "FDA Takes Action Against Companies Selling Fraudulent 'Ebola Cures'". Popular Science. Retrieved February 10, 2019.
- ^Sepkowitz, Kent (December 5, 2014). "Honey Boo Boo, Snake Oil, and Ebola: The Weird World of Young Living Essential Oils". Daily Beast. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- ^"The Fine Line Between Essential Oils and Treating Disease". Pharmacy Times. February 3, 2015. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^ abHanson, Kurt (September 25, 2014). "FDA sends warning to doTERRA and Young Living about oils". Daily Herald. Retrieved February 10, 2019.
- ^Andrews, Natalie (October 3, 2014) "FDA cracks down on sellers touting Ebola treatments", Wall Street Journal. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- ^ abMitchell, LaTonya (September 22, 2014). "Warning Letter: Young Living". U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- ^Papple, Dawn. (September 25, 2014). "FDA Warning Letters: Young Living, dōTERRA Consultants Must Cease Marketing Claims That Essential Oils Fight Disease", Inquisitr. Retrieved January 31, 2019. "However, Young Living’s CEO was reprimanded for more than just consultants’ claims. Young Living’s own website made claims that promoted products in such a way that the federal government would classify the products as drugs, according to the FDA."
- ^Monsen, Ali. (September 25, 2014). "FDA cracks down on Utah's essential oil companies", ABC 4 Utah. Retrieved February 10, 2019.
- ^"NAD Recommends that Young Living Essential Oils Discontinue "Therapeutic Grade" and Health-Related Claims for its Essential Oils; Advertiser to Appeal". BBB National Programs.
- ^"MLM News Alert". Truth in Advertising. August 10, 2020. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- ^Schultz, Hank Schultz (July 27, 2020). "Young Living appeals NAD decision that it must stop making 'therapeutic grade' claim on its essential oils". NutraIngredients-USA. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- ^London, William M (January 9, 2019). "D. Gary Young (1949–2018), Diploma Mill Naturopath And Promoter Of Essential Oils". Skeptical Inquirer. Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- ^"Citation and Notification of Penalty", (December 7, 2008), Labor Commmision, Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division
- ^ abNoble, Mariah (September 19, 2017). "Utah-based Young Living Essential Oils pays $760,000 for illegal oil imports". Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^ ab"Young Living guilty of trafficking oils from endangered plants". Daily Herald. September 19, 2017. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^"Essential Oils Company Sentenced for Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act Violations to Pay $760,000 in Fines, Forfeiture, and Community Service, and to Implement a Comprehensive Compliance Plan". US Department of Justice. September 18, 2017. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- ^Barker, Holly (April 29, 2020). "Essential Oils Seller Required to Litigate Pyramid Scheme Claims". Bloomberg News. Retrieved June 19, 2020.
- ^"Young Living lawsuit claims it's a 'cult-like' pyramid scheme". Truth in Advertising. April 24, 2019. Retrieved June 19, 2020.
Young Living Exceeds $1.5 Billion in Annual Sales for 2017
Young Living Breaks $1-Billion Barrier in Sales for the Third Straight Year
LEHI, Utah, March 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --Young Living Essential Oils, the world leader in essential oils, continues to experience extraordinary growth as the company announced today that its 2017 sales surpassed $1.5 billion. The company has surpassed $1 billion in sales in each of the last three years and its revenues have grown 800 percent over the last five years.
"This significant milestone is a testament to the increased knowledge and education of the benefits of essential oils and a cultural shift to wellness and plant-based products," said Jared Turner, President and Chief Operating Officer. "Our dedicated members and customers, whose passion to share the gift of essential oils with millions of people around the world, have played a critical role in helping Young Living to continue to reach new milestones. This allows us to get more of the priceless benefits of our oils into more people's lives than ever before."
Young Living continues to fulfill the vision of its Founder and Chairman of the Board D. Gary Young and Chief Executive Officer Mary Young of providing the company's pure essential oils to every home in the world.
"Young Living's products support a healthy lifestyle and provide opportunities for people to achieve their goals and aspirations by aligning their work with their values and passions," said Mary Young. "What is most exciting to us is the realization that behind all this progress are families whose lives are being blessed due to their associations with Young Living."
The company has evolved over the last 24 years with a bright future on the horizon after it has experienced a 34-percent increase in 2018 year-to-date.
This continued, powerful momentum has also resulted in a number of promotions at the senior vice president and vice president level. This investment in corporate leaders is a further indicator of Young Living's commitment to growth and ongoing leadership in our industry. Recent promotions include:
- Lyndi Smith, senior vice president of Global Marketing
- Lee Bowen, senior vice president of Finance
- Mark Harris, vice president of Global Farms
- Shane Smith, vice president of Content Marketing
- Brittani Lambert, vice president of Global Events
- Andrea Neipp, vice president of Global Brand Awareness
- Jason Dewey, vice president of Product Management
- Troy Mohr, vice president of Global Manufacturing, Fulfillment, and
- Strategic Sourcing
- Julie Hunter, vice president of Conduct Success/Deputy Compliance officer
As the leader in the essential oils movement, Young Living has more than 3,000 global employees, 4 million members since founding, 16 corporate and partner farms around the world, 13 offices operating in 22 markets, and products shipping to 133 countries.
Young Living is positioned to continue its impressive growth trajectory with many exciting projects on the horizon. These include a new state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly global headquarters that will house a world-renowned essential oils experience center; hosting our largest international grand convention to date; and identifying and developing new corporate and partner farms.
About Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils, LC, is the world leader in essential oils, with a strict Seed to Seal® process that produces pure essential oil products for every individual, family, and lifestyle. This process ensures that all products are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and pure. This commitment stems from the company's more than 20 years of stewardship toward the earth and its people. For more information, visit YoungLiving.com.
For media inquiries, please contact [email protected]
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-living-exceeds-15-billion-in-annual-sales-for-2017-300618554.html
SOURCE Young Living Essential Oils
SHARE THIS POST
- 28 inch sink base cabinet
- Free split letter monogram fonts
- Kubota front bucket hydraulic cylinder
- Half controller half mouse ps4
- Sales call plan template word
Press Releases | Young Living Essential Oils
April 27, 2021 - Wellness Survey: COVID-19 Pandemic Drives Shift in Consumer Attitudes
April 23, 2021 - Young Living Named To Top 10 of Direct Selling News Global 100 List
March 30, 2021 - Young Living Achieves Two Green Building Initiative Green Globes for US Global Headquarters Certification
January 29, 2021 - Utah Valley University (UVU) Announces $4.5 Million Gift from Young Living for Construction of New Alumni Center
December 17, 2020 - Young Living Awarded Multiple Gold Honors in Best in Biz 2020
December 15, 2020 - Young Living Essential Oils Announces Aromatic Plant Herbarium Official Registration With New York Botanical Garden
December 1, 2020 - Young Living Wins Platinum 2020 Marcom Award
November 12, 2020 - Young Living Recognized for Leadership in Sustainability and COVID-19 Response
November 2, 2020 - Young Living CSO wins Gold in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®
October 15, 2020 - Young Living's Lyndi Smith Wins 2020 Stevie Award for Women in Business
September 23, 2020 - Young Living's Mary Young Honored as CEO of the Year
September 17, 2020 - Young Living Honored With Multiple Stevie® Awards In 2020 International Business Awards®
September 11, 2020 - Young Living Receives Several Accolades for Innovating the Future of Work
September 9, 2020 - Charitable Dollars from International Essential Oils Day Top $290,000
August 25, 2020 - Young Living Unveils New Products to Enhance Wellness and Personal Care
August 13, 2020 - Young Living Hosts Over 210,000 at Virtual Worldwide Convention
August 3, 2020 - Urban Ventures Receives $100,000 Donation from Young Living
July 31, 2020 - Young Living Promotes Prasad Gankanda to EVP of Sales
July 30, 2020 - Young Living Foundation Raises Funds For New Mission, Projects
July 9, 2020 - Young Living Celebrates Third Annual Essential Oils Day
June 24, 2020 - Congrats, Mary! 2020 Utah Business CEO of the Year!
June 23, 2020 - How Parents are Coping: Study Reveals Gender Differences Dealing with COVID-19 Stressors
June 03, 2020 - Young Living Announces Virtual Format to Worldwide Convention
May 26, 2020 - Young Living Recognized as #1 Best Company to Work For in Utah Valley
May 22, 2020 - Young Living Honored by American Business Awards® for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
May 15, 2020 - Young Living to Let Employees Work from Home Through the End of 2020
April 29, 2020 - Young Living Donates $100,000 to the International Rescue Committee to Help Vulnerable Populations in COVID-19 Pandemic
April 22, 2020 - Young Living Donates $20,000 to Arbor Day Foundation and TreeUtah
April 15, 2020 - Young Living Hiring, Supporting Employees During COVID-19 Crisis
April 10, 2020 - Young Living to Donate Hand Sanitizer Every Week to Local Frontline Workers
April 3, 2020 - Tracy Aviary Receives $55,000 Donation from Young Living
April 2, 2020 - Young Living Leads COVID-19 Community Response Activities with $233,000 Donation to Meals on Wheels
March 25, 2020 - Young Living Donates Over $100,000 to Meals on Wheels
December 11, 2019 - Young Living donates Christmas trees from the Highland Flats Tree Farm and Distillery
December 6, 2019 - Young Living Announces New Partnership with French Grain Farm
November 14, 2019 - Young Living Celebrates Launch of South Africa Market
October 23, 2019 - Young Living Announces New Vice President
October 10, 2019 - Young Living Raises Over $70,000 USD to Protect the Amazon
September 20, 2019 - Young Living Donates 11,597 Acres to Create a Conservation Easement
July 29, 2019 - Young Living Goes Green at the 2019 International Grand Convention
July 29, 2019 - Young Living Announces New Farm in Pastaza Province, Ecuador
July 25, 2019 - Young Living Essential Oils 2019 International Grand Convention Takes Salt Lake City by Storm
July 22, 2019 - Young Living Holds the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for Clean Kisses: The Most Contributions to a Lipstick Mural!
July 18, 2019 - Young Living Acquires Nature’s Ultra
July 12, 2019 - Young Living and CNN Philippines present Essential Oils of the Pacific
July 11, 2019 - Young Living Celebrates the Second Annual International Essential Oils Day
July 1, 2019 - Young Living Announces New Partner Farm in the Philippines
May 29, 2019 - Young Living Unveils New Global Headquarters at Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
April 19, 2019 - Young Living Promotes Irvin Bishop Jr. to Executive Vice President, Digital and Strategic Planning
April 19, 2019 - Young Living Promotes Sarah Bjorgaard to General Manager, U.S. Market
April 12, 2019 - Young Living Takes to the Skies to Set World Record
April 1, 2019 - Young Living Celebrates 25 Years of Global Growth
February 12, 2019 - Young Living’s Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Buch elected to the Institute on Science for Global Policy
January 28, 2019 - Young Living Vitality Essential Oils Receive Non-GMO Project Verification
January 23, 2019 - Young Living Promotes Michael Green to Chief Information Officer
January 18, 2019 - Young Living Essential Oils Welcomes Wayne Moorehead as Executive Vice President of Marketing
Click link to see archived announcements.
Young Living Malaysia – Try out the best aromatherapy for your wellness
Essential oil is a type of liquid, rather than actual oil, distilled from nature. People produce essential oils from leaves, flowers and parts of plants. The effect that it has on our well-being comes from the essence of the plant itself. They offer an extremely pleasant scent that helps your mind and body to relax as well as improve sleeping disorder, digestion and more.
Young Living is an expert of essential oils in the market. The company has its root dated back in 1993 as a small organic herb planting and essential oils developer, founded by Gary Young. At that time, the use of essential oils was not so popular as the available products still contained a chemical which urged Gary to focus on researching and producing only pure essential oils.
Young Living essential oils for a joyful life
The use of essential oils is applicable to many aspects of wellness and living conditions. With a significant amount of natural ingredients, Young Living has been researching and producing essential oils that are beneficial for different needs as followed:
Enhancing physical health
Extracted from cacao powder, cinnamon as main ingredients and nutmeg flavour blend in vanilla essential oil, Young Living’s Slique Tea is the key to body cleansing as well as weight management. This aromatic and tasty package of tea is a powerful nutrition supply to ensure your physical health, suitable for everyday use.
For more physical health improvement, you can also check out Young Living’s special development for wellness booster, including Body Support and Joint Mobility products:
- Aroma Life
- Deep Relief
Not only does essential oil help to improve your body from the inside, but it also helps to purify your home with the purest scent from nature. Now you can enjoy a fresh environment right in your loving home and say goodbye to harmful, chemical-based cleaning products. Young Living’s Thieves products line is your answer to a purified living space!
The hidden power of a soothing natural scent is the key to a happy life that we often miss out. Use essential oils from Young Living to explore the magical effect of these elegant and calming natural extracts for your home. Maximise the positive effect of Young Living’s essential oils by using its Dewdrop Diffuser. You instantly turn your home into a private spa.
Refining skin condition
When it comes to keeping a healthy and flawless complexion, you can always trust in pure essential oils from Young Living. The prominent effects of using essential oils in skin treatment are cleansing, moisturising, controlling acne and anti-ageing. Furthermore, essential oils are also used in hair care routine, which will help to give your hair a healthy root and lustrous look effortlessly. Living Young essential oils are seen almost in every spa for their excellent results.
If you want to enjoy life to the fullest with a healthy state of mind and radiant beauty, don’t underestimate the power of these little bottles and their heavenly aroma.
What is Young Living essential oil?
Young Living is an American healthcare brand that focuses on essential oils and aromatherapy that are essential for one’s wellbeing. These essential oils come from plants and flowers, which is then extracted through steam distillation, resin tapping, or cold press.
How do I become a Young Living member in Malaysia?
To become a Young Living Malaysia member, you must fill out an application and purchase the Young Living Starter Kit. Provide your identification, utility bill, income tax information, and all the required documents needed to become a member. You can complete the registration through the phone and submit your documents through mail. You may also finish the enrollment online through the Young Living website.
Can I buy Young Living Malaysia essential oils online?
What makes Young Living special is that its business model allows so many people to sell and distribute the products all over the world. This includes both physical stores and online sellers. You can easily purchase essential oils from Young Living Malaysia through online sellers on Lazada, Shopee, and more.
Price young market living stock
Wait a minute, - Timur decided that it would not be possible to hide the presence of women further, and moved to the car. Opening the back door, he saw Svetlana and Tom, frightened there. Mashenka's eyes glowed with curiosity - she clearly did not understand the seriousness of the situation and believed that they were on. An exciting adventure. We need money, Timur whispered, a thousand dollars.Young Living versus Cheaper Essential Oils - Which is Better?
Only his eyes spoke. There was only contempt in them. I sat gathering my thoughts and thinking how and what I could tell him.
- Glidden paint home depot price
- Bartlett lake az boat rentals
- Minecraft hamachi connection timed out
- Large wall decals for home
- Palmdale animal shelter phone number
- Best password book with tabs
- Champaign illinois news gazette newspaper
- Custom wheel offset phone number
- Fortnite new poi season 4
- Remote medical administrative assistant jobs
Woman. Maybe, of course, if you move the lips apart, there will be two vaginas, but the demon, as Zak has already seen, perfectly manages one, using the anus as the. Second.