Bureau of Public Health Protection, Suffolk County Department of Health Services
- Back Row: Chris Kandell, Public Health Sanitarian, Stephen Kane, Principal Public Health Sanitarian, Lisa Kolody, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Nick Guarino, Public Health Sanitarian, Jeffrey Minder, Associate Public Health Sanitarian, Robert Goldapper, Public Health Sanitarian, Lisa Potopsingh, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Gail Ricciotti, Public Health Sanitarian, Suzanne Fiumano, Public Health , Sanitarian, Chris Romano, Biologist, Joseph Perotta, Public Health Sanitarian, Lindsay Meltzer, Public Health Sanitarian, Bruce Johnson, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Adam Kuemmel, Public Health Sanitarian, Larry Fanella, Associate Public Health Sanitarian/Hearing Officer, Brian Noone, Associate Public Health Sanitarian, Scott Campbell, Laboratory Chief
- Middle Row : Eric Seebeck, Public Health Sanitarian, Jacqueline Coven, Health Program Analyst II, Helmy Badr, Public Health Sanitarian, Cheryl VanTuyle, Public Health Sanitarian, Gina Scammon, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Madelaine Feindt, Associate Public Health Sanitarian, Lorraine Artis, Clerk Typist, Diane Schneider, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Cynthia Campbell, Associate Public Health Sanitarian
- Front Row : Christine Bouchard, Public Health Sanitarian, Nicole Caputo, Public Health Sanitarian, Kevin Monsell, Office Systems Analyst III, Chris Sortino, Chief Public Health Sanitarian, Denise Palermo, Senior Clerk Typist, Amanda McDonnell, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Ciro Tous, Medical Records Clerk, Morvenna Font, Office Assistant, J. Michael Roarty, Office Assistant, Not pictured: Theresa Canavan, Public Health Sanitarian, Brittany Coleman, Public Health Sanitarian, Brian Gibbins, Wildlife Specialist, Gustavo Graciano-Mendez, Spanish Instructor, Gunter Kopf, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Jaclyn Orlan, Public Health Sanitarian, Nadine Roe, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Mike Santoriello, Entomologist, Lynne Stoesser, Senior Public Health Sanitarian, Margaret Stolz, Health Program Analyst I
The SCDHS Bureau of Public Health Protection operates programs that protect the public from unsafe food, unhealthy living conditions and public health nuisances. They do this through the enforcement of laws and codes that address food protection and general sanitation at:
- Food establishments
- Body art establishments
- Temporary residences including hotels/motels, mobile park homes, campgrounds, children's camps and migrant farmworker housing facilities.
Bureau responsibilities include inspections, childhood lead poisoning prevention, arthropod-borne disease prevention, and radiation control. During a disaster, the bureau is responsible for mounting a rapid response to ensure that healthy conditions are provided at all permitted facilities. The bureau developed an emergency response kit to allow inspectors to perform their jobs more efficiently and to provide staff with the materials needed to conduct emergency inspections.The kit enabled the Bureau to mount an efficient response to Superstorm Sandy. As a result there were no reports of foodborne illness outbreaks, accidents or injuries at regulated operations.Use of the kit resulted in a 69 percent increase in productivity when compared to the bureau's response to Tropical Storm Irene in 2011 and garnered the group a National Association of Counties award in 2013.
Learn more about
Suffolk County Health Department
Popularity:#1 of 5 Health Departments in Suffolk County#7 of 129 Health Departments in New York#115 in Health Departments
Suffolk County Health Department Contact Information
Address, Phone Number, and Hours for Suffolk County Health Department, a Health Department, at Yaphank Avenue, Yaphank NY.
- Suffolk County Health Department
- 360 Yaphank Avenue, Ste 1B
Yaphank, New York, 11980
- Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Map of Suffolk County Health Department
View map of Suffolk County Health Department, and get driving directions from your location .
Related Public Records Searches
Find Birth Records, Death Records, and Vital Records related to Suffolk County Health Department.
Health Departments Nearby
Find 6 Health Departments within 36.5 miles of Suffolk County Health Department.
Find 9 external resources related to Suffolk County Health Department.
About the Suffolk County Health Department
The Suffolk County Health Department, located in Yaphank, NY, monitors public health risks, coordinates Yaphank agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces New York public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and ensure a clean water supply. The Health Department also provides access to Suffolk County public records.You may contact the Health Department for questions about:
- Yaphank public health records
- Yaphank restaurant inspection reports and grades
- How to find Yaphank vital records
- New York health codes and health code violations
- Yaphank drinking water reports
Suffolk County Health Statistics
Find Suffolk County Population of People With Disabilities, Population by Disability Type, Public Health Insurance Coverage, and Private Health Insurance Coverage. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates.
|Suffolk County||New York|
|People With Disabilities||141,672 (9.6%)||2,222,712 (11.5%)|
|Females With Disabilities||74,482 (9.9%)||1,208,985 (12.1%)|
|Males With Disabilities||67,190 (9.3%)||1,013,727 (10.8%)|
|Suffolk County||New York|
|Hearing Difficulty||38,071 (2.6%)||545,533 (2.8%)|
|Vision Difficulty||21,302 (1.4%)||404,489 (2.1%)|
|Cognitive Difficulty||48,187 (3.5%)||813,711 (4.5%)|
|Ambulatory Difficulty||73,868 (5.3%)||1,216,588 (6.7%)|
|Self-Care Difficulty||31,191 (2.2%)||492,922 (2.7%)|
|Independent Living Difficulty||55,768 (4.8%)||849,762 (5.6%)|
|Suffolk County||New York|
|Public Health Insurance||439,865 (29.8%)||7,478,376 (38.6%)|
|Medicare Coverage||253,537 (17.2%)||3,292,492 (17.0%)|
|Medicaid Coverage||219,679 (14.9%)||4,928,317 (25.4%)|
|VA Health Care Coverage||23,136 (1.6%)||272,530 (1.4%)|
|Suffolk County||New York|
|Private Health Insurance||1,152,258 (78.1%)||12,950,832 (66.8%)|
|Employer Based Coverage||991,574 (67.2%)||10,932,841 (56.4%)|
|Direct-Purchase Coverage||211,080 (14.3%)||2,448,943 (12.6%)|
|Tricare & Military Coverage||9,340 (0.6%)||173,743 (0.9%)|
Health Departments near Yaphank
- New homes in bartlesville ok
- When is your soulmates birthday
- Motel 6 old sacramento north
- Is paloma picasso still alive
Suffolk County Department of Health Services
Division of Emergency Medical Services
360 Yaphank Ave., Suite 1B | Yaphank, New York 11980| Tel: (631) 852-5080 Fax: (631) 852-5028
The Emergency Medical Services Division is responsible for the administration and oversight of Suffolk County's emergency medical services system and the training and certification of EMS personnel. The Division is also responsible for the overall coordination of the emergency system and the development of support services to aid in improving all phases of emergency medical care.
It is the mission of the Emergency Medical Services Division of the Suffolk County Department of Health Services to provide the leadership, support, education, and cooperation necessary to enable the emergency medical services agencies serving our County to provide the best emergency medical care possible, and to provide that leadership, support, education, and cooperation in a lasting and professional partnership with the dedicated men and women of the Suffolk County Emergency Medical Services System.
Click here for a Staff Directory.
Touchet - I laughed. (For those who want to read about the adventures of Nick and Sarah at a dinner in a restaurant, I advise you to read the previous. Chapter of the series, which was supplemented by this episode. ) That night we did indeed arrange a marathon, which ended only in the morning.
Department suffolk county yaphank health
Come on, inject, brother, why do you need it now. Full court of adepts. Anyone will warm you. So you talk about China or. First, about "or".12-year-old cancer survivor named 'Sheriff For A Day' in Suffolk County
Throwing her on the bed, I took off my pants. This girl turned me on in earnest. A fragile slender figure, but already formed chest and ass were very appetizing. wavy hair to the nipples, green Eyes of incredible size with long eyelashes, pink plump lips and cheeks - she was like a.
- Lg washer dial not working
- Johns hopkins systems engineering masters
- Best gas mileage used minivan
- Players tournament series pool cue
- Multi tool flip top table
- La jolla shores water quality
- Burning crusade classic server status
- Com google android gms ui
- Despicable me 2 songs list
No, I'm against. for now. I'm not ready for this yet. Okay, sorry, let's go. Come on, take vodka, have a snack, there will be something to do Hearing the bathroom door open, Oleg waved his hand: Come on.