A BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Review Won’t Answer These 16 Questions
QUESTION: THE STAINS I HAVE ARE FROM THE RED DYE IN DRY CAT FOOD. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS FORMULA SPECIFICALLY FOR RED DYE REMOVAL, OR SUGGEST AN ALTERNATIVE?
• I have used this for both dry & canned cat food and have not had a problem, using the Spotbot. It has a setting for "everyday stains" and another one for "set in stains." I cannot speak regarding other cleaning machines.
• It does pretty good if you get the stain fast enough. You might have to clean it a few times.
• I can't say specifically for red dye in cat food, but the product works on every stain I have tried it on, way more than just pet stains. I does work on dog blood and food stains. Soak the stain pretty good and scrub with a small brush and then vacuum it up.
• I have not dealt with red cat food dye on my beige carpet. I have dealt with "throw up" with a red coloring which came from dog food. I used the Bissell 2X Pet stain cleaner and it came up. It was not a stain that had time to set. Good Luck.
• This formula should work very well for red stains but if you are concerned you may want to try a pre treat as well. The BISSELL Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Spot and Stain Remover, 14 ounces, 95C9 works very well on tough stains and should work very well for your needs.
QUESTION: CAN THIS BE USED ON A FULL SIZE MACHINE? I WANT TO UPGRADE FROM MY SPOTBOT TO A BISSELL UPRIGHT BUT I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF THIS FORMULA STILL ON HAND.
• I would save the stain remover formula for use in your SpotBot and purchase the carpet cleaning formula for your new upright.
• Yes use it in my Bissell Pro Heat carpet cleaner.
• Our portable formulas are formulated specifically to be used in our portable units. We would not recommend using them in a full size machine as you may see a diminished cleaning capacity.
QUESTION: DOES THIS WORK WITH THE SPOTBOT 3624?
• I'm not sure. I bought the BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology, 33N8A
• This formula works with all portable Bissell spot cleaning machines. It says so right on the label. I use it in my Spotbot machine.
• Hi Kyrie - one of the great things about your SpotBot Pro is unlike our other portable machines it can use full size formula! Check out the full size formula here: BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 48 ounces, 99K57
• It should work with it, it is for the portable units. So, following that logic there shouldn't be any problems. I don't have the unit that you are asking about, so I can't guarantee anything.
QUESTION: CAN IT BE USED ON UPHOLSTERY?
• Test it first. But I've used it on my sofa and chairs - all microfiber.
• yes, it can
• We have used it on our chairs, no issue. I would check the directions to be sure and if the upholstery is "delicate" I would test it first.
• I never tried, sorry
• I have not tried using it on upholstery at this point.
QUESTION: HOW MUCH DO YOU USE? WHAT IS THE RATIO TO WATER?
• 1oz to 1.5 Oz of solution. Fill tank with water. Works great to keep carpets fresh. Have used it for over 10 years. Really good product.
• For the regular shampoo (this product) it is about 70% water, 30% cleaning solution. If you use it along with the BISSELL OXYgen BOOST Portable Machine Formula it is about 30% water, 50% OXY BOOST and 20% formula.
• If your using the spot bot, it's marked on the container you filling. If I had to use . The small bottle hold 8 ounces, depending on the stain I can use for ounces.
• Unknown, water tank has hash marks indicating fill to mark for water than add cleaner to next line. Clearly marked tank.
• Only a capful of soap is used and then fill with water to the designated fill line. It is very easy.
QUESTION: I HAVE AN OLDER LITTLE GREEN CLEAN MACHINE. HOW MUCH OF THE 2X CONCENTRATED FORMULA DO I USE?
• I do not know but you can go on their website and look for the manual on that one. I use the new spot machine and love it. Hope this helps
• I just use a cap full when I mix it.
QUESTION: CAN THIS BE USED IN THE PAWSITIVELY CLEAN SPOTCLEAN PET PLUS?
• Great question - yes this is the correct formula for your Spotclean pet Plus!
• They're pretty much the same thing I guess but used differently and can use the same cleaners.
• It is not recommended that you use any upright cleaning formulas in portable machines. The reasoning being that the 2X Pet Stain and Odor Advanced Formulas Plus has additional ingredients that could potentially cause adverse effects to your SpotBot portable machine. The 2X Pet Stain and Odor Advanced Formulas Plus is one of our premium formulas with extra ingredients meant to be delivered through BISSELL upright deep cleaners. I would recommend using BISSELL Pet Stain & Odor formula for portables in your SpotBot.
QUESTION: DOES THIS HAVE THE ENZYME TO BREAK DOWN THE URINE STAINS
• Doesn't say so on the label so I would say NO
• I have not had a problem with urine stains, it does work on the cats throwing up and various other stains.
QUESTION: WILL IT WORK WITH ANY OTHER WASHING VACUUMS, RATHER THAN BISSEL?
• I have not tried it with another washing vacuum. but I don't see any reason it wouldn't work. The trick will be in getting the correct amount of solution for the tank. The bissell spot bot tank is marked for you.
• I'm sure it will just dilute and pour it in the other brand bottle it works great
• That I would not know and would check with the manufacturer of the washing vacuum you have
• This formula is also available for full-size machines also. Just type in BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula. I'm sure this bottle would work fine with other brand machines.
• I really don't know the answer to that but I'm assuming so?
• I have not tried other washing vacuums.
QUESTION: IS THIS PRODUCT FRAGRANT
• I found it to be quite neutral
• Not really. It leaves the house smelling clean.
QUESTION: I DON'T HAVE A URINE ORDER PROBLEM, JUST WELL SET IN STAINS THAT YOU CAN SEE WITH A BLU LITE. WHICH OF THESE CLEANERS WOULD BE THE BEST FOR MY PROBLEM
• Use the 2x pet and stain formula along with the oxygen boost formula. Not all set in stains go completely away. These two products combined have been the best solution for most of my set in stains. Hope this helps.
• Wish I could help but we just use it for pee stains on the carpet, it works great for that but don't know if it works for any other kinds of stains or not.
• Bissell makes a 2X Deep cleaning formula that works really well on those kind of stains. That's what I would recommend for your carpet.
QUESTION: IS THIS PRODUCT FRAGRANT
• No. Never detected any oder whatsoever.
• Yes, it has a sort of perfumy odor but it isn't overpowering.
• Yes,light frangrance
• It smells clean.
QUESTION: IS THIS REALLY ONLY FOR USE WITH THE SMALLER MACHINES? CAN IT NOT BE USED WITH THE LARGER SHAMPOOERS? AND, CAN IT BE USED AS A PRETREAT?
• I use in my big scrubber and have used as a pre treat also used something else if I needed to
• I used in larger machine and for pre treating.
• I've tried it as a pretreat and really never noticed a difference. However I've used it quite a few times in my larger upright Bissell steam cleaner and it worked just like any other cleaner. It has a nice smell too, only the fragrance is very light so the nice smell does fade pretty fast so it would be nice if they would make the fragrance stronger.
QUESTION: IS THIS AN ENZYME CLEANER
• Not sure
• I do not think so. It does not say so on the label.
• Great question, Ginger, but no this is not an enzyme cleaner.
QUESTION: CAN YOU USE THIS IT A REGUALAR MACHINE
• With this formula we only recommend using it in our compact units such as the SpotBot or SpotClean. For our full size machines check out our Pet Stain & Odor for full size units which does a great job cleaning pet messes! BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 99K5A
• I don't see why not. It works well for me and I have a regular machine
• I've never tried... I strictly use it in my Spot Bot because I think it's so concentrated.
QUESTION: HOW MANY OUNCES IN THIS BOTTLE?
• 32 fl oz
• 32 ounces
• 32oz. Big bottle!
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B002S52WX8
Lowest Price as of todayis on Amazon.com click here.
Locate the formula tank on the back of your appliance and lift it off the machine. Fill it with water up to the fill line and then add the Bissell 2X carpet cleaning formula to the formula line. Replace the formula tank's lid and place the tank back on the appliance.
Click to see full answer
In this regard, can I use laundry detergent in my Bissell carpet cleaner?
Yes, you can use your laundry detergent to clean your carpets. It would work just as effective as the store-bought cleaner. In addition, it will leave your carpet smelling as clean. You can also make your own carpet cleaning solutions.
Likewise, does the Bissell Proheat 2x heat the water? BISSELL ProHeat 2X models all feature a patented built-in heater which will heat the hot tap water you put in up to 25 degrees hotter to safely optimize cleaning effectiveness.
Simply so, why is my Bissell Proheat not spraying water?
If your machine is still not spraying, check to make sure the clean tank has water and/or the water & formula mixture in the tank. If your tank is empty, this could be the reason your machine is not spraying. You will need to fill your clean tank again. Reset the tank and ensure it sits snug on the machine.
Why is my Bissell carpet cleaner not suctioning?
A possible cause might be that the tank is not properly seated. To assure the tank is seated properly, pick it up and re-seat is so it sits snugly on the unit. If this doesn't fix the problem, make sure the tank is assembled properly. To make sure they are both latched properly, pick the tank up by its handle.
What can I use in my Bissell Little Green?
- 1 cup warm water.
- 1 tsp of dish soap.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- A couple drops of essential oil optional.
- 1 tsp of conditioner.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what can I put in my Bissell Little Green Machine?
All Bissell Little Green Machine devices are designed to use a combination of water and Little Green cleaning formula. Lift the water/solution tank off the base unit and then fill it to the marked water line with hot tap water.
Likewise, how do you clean a Bissell Little Green? How to Clean a Bissell Little Green
- Turn the power off on the Bissell Little Green.
- Unlatch the dirty water tank latch, then pull up on the tank to remove it from the unit.
- Push down on the button lock and pull the cleaning tool off of the spray trigger.
- Clean the spray nozzle with warm water and a soft-bristled scrub brush.
Keeping this in consideration, can I use Bissell upright cleaner in my little green?
2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formula is our premium formula with extra ingredients meant to be delivered through BISSELL upright carpet cleaners. I would recommend using BISSELL Little Green Formula in your Little Green®.
Is the Bissell Little Green a steam cleaner?
Use this appliance to keep your home free of dirt and stains without the need for high-priced carpet cleaning services, the long power cord and lightweight design make this portable steam cleaner easy to use just about anywhere.
From the sun, which was so hot, the hair warmed up, and it seemed that with it the head itself and everything that was in it warmed up. The heat pressed, the body became wadded, not obedient, the legs became harder and harder to touch, I wanted to collapse on the grass and rest. A forest appeared on the horizon, it is still so far away, but on the other hand, before reaching about two hundred meters to the forest, ravines.
Mix formula to how bissell
Whore. didnt understand me, undress. completely. take it off.How to: Use a Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner
I went up to her and lifted her face by the chin. She, frightened, opening her naive lips and rustling her eyelashes got up, a shadow of lust passed over her face. She came up to me and clung to my body: -I missed - the schoolgirl whispered softly.
- Fallout 4 ps4 season pass
- Crochet dog hat with ears
- Pink blue and purple sunset
- Brisk air duo therm cover
- Bathroom vanity with black faucet
- Google sheets vs excel 2015
- 52 foot sailboat for sale
- 2008 chevy silverado parts diagram
- John 9 > verse 4
- Springer spaniel breeders in pa
- Commercial property jackson tn craigslist
- Best glow disc golf discs
- Igloo mini fridge 6 can
She never straightened her robe and her breasts were visible. I felt guilty in front of Mikhail for what we had at work and was ashamed that I see her boobs, but I do. Not ask to fix the dressing gown. Margot asked: "How do you like our apartment?" I nodded my head in approval without taking my eyes off my chest, the apartment was just class.
I have never seen such a rich setting.