Borderlands Three weapons cheat sheet – Anointed weapons, elemental injury, producers defined
Borderlands Three weapons are completely ridiculous in just about each approach. Blasting far past the usual set by the earlier games within the collection, the game throws gun after gun after gun at you all through its prolonged marketing campaign, every with a large number of attributes and results that may utterly change how the gun is used and the way efficient it may be in the suitable palms.
There’s quite a bit to know in regards to the weapons of the Borderlands, which is why we’ve put collectively this right here Borderlands Three weapons information, full with a completely detailed weapons cheat sheet accessible in 2k decision to your second monitor! Have a scroll beneath and we’ll additionally go over varied features of gunplay and weaponry in Borderlands Three in additional element, from Anointed weapons to rarities, elemental injury, and far more.
Borderlands Three weapons information – contents
Borderlands Three weapons information – overview
Borderlands Three will ship as many weapons flying your approach as bullets all through its marketing campaign and past. Boasting too many weapons to even attempt to put a quantity on, the game really has a terrific many various interconnecting techniques that work collectively to procedurally generate distinctive loot for you on the fly. Some of those techniques embrace:
- Weapon sort – there are six totally different weapon sorts to select from, starting from close-range, slow-firing Shotguns to blisteringly quick SMGs and long-range sniper rifles;
- Weapon Manufacturer – the 9 totally different weapons producers in Borderlands Three every provide totally different advantages for utilizing their weapons;
- Rarities – the loot and weapons you discover will all the time be in one in every of 5 colors or rarities, from Common all the way in which as much as Legendary;
- Elemental injury – there are numerous several types of injury that you should use to extend your injury in opposition to sure varieties of targets, whether or not they’re clad in shields, armor, or simply heaps of flesh;
- Anointed weapons – sure weapons are Anointed, which implies they’ve particular results of advantages that activate whenever you use an Action Skill or character-specific motion.
The level is that there are a terrific many extra issues to keep in mind each time you discover a new weapon than simply the bottom stats alone. But hopefully the beneath cheat sheet will make that entire course of a hell of quite a bit simpler for you!
Borderlands Three weapons cheat sheet. Click to view at full (2560×1440) decision!
Borderlands cheat sheet of weapons, stats & suggestions
Above is the pièce de résistance of our Borderlands Three weapons information: a totally up-to-date, 2560×1440 decision Borderlands Three cheat sheet, crammed from head to foot with essentially the most helpful info on all the interconnected techniques that make the Borderlands weapons what they’re.
As you’ll be able to see, I’ve cut up the cheat sheet into 5 straightforward to grasp columns:
- Weapon Stats covers the six main stats for every Borderlands Three weapon and what they do;
- Manufacturers explains all the weapon producers and the way their weapons differ from the remainder;
- Element DMG offers you detailed info on elemental injury (which you may as well discover beneath);
- Weapon Rarities goes over the 5 totally different colors/rarities which yow will discover Borderlands Three weapons in;
- And lastly, Useful Info/Tips is the place I’ve added smaller however equally helpful tidbits on Anointed weapons, weapon sorts, and extra.
To view this sheet in full 2k decision, merely click on on it as soon as to increase the picture, after which right-click and choose “View Image”. Enjoy!
Borderlands 3 Anointed weapons and equipment
Borderlands Three information collection
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes & VIP Codes – Using these distinctive codes you may earn as much as 9 Golden Keys and ~18,000 VIP Points!
Borderlands 3 characters & skill trees – Read this information to be taught all about how the characters and courses work!
Borderlands 3 Amara build guide – Try out these top-tier builds to show Amara into a real God-Queen!
Borderlands 3 FL4K build guide – Make essentially the most of your time with the Beastmaster and their loyal pets!
Borderlands 3 Moze build guide – Kit Moze and her Iron Bear Mech with these fantastically harmful builds!
Borderlands 3 Zane build guide – Zane’s flexibility results in some unbelievable builds; listed here are our favourites!
Certain weapons in Borderlands Three are what’s known as Anointed weapons. Until you attain the Borderlands 3 Endgame content material, your solely likelihood to amass Anointed gear is to buy them for Eridium at Crazy Earl’s Veteran Store merchandising machine on the underside deck of your ship, Sanctuary.
If a weapon is Anointed, it means you acquire a particular profit or impact when/after you utilize an Action Skill, or in sure circumstances one other character-specific capability/motion. For occasion, one would possibly learn “On Action Skill End, the next two magazines will have 50% additional bonus corrosive damage”.
Some Anointed weapons are particular to a sure class or character. These will say “Anointed Beastmaster”, “Anointed Gunner”, “Anointed Operative”, or “Anointed Siren” within the description as an alternative of simply “Anointed”. Many of those character-specific Anointed weapons will activate their particular impact solely upon a particular Action Skill, for instance Amara’s Phasecast, or Zane’s Digi-Clone.
Anointed weapons can have very highly effective results, but it surely’s vital additionally to concentrate as to if the weapons themselves can be first rate should you took away the Anointed impact. It’s additionally a good suggestion to search for Anointed results which match properly with the weapon sort or function. For instance, with a view to take advantage of an Anointed perk that will increase your weapon injury by 300% after utilizing your Action Skills, you’ll want that weapon to have a excessive DPS within the first place. If that’s not the case, it won’t be price choosing up that specific Anointed weapon.
Borderlands Three weapon stats & rarities defined
Borderlands Three weapons are outlined, initially, by six main stats:
- Damage – How a lot injury you take care of every shot (typically written within the type of AxB, the place A is the injury and B is the variety of particular person bullets fired with every pull of the set off)
- Accuracy – This controls your weapon bloom, or unfold. High Accuracy means your bullets will carefully comply with the trail of your crosshair, whereas low Accuracy means your bullets are fired extra inaccurately. Think of it like a cone heading out out of your gun: increased accuracy narrows this cone, making your pictures extra prone to hit your goal.
- Handling – Affects each your weapon kickback/recoil after firing, and the quantity of weapon sway it’s essential to take care of whereas aiming.
- Reload Time – How lengthy your gun takes to reload. For Children of the Vault (CoV) weapons, which have infinite journal dimension however overheat if fired for too lengthy, this stat modifications to Repair Time after overheating.
- Fire Rate – How many pictures your gun fires each second. Multiply this worth by your Damage stat with a view to work out the gun’s Damage Per Second (DPS).
- Magazine Size – How many pictures you’ll be able to fireplace earlier than having to reload.
Guns are additionally divided into totally different colors or rarities, starting from Common (White) to Uncommon (Green) to Rare (Blue) to Epic (Purple) to Legendary (Gold). Yes, precisely like Fortnite. But in contrast to Fortnite, it doesn’t matter an excessive amount of what the rarity of a gun is in Borderlands 3. Many instances now, I’ve seen an Epic and even Legendary weapon utterly outclasses (not less than from a DPS perspective) by a Common or Uncommon weapon of across the similar merchandise rating (and even much less).
The solely rarity it’s best to actually take note of are the Legendaries – these weapons are the one ones within the game that aren’t procedurally generated, however keep the identical for every participant (albeit with slight stat variations). Keep an eye fixed out for our upcoming Borderlands 3 Legendaries information for tonnes extra data on the perfect Legendary weapons yow will discover throughout your travels!
Borderlands Three weapon sorts & producers
There are six several types of weapons in Borderlands 3, every of which take a distinct sort of ammunition. These sorts are: Shotguns, Pistols, Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns (SMGs), Sniper Rifles, and Rocket Launchers.
They all by and enormous fulfil the function you’d anticipate: Shotguns are usually for top shut vary injury, whereas Sniper Rifles are nice for long-range sharpshooting and crits. Assault Rifles are versatile at most ranges, SMGs have a excessive fireplace price and are finest at nearer vary… You get the concept. But due to how random and loopy the procedural era of weapons is in Borderlands 3, you’ll typically discover exceptions to this rule.
In my expertise, pistols particularly are much better close-range weapons than shotguns. I’m speaking particularly in regards to the revolver-type pistols, those with excessive injury and a blistering price of fireplace however solely 4-6 pictures in your journal. Often, these 4-6 pictures deal way more injury per second total than even essentially the most unbelievable shotguns.
A number of this additionally comes all the way down to the weapon producers. There are 9 producers or manufacturers in whole, and each focuses on a distinct mechanic or side of gunplay:
- Atlas weapons have an alt-fire mode which tags your targets with trackers. Your principal firing mode will shoot bullets that dwelling in on tracked targets.
- CoV (Children of the Vault) weapons have an infinite journal dimension and thus by no means must be reloaded. However, they’ll overheat if fired for too lengthy.
- DAHL weapons can toggle between two totally different firing modes (for instance, Full-Auto and Burst), making them very versatile weapons.
- Hyperion weapons provide you with a weapon-mounted defend to guard you whereas aiming down sights; and their weapons acquire elevated Accuracy the longer you maintain down the set off.
- Jakobs weapons go down the direct injury route. They reward important hits with ricochet pictures that bounce in the direction of extra targets.
- Maliwan weapons are kings of the weather: their elemental results deal extra injury and have a better likelihood of activating than most different weapons, and you’ll toggle between two totally different parts at will.
- Tediore weapons help you throw your weapon on the enemy as an alternative of reloading! The gun will explode or bounce between enemies dealing further injury, earlier than rematerialising in your palms a second later.
- Torgue weapons all have a “sticky” alt-fire mode which fires projectiles which stick onto targets or surfaces and explode after just a few moments. Stacking a number of “stickies” on the identical goal will trigger them to deal elevated injury upon detonation.
- Vladof weapons boast the very best fireplace charges however undergo from low journal sizes. They additionally typically have under-barrel attachments that cross into totally different weapon sorts, corresponding to Shotguns and Grenade Launchers.
Borderlands Three elemental injury
Elements are an important side of damage-dealing in Borderlands 3, as they had been in earlier Borderlands titles as properly. There are six totally different injury sorts accessible to each you and your enemies, and every of them deal differing quantities of injury primarily based on the goal’s well being sort (Flesh, Armor, or Shields):
- Kinetic injury (or Normal injury) offers regular injury to all the things however -20% injury to Armor.
- Fire/Incendiary injury offers +50% injury to Flesh, however -30% injury to Armor/Shields. Fire may Ignite enemies to kill them.
- Shock injury offers +100% injury to Shields, however -20% injury to Flesh/Armor. Shock may Electrocute enemies to kill them.
- Corrosive injury offers +50% injury to Armor, however -20% injury to Flesh and -30% to Shields. Corrosive may Melt enemies to kill them.
- Cryo injury offers +20% injury to Armor however regular injury to Flesh and -30% injury to Shields. Cryo may sluggish enemies till they Freeze.
- Radiation injury offers regular injury to Flesh and Shields however -30% injury to Armor. However, targets hit by Radiation injury may also injury enemies round them over time.
Thinking forward in regards to the enemies you might be about to face and choosing your parts accordingly could have a considerable impact on the result of your fights. Having stated that, the overwhelming majority of enemies you’ll face have neither Shields nor Armor, so Fire/Incendiary injury might be essentially the most helpful aspect to maintain with you on common.
And with that, I’m gonna wrap up this Borderlands Three weapons information. Hopefully this information (and its related cheat sheet – did I point out it was in 2k decision?) have cleared up just a few issues, and answered just a few questions you maybe had on the huge interconnecting techniques permeating every gun and weapon in Borderlands. But if not – be at liberty to pop your query beneath within the feedback and I (or probably one of many different Borderlands-savvy RPS crew) will do our greatest to reply!
Hottest Stuff On CheatCC!
Enter one of the following codes under your SHiFT account at Gearbox Software to unlock the corresponding bonus. Note: Some codes will expire over time or number of redemptions. The Golden Keys are obtained from the SHiFT Code Kiosk in Concordia. You can use a Golden Key to open the chest found in the town square near Springs' shop and Moxxi's bar to get up to four level appropriate weapons or shields each time it is opened. Additionally, we will continue adding new codes, and removing codes that we become aware do not work any longer. The newest codes will appear at the top of the list.
- 3 Golden Keys: C55BT-RKTB9-5CXJR-WFJTB-RTWCK (Expires: Unknown)
- 3 Golden Keys: WCKT3-5WB39-CKFBR-KFTJT-JKXTR (Expires: Unknown)
- 3 Golden Keys: CKC3T-JCJBZ-5W6TF-5RJJ3-9R9KT (Expires: Unknown)
- 3 Golden Keys: 5WKTB-SJ3TH-55RJX-W6333-5B99Z (Expires: Unknown)
- 3 Golden Keys: 5CC3J-6WCR6-F563R-KFJ3J-J95RK (Expires: Unknown)
- 3 Golden Keys: KCK3B-6JXF6-5KX3F-WXB3J-SZJFH (Expires: Unknown)
- 5 Golden Keys: KW53T-999JJ-6SHJX-5RJTB-BSSTK (Expires: Unknown)
- 5 Golden Keys: WW5BB-RHSTJ-FZS3R-CXTJB-939XF (Expires: Unknown)
- 5 Golden Keys: 55C3B-CZ9BJ-RZ9JR-56JBJ-3RJTF (Expires: Unknown)
- 5 Golden Keys: 5W533-B5ZHX-5WR3R-5XJJ3-KXTWH (Expires: Unknown)
- 25 Golden Keys: 555JT-6TTT9-KCFJX-CXT33-T3FBC (Expires: Unknown)
This glitch requires that you are online with another player in the game. Have the desired weapon or item equipped that you wish to duplicate. Enter the inventory screen, and turn Badass Rank off and then on again to force an autosave. Trade the desired weapon or item, or drop it on the ground. Then, exit out of the game without selecting the "Save and Quit" option by either signing out of your profile, going to the dashboard, or resetting the system. Start the game again, and load the autosave. The other player will still have the traded or dropped weapon while your lost item will be restored with the autosave.
To duplicate weapons and items in split-screen, create a new profile. Load the game with your regular profile, and go to a location that does not autosave (non-travel areas). Have the second profile character join the game in split-screen, and drop the weapons and/or items you want to duplicate with your main profile character. Have the second profile character pick up all the weapons and/or items. Enter the inventory screen, and turn Badass Rank off and then on again to force an autosave. Then, have the second profile character drop all the weapons and/or items back on the ground. Have the first player/main profile grab all the weapons and/or items. Next, exit out of the game with the second profile character by signing out of their profile so their inventory is not saved. Then, go back into the game with the second profile character, and they will still have all the weapons and/or items in their inventory.Infinite legendary weapons and create any legendary weapon
After completing the "A New Direction" story mission, fast travel to Concordia, and go to Janey Springs' business office. She will explain to you that putting Moonstones into the Grinder will make better weapons. Fast travel to Serenity's Waste, and use the "Secret Iwajira boss" trick to find and farm the secret Iwajira boss for Moonstones, purple weapons, and the "Kiwk-Smart Thingy" legendary weapon. Obtain a lot of Moonstones and purple weapons, and at least one "Kiwk-Smart Thingy" legendary weapon. Then, use the "Duplicating weapons and items" glitch to duplicate as many purple and "Kiwk-Smart Thingy" legendary weapons as desired, and return to Concordia. To do this glitch using split-screen, activate the second controller, and sign into another profile (if you do not have one, create a new profile). When the profile is logged in, pause the game with the first controller, then press A with the second controller. You will now be in split-screen in Concordia. Take both characters to the Grinder machine. To do this glitch online, use the "Duplicating weapons and items" glitch. Put two "Kiwk-Smart Thingy" weapons and one purple weapon in the Grinder to create a new legendary weapon. The type of purple weapon determines what type of legendary weapon you will create. For example, if you put a purple shotgun into the Grinder, you will get a legendary shotgun. When the legendary weapon comes out of the machine, make sure to have the second profile character/controller pick it up. After you have created as many legendary weapons as desired from the Grinder (online players have the host quit to the dashboard), press the Xbox (middle) button on the first controller, and sign out of your profile to autosave the second profile with all the legendary weapons in their inventory. Then, just enter the game again with the second controller profile, and drop all the weapons for your main character. Note: You will not lose any Moonstones or weapons when you sign out of your profile or exit to the dashboard.
Fast travel to Triton Flats, then follow the left path once you leave the building and are outside. When the path splits, continue left. Shortly afterwards, you will see a green jump pad on the right. Use it to reach the area to travel to Stanton's Liver. Once you are in Stanton's Liver, go left and jump off the cliff edge. Proceed along the rocky cliff edge to the left of the grey bridge. Jump over two large gaps to reach the Excalibastard weapon that is stuck in a stone. To obtain the Excalibastard weapon, you must have a Badass Rank of 2,500. Badass Rank can be obtained by completing challenges. You can view your Badass Rank at the menu screen to the far right.
Fast travel to Serenity's Waste. Leave the Janey Spring's building, and continue straight outside. There will be a small cliff on the right shortly after going outside that you can jump up on. Continue to the right towards the large building up the hill. Jump onto the rocks to the left of the large building, then jump onto the left sloped ledge of the building. At the end of the ledge, jump down to the narrow rocky ledge below. Go forward to reach a lava-fall. While on the ledge with the lava-fall below, use your jet to jump across the lava-fall to land on the small platform on the opposite side. Enter the lava cave, and proceed forward to reach a hole in the cave floor that leads to the "Pyroclast Grotto" area, with the secret Iwajira boss inside. He is a Level 30 Kraggon that is very hard to defeat alone unless your character is at least Level 29. Kill him to get a massive amount of loot, including Moonstones. You can also obtain purple weapons and the "Kiwk-Smart Thingy" legendary weapons from him. To farm Iwajira, pause the game, and select "Save and Quit". Once you are back at the main menu, select "Continue", then return to Iwajira and kill him again.
First, you must grab two letters that are hidden on the map that will spell "Dick" on the side of the Scavs leader Nel's base. After completing the sign, it will make Nel very angry, and you will have the ability to fight him after killing all of his men. Go to Regolith Range, and climb up the two tallest buildings in the south area of the map. First, you must shoot the rock in front of one of the buildings to release the air to launch on top of the air duct. Then, proceed up the building by jumping on the air ducts on the back of the building. At the top of the building is the first letter. To get on to the tallest building in this area, you have to use the jump pad to the left of the building. This will launch you on top of a balcony where you can find a small building to the right. Jump onto the small building and onto the air duct, then jump over to a huge screw on the side of the building. From there, jump onto the ramp, and make your way up to find the last letter.
Proceed through the main missions until you get the "Let's Build A Robot Army" mission (Level 14). In this mission, you will be tasked with letting turrets kill 12 Scavs. Follow your waypoint until you get to a closed door, which is where the Scavs come out to be shot by the turrets. When the door opens, start ground slamming in front of the door to kill the enemies before the turrets can kill them. This will cause an infinite number of Scavs to come out of the door. When the turret kills get too high, pause the game, and select "Save and Quit". Once you are back at the main menu, select "Continue", then run back to the door to start farming again. If the turret gets the 12 kills, the mission will proceed, and you will not be able to farm this area any longer. This glitch works best with multiple players so you can have more people killing the Scavs to prevent the turrets from killing them.
After you have completed "The Beginning Of The End" final story mission, you can find Sterwin located in southern area of Vorago Solitude. Accept his mission to be given a special grenade that you are supposed to use to capture a Guardian Wraith alive. Follow Sterwin to the enemy location. Instead of capturing the enemy with the special grenade, kill it, and another Guardian Wraith will spawn. Keep killing the Guardian Wraith, and another one will spawn. To easily kill the Guardian Wraith each time, align yourself in front of the spawn area, and shoot it in the head with a good weapon to keep easily killing it. If your character is leveled up high enough and you use a sniper rifle, you can kill it with one shot in the head. Keep killing the enemies until you run out of ammo, then pause the game, and select "Save and Quit". Once you are back at the main menu, select "Continue", and repeat the process. Repeat this as many times as desired to get an unlimited amount of XP, Moonstones, and loot.Easy XP
During the "A New Direction" main mission early in the game, you can farm easy XP from the final boss "RedBelly" by quickly saving and quitting at the right time. RedBelly has two phases during the battle; the second phase begins when his helmet comes off. Once this happens, make sure not to kill the helmet. Focus only on RedBelly. The easiest way to kill RedBelly is to get him to chase you back to the venting machines. RedBelly will not leave his area -- so he will not enter the room. You can then shoot him from a safe distance. Once Belly is defeated, Jack will say "Who the hell were those weirdos? Oh whatever, I'm friggin' over it -- just turn off the signal!" When he finishes saying that, pause the game, and select the "Save and Quit" option. Once you are back at the main menu, select "Continue", run back to RedBelly, and kill him again. To save some time, you can jump over the garage by jumping on the lamppost, then jumping on the garage. When you are on the garage, jump on the sign, then leap over the wall, and proceed to RedBelly's location. Repeat this process as many times as desired. Use this trick to quickly reach Level 14. Note: If you do not select "Save and Quit" at the right time, the mission will proceed, and you will not be able to farm RedBelly again until later in the game.
Play through the main missions until you reach the "Titan Industry Factory" mission. When you enter the Titan Industry Factory, walk down the stairs, and wait for the "Tork Swarming" enemies to attack you. Get as many Torks around you as possible, then jump in the air, and ground smash to instantly kill all the enemies around and get a lot of XP. Once you have killed all of the Torks, pause the game, and select "Save and Quit". Once you are back at the main menu, select "Continue" to spawn back at the top of the stairs. Repeat this process as many times as desired. You can quickly go from Level 14 to Level 17 using this trick, as well as get some Moonstones from the enemies.Quick reloading
Throw your weapon on the ground, then immediately pick it back up to instantly reload it.2001: A Space Odyssey Easter Egg
Fast travel to Triton Flats, then follow the left path once you leave the building and are outside. When the path splits, continue left. Shortly afterwards, you will see a green jump pad on the right. Use it to reach the area to travel to Stanton's Liver. Once you are in Stanton's Liver, go left and jump off the cliff edge. Cross the grey bridge, and continue straight until you cannot go straight any longer. Then, go right and continue straight until you cannot go straight any longer. Turn right to see a cave straight ahead. Enter the cave to enter an area called "The Ventricles". Follow the path to the left. Towards the end of the path, there will be a hidden cave to the left above some large rocks. Enter that cave, and follow the path to reach "Higgins' Gully". There will be a tall purple monolith straight ahead. It is shaped like the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Enter the purple monolith to teleport through a psychedelic tunnel to a secret area that is similar to the prehistoric area featured at the start of 2001: A Space Odyssey. There is another tall purple monolith in the area below. Enter it to teleport to a small purple room, similar to the end of the movie. There is also a hidden chest in the room. When you leave the room, there will be a short cutscene that references another scene from the movie. Note: The monolith will no longer teleport you after it is used.
Fast travel to Tycho's Ribs (unlocked later in the game). When you spawn, run through the two doors, then go left to see a hovering platform in front of you. Run pass the hovering platform, and jump down to the area below. When you land, there will be two entrances to your left; take the entrance furthest from you. Make your way through the U-shaped area until you see a new set of hovering platforms. Use the hovering platform in front you to reach the platform to the left of you by riding the platform up and jumping off it before you are killed. Ride the platform on the left to the top to warp to a secret area that is similar to the Mario Bros. series. There will be waves of enemies that come out of the pipes. If you defeat all the waves of enemies, you will be rewarded with three chests.
Enter Moxxi's bar in Concordia, and go to the far right side of the bar. There is a teddy bear in a chair at the end of the bar, wearing Master Chief's helmet from the Halo series. Press X to spin the bar chair to get some money.NBA Jam reference
The title of the "Boomshakalaka" side mission in Outlands Canyon itself is a reference to a line of commentary sometimes made by the announcer in the NBA Jam series after a huge slam dunk. During the mission, you can slam dunk while "on fire," similarly as done in the NBA Jam games.Ned Kelly reference
RedBelly's suit of armor is similar to that used by historical Australian outlaw Ned Kelly. Additionally, RedBelly is the name of a venomous Australian snake.Pink Floyd reference
In Triton Flats, you can find several prisms with light shooting out of them as well as a group known as the Darksiders. This is a reference to Pink Floyd and their album, "Dark Side Of The Moon".Se7en reference
Fast travel to Titan Robot Production Plant, then turn right and enter Titan Industrial Factory. When you spawn, proceed straight and slightly to the right until you cannot go straight any longer to reach a door in "Titan Industrial Facility - Nexus". Enter the door, and go up the stairs to reach Gladstone's office. There is a lockbox on the console in his office. Open the box to find a head inside and a gun called "Twin Gwen's Other Head", which can fire two shots at once. This is a reference to the movie Se7en. The gun name is also a reference to Borderlands 2, where they had the same type of reference to the movie Se7en.Space Jam reference
The follow-up side mission to the "Boomshakalaka" mission is called "Space Slam," which is a play on the title of the 1996 movie Space Jam.The Fifth Element reference
A legendary weapon named the "ZX-1" is a rare drop from one of the enemies on the moon. Its description reads "Replay!" This is a reference to the "ZF-1" weapon in The Fifth Element movie, which allowed its shooter to designate a target that every shot would follow to hit in the exact same location."Waltzing Matilda" reference
The "Jolley Swagman" side mission is based on the Australian folk song, "Waltzing Matilda".Skins and heads
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding skin or head to customize your character's appearance. Use the kiosk outside of Moxxi's Bar in Concordia to apply the changes.
- Bounty Hunter: Successfully complete "The Voyage Of Captain Chef" optional side mission in Triton Flats.
- Bubblegunner: Successfully complete the Level 5 "Death From Above" challenge.
- Champion Of Eleseer: Successfully complete "The Beginning Of The End" mission on the Normal difficulty.
- Eagle's Shroud: Successfully complete the "Cleanliness Uprising" optional side mission in the Hyperion Hub Of Heroism, from R-0513.
- Fortfied: Random drop from The Boson in Pity's Fall.
- Gynoid Agent: Random prize from the Vending Machine.
- Herald Of The Eridian Night: Successfully complete "The Bestest Story Ever Told" mission.
- Life Support: Random drop from RedBelly.
- Tech Ninja: Random prize from the Vending Machine.
- Champion Of Eleseer: Successfully complete "The Beginning Of The End" mission on the Normal difficulty.
- CMDO-TP: Legendary drop from The Bosun in Pity's Fall.
- EMPR-TP: Random drop from Ascended Zarpedon.
- H4Z-TP: Successfully complete the "Cleanliness Uprising" optional side mission in the Hyperion Hub Of Heroism, from R-0513.
- Herald Of The Eridian Night: Successfully complete "The Bestest Story Ever Told" mission.
- P4K-TP: Successfully complete the Level 5 "Death From Above" challenge.
- TRSH-TP: Random drop from RedBelly.
- V4C-TP: Successfully complete "The Voyage Of Captain Chef" optional side mission in Triton Flats.
- WR4P-TP: Random drop from The Bosun in Pity's Fall.
- ...And Jill: Successfully complete the "Cleanliness Uprising" optional side mission in the Hyperion Hub Of Heroism, from R-0513.
- A Dull Boy: Random drop from The Bosun in Pity's Fall.
- Frost: Successfully complete the Level 5 "Death From Above" challenge.
- Hit The Road: Random drop from RedBelly.
- Of All Trades: Successfully complete "The Beginning Of The End" mission on the Normal difficulty.
- One-Eyed: Successfully compete "The Voyage Of Captain Chef" optional side mission in Triton Flats.
- Bandita Brave: Random prize from the Vending Machine.
- Champion Of Eleseer: Successfully complete "The Beginning Of The End" mission on the Normal difficulty.
- Final Frontier: Successfully complete "The Voyage Of Captain Chef" optional side mission in Triton Flats.
- Herald Of The Eridian Night: Successfully complete "The Bestest Story Ever Told" mission.
- Hothead: Random drop from The Bosun in Pity's Fall.
- Lady Danger: Successfully complete the "Cleanliness Uprising" optional side mission in the Hyperion Hub Of Heroism, from R-0513.
- Undertaker: Successfully complete the Level 5 "Death From Above" challenge.
- Unfriendly Skies: Random drop from RedBelly.
- Voodoo Doll: Random drop from Ascended Zarpedon.
- Admirable Admiral: Random drop from RedBelly.
- Cyber Scientist: Random drop from The Bosun in Pity's Fall.
- Hacker: Successfully complete "The Voyage Of Captain Chef" optional side mission in Triton Flats.
- Herald Of The Eridian Night: Successfully complete "The Bestest Story Ever Told" mission.
- Lunar Knight: Random prize from the Vending Machine.
- Shock Trooper: Successfully complete the Level 5 "Death From Above" challenge.
- Space Pirate: Successfully complete the "Cleanliness Uprising" optional side mission in the Hyperion Hub Of Heroism, from R-0513.
- Void Rocker: Random drop from Ascended Zarpedon.
Successfully complete one of the following optional side-missions to get a skin as a reward: "Boomshakalaka", "Dahl Combat Training" (end of round 4), "Fresh Air", "Grinders", "Last Requests", "The Don", and "Trouble With Space Hurps".
Either heads or skins
Both skins and heads can be obtained as chest loot or randomly dropped from enemies. The more difficult the enemy, the higher the chance.
Participate in one of the following challenges to get a random skin or a head as a reward. You will get them at Level 3 or the final level of the challenge, depending on its difficulty.
- Death From Above - Level 5
- Slayer Of Titans - Level 3
- Space Dead - Level 3
- Crash And Burn - Level 3
- More Where That Came From - Level 3
- Some Like It Hot - Level 5
- Scrounging Around - Level 3
- The Happiest Color - Level 5
Money and Trading
Health and Recovery
- There Can Only Be...Me - Level 5
- Up Unt At Zem - Level 5
- Home Nade Cookin' - Level 3
- Big Mirv - Level 3
- Ammo Eater - Level 5
- Nova Say Die - Level 3
- Get A Rocket Up Ya - Level 3
- Missile Magnet - Level 5
- Penetrating Wound - Level 5
- Sharpshooter - Level 3
- Assault With A Deadly Weapon - Level 3
- Crouch Potato - Level 5
- Pew Pew - Level 3
- Battlestar - Level 5
- Boomstick Boogie - Level 3
- Gunslinger - Level 5
- Trigger Happy - Level 3
- Martial Marshal - Level 3
- Barrel Of Laughs - Level 3
- Projectile Proliferation - Level 5
- Throw Me The Money - Level 5
The rarity of the ingredients used in the Grinder will determine the rarity of the produced weapon or gear:
- Three white pieces of gear of same class: Green piece of gear of the same class
- Three green pieces of gear: One piece of blue gear
- Three blue pieces of gear: One piece of purple gear
- Two orange weapons + one purple weapon: One orange gun
Combine the following ingredients to obtain the corresponding weapon type. The level of weapons you add to the Grinder are important. The newly created weapon will usually have the average of the weapon levels which were used to make it. Using three weapons from the same manufacturer usually results in a weapon made by a different manufacturer.
- Assault rifle: Two assault rifles + one laser gun
- Assault rifle: Two assault rifles + one pistol
- Assault rifle: Two assault rifles + one shotgun
- Assault rifle: One SMG + one auto pistol + one assault rifle
- Pistol: Assault + laser + sniper
- Rocket launcher: Auto pistol + assault rifle + grenade
- Rocket launcher: Two assault rifles + one grenade
- Rocket launcher: Two shotguns + one grenade
- Rocket launcher: Two sniper rifles + one grenade
- Shotgun: SMG + auto pistol + assault rifle
- Shotgun: Shield + SMG + pistol
- SMG: Assault rifle + pistol + shield
- SMG: Laser rifle + assault rifle + pistol
- Sniper rifle: Shotgun + assault rifle + shield
- Sniper rifle: Shotgun + sniper rifle + shield
To get better results with the Grinder, use Moonstone in it to get bonuses:
- Boominator: Increases grenade damage.
- Fast Learner: Bonus experience points from kills.
- Harden Up: Improves maximum shields.
- Oxygenator: Damaging enemies restores oxygen.
- Piercing Rounds: Grants a chance to ignore enemy shields.
- Punisher: Raises critical hit damage.
- Safeguard: Restores some of your shields upon every kill.
- Serenity: Reduces oxygen consumption rate.
When creating high end weapons, the lowest weapon added to the Grinder will determine the level of the crafted weapon. Add Moonstone to get the Luneshine enhancement.
Legendary weapon of specific type: Two legendary weapons + purple weapon of specific type. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting purple rarity.
Purple weapon of specific type: Three blue weapons of specific type. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting blue rarity.
Random purple weapon: Three random blue weapons. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting blue rarity.
Blue weapon of specific type: Two green weapons of specific type + one green weapon. If you do not add Moonstones, you will have a chance of getting green rarity.
Random blue weapon: Three random green weapons. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting green rarity.
Green weapon of specific type: Two white weapons of specific type + one white weapon. If you do not add Moonstones, you will have a chance of getting white rarity.
Random green weapon: Three white weapons. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting white rarity.
The following rules are used to create high end class mods, grenade mods, oz kits, and shields:
Purple item: Two blue items of specific type + one blue item. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting blue rarity.
Blue item: Two green items of specific type + one green item. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting green rarity.
Green item: Two white items of specific type + one white item. If you do not add Moonstone, you will have a chance of getting white rarity.
Shoot the indicated critical locations and use effects that they are not immune against to defeat them more easily:
|Boss||Level||Critical location||Immune vs.|
|Flameknuckle||2||Fuel Tank and Cockpit||Cryo and Incendiary|
|Deadlift||4||Head and Backpack||Cryo|
|RedBelly||8||Leg and Head||None|
|Colonel T. Zarpedon||26||Headlight and Head||Incendiary and Cryo|
|RK5||29||Cockpit, Turrets, Missile Pods||Cryo|
|The Empyrean Sentinel||28||None||None|
Successfully complete the indicated pre-requisite missions to unlock the corresponding side mission:
|All The Little Creatures||Systems Jammed||9|
|An Urgent Message||Home Sweet Home||18|
|Another Pickle||Treasures Of ECHO Madre||15|
|Boarding Party||Home Sweet Home||18|
|Boomshakalaka||A New Direction||12|
|Bunch Of Ice Holes||A New Direction||11|
|Cleanliness Uprising||Science And Violence||18|
|Don't Get Cocky||Trouble With Space Hurps||23|
|Don't Shoot The Messenger||Eye To Eye and start The Beginning Of The End||26|
|Eradicate!||Trouble With Space Hurps||23|
|Follow Your Heart||Land Among The Stars||3|
|Fresh Air||Science And Violence||20|
|Grinders||A New Direction||11|
|Guardian Hunter||The Beginning Of The End||29|
|Home Delivery||Treasures Of ECHO Madre||11|
|Hot Head||Home Sweet Home||18|
|In Perfect Hibernation||Quarantine: Back On Schedule||29|
|Infinite Loop||Science And Violence||20|
|It Ain't Rocket Surgery||Science And Violence||20|
|Kill Meg||Paint Job||18|
|Lab 19||Science And Violence||20|
|Land Among The Stars||Lost Legion Invasion||3|
|Last Requests||Lost Legion Invasion||4|
|Lock And Load||To The Moon||23|
|No Such Thing As A Free Launch||Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion||12|
|Nothing Is Never An Option||Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion||15|
|Nova? No Problem!||Marooned||4|
|Paint Job||An Urgent Message||18|
|Picking Up The Pieces||Eye To Eye||20|
|Pop Racing||A New Direction||11|
|Quarantine: Back On Schedule||Watch Your Step||23|
|Quarantine: Infestation||Quarantine: Back On Schedule||23|
|Recruitment Drive||All The Little Creatures||11|
|Red, Then Dead||Watch Your Step||23|
|Rough Love||Treasures Of ECHO Madre||11|
|Sterwin Forever||Guardian Hunter||29|
|Sub–Level 13 - Part 1||Let's Build A Robot Army||18|
|Sub–Level 13 - Part 2||Sub–Level 13 - Part 1||18|
|Tales From Elpis||Lost Legion Invasion||3|
|The Bestest Story Ever Told||The Beginning Of The End||28|
|The Don||Eye To Eye||24|
|The Empty Billabong||Systems Jammed||7|
|The Return Of Captain Chef||The Voyage Of Captain Chef and start The Beginning Of The End||27|
|The Secret Chamber||Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion||12|
|The Voyage Of Captain Chef||Let's Build A Robot Army||19|
|These Are The Bots||Eye To Eye||24|
|Things That Go Boom||Watch Your Step||23|
|To Arms!||A New Direction||11|
|To The Moon||Science And Violence||23|
|Treasures Of ECHO Madre||Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion||15|
|Trouble With Space Hurps||In Perfect Hibernation||23|
|Voice Over||Home Sweet Home||18|
|Wherefore Art Thou?||Systems Jammed||7|
|Wiping The Slate||Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion||13|
|Z8N–TP||Eye To Eye and start The Beginning Of The End||26|
|Zapped 1.0||A New Direction||11|
|Zapped 2.0||Zapped 1.0||11|
|Zapped 3.0||Zapped 2.0||11|
The following locations can be found within the indicated area:
- Celestial Beltway
- Ozless Harbor
- Pyroclast Grotto (hidden)
- The Grabba
- Vertigo Bridge
- The Causeway
- Diemen's Crater
- So Much Serenity
- Guttersnipe's Pass
- Chunder's Hole
- The Teapot
- Flinder's Needle
- Frozen Gulch
- Banjo Point
- The Pale
- Split Fire Pass
- The Diaphragm
- Brandman's Quarry
- Lunar Junction
- The Ventricles
- Higgins' Gully (hidden)
Helios Space Station
- Helios Supply Center
- Eye Of Helios (The Long Way Around)
- Moonshot Delivery System
- The Re-Remembered Cave
- Rabid Adams' Treasure Trove
- The Crater Of Misplaced Enthusiasm
- Research Facility
- The Court Of Dreams
- Bogan's Warren
- Fingersmith Halls
- Processing Plant
- Outlands Spur
- Pumping Station
- Height's Perch Camp
- Cave Canem
- East Pumping Station
- Solitude's Edge
- Solitude Junction
- Dead Drop
- Deadlift's Bastion Of Bounce
- Moon Zoomy Run
- Dahl Waystation
- Kraggon Pass
- Black Market
- Springs' Emporium O'Stuff
- Moxxi's Up Over
- Nina's Jab N Go
- Entry Control
- Power Substation
- Comms Facility
The Merrif's Office
- Sheriff & Mayor Together At Last
- Engine Room
- Briefing Room
- Hangar Bay
- Crew Quarters
- Starboard Ascent
- Core Systems
- Drakensburg Gangway
- Suspension Bridge
- Command Center
- AI Hub
Titan Industrial Facility
- Stingray Factory Main Hall
- Titan Industrial Facility Nexus
- Staingary Factory Apron
- Stingary Factory Atrium
Titan Robot Production Plant
- Power Control
- Assembly Hanger
- Testing Facility
- Transit Area
- Locomotion Assembly
- Unit Embarkation
Hyperion Hub Of Heroism
- The Road To Research
- World Of Shopping
- Helios Immigration Station
- Central Terminal
- Hall Of Wonders
- Helios Access Tunnel #27 B
- Jack's Office
- Hyperion Customer Service
Research & Development
- Stalker Biome
- Robotics Durability And Adaptability
- Indigenous Species Research
- Advanced Propulsion Weapon Training
- Observation Room 11-B
- Aquatic Life Stabilization Area
- Aquatic Observation Area
- De Quidt Synaptic Processing
Veins Of Helios
Lunar Launching Station
- Power Core Alpha
- Power Core Beta
- Helios Targeting Centrum
- Moonshot Supply Depot
- Observation Deck
- Compression Chamber
- Maintenance Access 42
- Treasure Room
- Particle Collection Chamber
- Very Large Cannon
- Exhaust Port
Class mod equipment will improve your character as indicated:
- Blademaster: Melee damage and critical damage
- Bloodthirster: Melee damage and health regeneration
- Cannoness: Shotgun fire rate and reload
- Celestial Gladiator: Fire rate, maximum health, and skill bonuses
- Defender: Shield capacity
- Dominater: Fire rate
- Dragon: Burn damage
- Eridian Vanquisher: Elemental effect chance, air control, Maximum health, and skill bonuses
- Femme Fatale: SMG magazine size and damage
- Gladiatrix: Maximum health and reload speed
- Protector: Team cooldown rate
- Storm: Electrocution damage
- Brotrap: Team health regeneration, maximum health
- Celestial Fragtrap: Cooldown rate, critical damage, and skills
- Eridian Vanquisher: Elemental effect chance, air control, maximum health, and skill bonuses
- Factory Second: Reload speed and fire rate
- Loose Cannon: Pistol fire rate and damage
- Madtrap: Gun damage and penalty to shield capacity
- Overclocker: Cooldown rate
- Piñata: Team ammo regeneration and maximum health
- Roboninja: Melee damage and melee resistance
- Short Circuit: Electrocution chance and electrocution damage
- Sapper: Explosive damage and explosive resistance
- Tanktrap: Maximum health and shield recharge delay
- Bounty Hunter: Shield recharge delay
- Celestial Lawbringer: Cooldown rate and skills
- Cowgirl: Pistol magazine size and pistol maximum ammo
- Crapshooter: Critical damage
- Desperado: Cooldown rate and pistol damage
- Eridian Vanquisher: Elemental effect chance, air control, maximum health, and skill bonuses
- Law Enforcer: Melee damage
- Rustler: Sniper rifle damage, assault rifle accuracy
- Sheriff: Maximum health and gun damage
- Six-Shooter: Jakobs gun damage
- The Kid: Shotgun damage and fire rate
- The Lone Star: Melee damage and gun damage
- Blaster: Laser fire rate and laser accuracy
- Celestial Enforcer: Shield capacity, gun damage, and skills
- Equalizer: Fire rate and magazine size
- Eridian Vanquisher: Elemental effect chance, air control, maximum health, and skill bonuses
- Fighter: Cooldown rate
- Golem: Maximum health and regeneration
- Howitzer: Explosive damage and critical damage
- Mauler: Shotgun damage and shotgun accuracy
- Mech: Team shield recharge rate and team shield recharge delay
- Obliterator: Maximum health and melee damage
- Scorcher: Incendiary damage
- Terminater: Shield capacity and magazine size
The following abilities can be obtained on weapon attachments:
- Bayonet: Increases melee damage
- Boominator: Increases grenade damage
- Fast Learner: Bonus experience from kills
- Foregrip: Increases stability
- Harden Up: Improves maximum shields
- Higher Bullet Speed: Faster bullets to improve long-range performance
- Higher Damage: Increases base damage of weapon
- Improved Accuracy: Increases accuracy of weapon
- Increased Magazine Size: Holds more bullets
- Oxygenator: Damaging enemies will restore oxygen
- Piercing Rounds: Chance to penetrate enemy shields
- Punisher: Increases critical hit damage
- Reload Speed: Lowers the time required to reload
- Safeguard: Restores some shield capacity with each kill
- Serenity: Reduces oxygen consumption rate
- Wild: Creates a wider spray of bullets
The following abilities can be found on grenades:
- MIRV: Splits into multiple smaller grenades
- Springy Sheila: Hops around while firing projectiles
- Area of Effect: Damages enemies that remain near the explosion over time
- Singularity: Pulls targets into the detonation point
- Transfusion: Spawns smaller grenades that seek out enemies to damage and transfers health to your character
The following abilities can be found on shields:
- Absorption: Chance to absorb bullets and add them to your inventory
- Adaptive: Adapts to damage taken, increasing elemental resistance to that element as well as your maximum health
- Amplify: When fully charged, it causes your next shot to do increased damage at the expense of some shield capacity
- Booster: May spawn packs of shield energy when damaged that that can be picked up to restore your capacity
- Maylay: Improves melee damage after shield capacity is gone
- Nova: Explodes when your shield capacity is gone, dealing elemental damage to nearby targets
- Spike: Damages enemies that use melee attacks against you
- Turtle: Decreases health capacity for higher shield capacity
The following binary code appears during the credits: "010010110100010101000101010001010010000001000100010010010100011101000111010010010100111001000111". It translates to "KEEP DIGGING".
A QR code can be found above Moxxi's stash. It opens a Google search for "Ghosts From Home".Buff cocktails
Enter Moxxi's Bar in Concordia. Go to the counter to see some drinks that are lined together. Each of them will provide a temporary buff to your character. They cost 10 Moonstones, but can be useful before a Boss battle.Special lockbox
Go to the main elevator in Concordia, on the same path used to find The Meriff. Look up just before entering the elevator to find a special lockbox in the elevator's framework.Spawning special creatures in Veins Of Helios
Successfully complete the "Don't Get Cocky" mission, then go to the top left corner of the map. Use the jump pads to reach the small ledge that has a turret and electronic systems. Start the mission from the computers, call in a drone, then use the turret to shoot down as many of the Dahl fighters, meteors, and debris as possible. Scoring very will will spawn special creatures all over the map.Suicidal Neil Parsec
Return to Triton Falls after the "No Such Things As A Free Lunch" mission. Go towards the fast travel point, then continue to the Darksiders' tower. Get to the top of the tower, then go to the balcony located on the south side to find Neil Parsec ready to jump off.Freeing Benjamin Blue
Enter the research room on the lower left side of Research & Development. Free the creature named Benjamin Blue from its cage to get a reward.Hyperion business listing
Go to the first main passage in Hyperion Hub Of Heroism. Walk downstairs to the open square, then follow the path north from there. While on that path, examine the signs that are placed on the sides. One of them lists all the local businesses in Hyperion.Easy "360 No Scope" achievement
To easily get the "360 No Scope" achievement, use a jump pad. You can find jump pads throughout the game. Increase the in-game controller sensitivity to spin faster. While doing a 360 spin on any jump pad, use your boost to slow down, and then aim at an enemy and kill them with a sniper rifle without using the scope. While playing as Nisha, use the Action Skill Slowdown (auto aim) to do this more easily.Easy "Moxxi's Sampler" achievement
Have at least 80 Moonstones in your inventory. Purchase all eight Moxxtails in the Up Over bar in Concordia to get the "Moxxi's Sampler" achievement. Then, exit out of the game without selecting the "Save and Quit" option by either signing out of your profile, going to the dashboard, or resetting the system. When you start the game again, you will still have the 80 Moonstones you spent on the Moxxtails.Easy "Pancake Parlor" achievement
You acquire the Stingray during a main mission in Triton Flats. While driving the Stingray, search for some low level enemies. Once two or three are gathered around you, press LB to lift the Stingray into the air, then press RB to perform a Ground Slam on them to get the "Pancake Parlor" achievement.Easy "Super Secret Stash" achievement
The mission to open Zarpedon's chest is in Pitys Fall and is named "The Secret Chamber". It becomes available after defeating Bosun during the "Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion" storyline mission (Chapter 5). You must find three Echos to open the door to Zarpedon's chest.Easy "Who Needs Air?" achievement
Purchase the Health Regen Drink from Moxxi's Bar in Concordia for 10 Moonstones to get 30 minutes of health regeneration. Then, go to any location without oxygen, and wait five minutes to get the "Who Needs Air?" achievement. You can also get the achievement using health regenerating class mods, a co-op partner reviving with oxygen, and playing as Wilhelm while using the Actionskill. Note: You cannot get this achievement while playing as Claptrap since he does not suffocate.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Side Quest Student (15 points): Completed 30 side missions.
- Moon Mission Meister (25 points): Completed all of the side missions.
- Grind 'n' Bear It (15 points): Use the grinder to create an item.
- The Bigger They Are (50 points): Defeated the Invincible Empyrean Sentinel.
- Mouth to Mouth (15 points): Revived 10 players with oxygen.
- Air Supremacy (25 points): Killed 100 enemies with Wolf.
- No, I'm Athena! (25 points): Killed 100 enemies with Aspis.
- That Helped, Right? (25 points): Experienced all Vault Hunter Modes using Vault Hunter.EXE.
- Executioner (25 points): Killed 10 enemies in a single activation of Showdown.
- That Tasted Purple! (20 points): Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot.
- Challenger (20 points): Completed level 1 of all challenges with a single character.
- Space Rookie (5 points): Reached level 5.
- Lunar Lieutenant (10 points): Reached level 10.
- Moon Master (15 points): Reached level 25.
- Space Lord (25 points): Reached level 50.
- Moxxi's Sampler (10 points): Tried all the Moxxtails in the Up Over bar in Concordia.
- Lunar Looter (20 points): Looted 10 Moonstone Chests.
- I Come From The Land Up Over (20 points): Discovered all names locations in Serenity's Waste, Triton Flats and Stanton's Liver.
- Beam Me Up (20 points): Discover all names locations aboard the Helios Space Station.
- Eeridian Explorer (20 points): Discovered all named locations in Outlands Canyon, Outlands Spur and Vorago Solitude.
- Cosmic Completionist (30 points): Discovered all named locations.
- High Fashion (15 points): Unlocked 10 Customization items.
- The Duelist (10 points): Won a duel.
- Collateral Damage (20 points): Had a Lost Legion Eternal kill 3 of his friends.
- 360 No Scope (20 points): While airborne, spin 360 degrees then got a kill with a Sniper Rifle without using the scope.
- Expensive Taste (30 points): Used the Grinder to create a Legendary item.
- Ice To Meet You (20 points): Shattered three frozen enemies with a single slam attack.
- Elementalist (20 points): Had an enemy frozen, corroded, ignited, and electrocuted at the same time.
- Pancake Parlor (20 points): Pancaked an enemy in the Stingray.
- Who Needs Air? (20 points): Suffocated for five continuous minutes without dying.
Additionally, there are 20 secret achievements:
- Invaders Must Die (10 points): Completed the mission "Lost Legion Invasion".
- Welcome To The Rock (15 points): Completed the mission "Marooned".
- Dejamminated (15 points): Completed the mission "Systems Jammed".
- I Shot The Meriff (15 points): Completed the mission "A New Direction".
- Drakensburg, Schmakensburg (20 points): Completed the mission "Intelligences Of The Artificial Persuasion".
- Who Constructs The Constructor? (20 points): Completed the mission "Let's Build A Robot Army".
- Helios Rising (20 points): Completed the mission "Home Sweet Home".
- Brain Drain (20 points): Completed the mission "Science And Violence".
- The Guts Of Helios (25 points): Completed the mission "Watch Your Step".
- A House Divided (25 points): Completed the mission "Eye To Eye".
- Vault Hunter Superior (25 points): Defeated the Opha Superior.
- Multi Face-eted (50 points): Defeated the Empyrean Sentinel.
- Once More With Feeling (15 points): Completed the mission "Return of Captain Chef".
- Do Shoot the Messenger (10 points): Delivered Zarpedon's message.
- The Gun In The Stone (20 points): Removed Excalibastard from the stone.
- Who You Gonna Call? (15 points): Completed the "Sub-Level 13" missions with 3 other players.
- Guardian Guardian (15 points): Saved the Guardians from the Scav Poachers.
- Modern Fart (15 points): Completed the mission "To Arms".
- Rocketeer (20 points): Launched 4 rockets from Elpis.
- Super Secret Stash (20 points): Opened Zarpedon's Chest.
The following achievement requires the "Claptastic Voyage" bonus downloadable content:
- No Photographs, Please! (30 points): Kill 10 SpyBugs before they take your photo.
Additionally, there are nine secret achievements with the "Claptastic Voyage" bonus downloadable content:
- Digitize Me! (15 points): Digitize into Claptrap's Brain.
- Smash and Not Grab (15 points): Destroy the Tassiter Proxy.
- Totally Recalled (15 points): Successfully recover the Override Key.
- Shadow Play (15 points): Give the H-Source to Jack.
- Shadow of Your Former Self (25 points): Defeat 5H4D0W-TP.
- Wheely Fast (50 points): Outrun the Wheel in the Temple of Boom.
- Sociopathic Networker (15 points): Talk to all of Claptrap's Holographic Projections.
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving (50 points): Experience all 9 Game Modes and all 9 Modifiers of the Mutator.
- It's Raining Cats and Hotdogs (15 points): Complete a round using the Mutator.
The following achievements require "The Holodome Onslaught" bonus downloadable content:
- Smash the System (40 points): Complete all 5 rounds of The Holodome.
- Stronger! Smarter! (40 points): Complete the Badass Round of The Holodome.
- I Welcome Your Attack, Fool (45 points): Complete the Badass Round without going into Fight For Your Life.
Hottest Stuff On CheatCC!
Enter one of the following SHiFT codes under your SHiFT account at Gearbox Software to unlock the corresponding reward. SHiFT codes give cosmetic rewards or Golden Keys. Use Golden Keys to open the Gold Loot Box on the Sanctuary III. Golden Keys are one-use only, and will give you a random roll of high-level loot each time you open it. Note: Some codes will expire over time. However, SHiFT codes can be used multiple times on different platforms. If you have a PSN, XBL, and Epic account, you can use the same code on each platform separately and still get the rewards. Also, SHiFT codes are region-locked -- so every code may not work for you.
- Halloween Spooky Heads: K9W3T-BJZ59-B9SHB-6B3JT-T9CFF (Expires: 11/05/20)
- 1 Golden Key: 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 (Expires: Never)
- 3 Golden Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H (Expires: Never)
Successfully complete the story to unlock Mayhem mode. In this mode, enemies are tougher, but there are better weapon drops. There are three different levels in Mayhem mode. The higher the level, the harder the enemies become, but the better the loot drops are.Duplicating weapons and items
First, create a second account and add it to your friends list or have another player who will help you duplicate the desired weapons and/or items. Then, complete the indicated steps to duplicate any weapons and items:
1. Place the weapons/items you want to duplicate in your inventory (cannot have them equipped).
2. Back up your saved game. This is the crucial step for the duplication exploit. Go to PS4 Settings -- Application Saved Data Management -- Copy to USB or PS+ Cloud (if you use PS+ Cloud, make sure you disable auto-uploads for Borderlands 3 or else it will overwrite your backup save automatically).
3. Load up the game again. In pause menu, select Social -- Mail (fourth tab) -- Send Mail -- Select Item -- Select Recipient -- Confirm Sending Mail.
4. Quit the game application, copy back the saved game from Step 2. Both you and the mail recipient's account will now have a copy of the item(s). You can copy back the backed up saved game file by going to PS4 Settings -- Application Saved Data Management -- Saved Date on USB or PS+ -- Copy to System Storage
5. Send the same item(s) as many times as desired by repeating Steps 3-4. Note: If you send a lot of mail, there will be a one hour cooldown before you can send new mail.
6. The receiving player needs to go to Pause Menu -- Social -- Mail -- Accept The Mail.
First, back up your saved game file using the steps listed in the "Duplicating weapons and items" exploit. In Co-Op/Splitscreen mode, press Square on another player to trade. Give them your money and or most valuable items. Then, copy back your backup save and give the money again. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy money
Note: This trick requires completion of the game. Play on Mayhem III offline. If this exploit still does not work after disconnecting from the internet and playing offline, make sure to delete all patches/updates to the game. Spawn in Sanctuary, and go to the Mayhem Board. It also helps if you are Level 50, as you will get bigger payouts the higher your level. Then, travel to a new location anywhere on any map. When you return to Sanctuary, all the money payouts at the slot machines are $1,000x larger. To get a lot of money, keep playing until you get a huge three-cash payout to get around $500,000+. However, since that is pretty rare, you will need to save up some money before attempting this. Try using the Tink Hijinx and Cash Trap slot machines, as they are right next to each other, and you can keep spinning for as long as desired.Easy Legendary weapons
Note: This exploit only works if you disconnect from the internet. If it does not work after disconnecting from the internet, make sure to delete all patches/updates to the game. Then, progress through the story until you reach Jakobs Estate on Eden-6. This is late in the story. This farm is even better after completing the story and increasing the difficulty to Mayhem III. Even on Mayhem I, you will get a lot more high-tier gear. Immediately before the bridge to the Servant's Lift zone is a New-U Station. Make sure to activate it as you pass, as it makes the farming much easier. After crossing the bridge and entering Servant's Lift, there will be a Loot Tink, at the following location. The Loot Tink will always respawn, and there is a chance more Loot Tinks will spawn in the area. When you defeat the Loot Tink, loot the backpack on the ground for additional loot. After defeating the Loot Tink, exit to the menu and reload to respawn at the New-U Station by the bridge. Repeat this process as many times as desired. Legendary weapons are a lot more commonly dropped by Loot Tinks. If you play on Mayhem III, it is possible to get multiple Legendary weapons per run. It only takes a few minutes per run.Easy Eridium
After spawning in the Voracious Canopy zone on Eden-6, go straight and stay to the left. This will take you to an open area with a respawn machine. Activate it by getting close, then look around on the right side to find a hole in the side of the rocks that leads to an underground cave, at the following location. It leads to the Eridium Marker collectible, but ignore that. This cave contains lots of Eridium Crystals. Simply smash and collect them, then exit to the menu and reload to the New-U Station to spawn the Eridium Crystals again. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: You will get even more Eridium by doing this in Mayhem mode.Easy Eridium and Legendary weapons
Go to the entrance of Carnivora (early area) on Pandora. This area contains multiple large chests and Eridium chests. The Eridium chest spawn in different locations —- on the rooftop to the left, straight ahead from the entrance, or inside an open container on the right (you have to jump up into it). The last one is further in, after running through another causeway to a sign, look left for the Eridium chest. You can also grab a large chest to the right of the sign. Then, exit to the menu and reload to the New-U Station to spawn the chests again. Repeat this as many times as desired.One Pump Chump Legendary weapon
Enter Lectra City from Meridian Metroplex. From the entrance of Lectra City, go straight ahead to the location of the "Proof Of Wife" mission. Once you reach this location, go to the bottom of the staircase. At the bottom of the stairs, go forward and stay to the left wall. Once you reach the opening on the left, continue forward to find a small alleyway on the left. Go down the alleyway to see a chainlink fence on the left side. Inside the room with the chainlink fence are some switches. Activate the switches to turn on all the TVs down the hall. The sequence they are activated may be different some times. The following sequence should work most times: Press the button on the left, turn the wheel on the right, pull the lever to the right of the wheel, and then pull the lever on the left (may need to pull it twice). Once the five TVs at the end of the hall have been turned on, the "One Punch" enemy will come running out of the door towards you. He can kill you with one hit. Kill him to get a chance at the "One Pump Chump" Legendary weapon dropping. If it does not drop, leave the area and repeat the steps again until you get the One Pump Chump weapon. The One Pump Chump weapon is a powerful shotgun that kills most enemies with one shot and has a 50% chance not to consume ammo when fired.Unique Boss Legendary weapons
Defeat the indicated boss for a chance at it randomly dropping the listed Legendary weapon(s). Note: Bosses respawn when you return to their locations after completing their chapter.
Mouthpiece – Ascension Bluff, Pandora
Mind Killer Shotgun: Shoots dubstep beams.
Gigamand – Meridia Metroplex, Promethea
Smart G.U.N. XXL: SMG that can spawn a brain turret.
Captain Truant – Athenas
Conference Call: Powerful shotgun with pellets that split into more pellets on impact.
Polybus: Shotgun that fires pellets in a unique grid pattern.
Katagawa Ball – Skydeck-27, Promethea
Katagawa Jr. – Atlas HQ, Promethea
Firestorm: Legendary sniper rifle.
The Rampager – Forgotten Basilica, Promethea
Quadomizer: Four-projectile rocket launcher.
The Warden – The Anvil, Eden-6
Annexed Jericho: Rocket launcher that fires grenade-like projectiles that release more smaller explosions.
Freeman: Remote control rocket launcher that follows your cursor.
Billy, The Anointed – Jakobs Estate, Eden-6
Lead Sprinkler: Assault rifle that fires arching bullets that split into multiple projectiles on impact.
GenIVIV – The Family Jewels, Eden-6
Messy Breakup: Unique shield that spawns a shield drone that follows you around.
Aurelia – Jakobs Estate, Eden-6
Frozen Heart: Shield that generates a cryogenic Nova blast that returns 30% damage to your HP.
The Graveward – Vault, Eden-6
Grave: Legendary shield.
Ward: Legendary shield.
Troy Calypso – The Great Vault, Pandora
Double Penetrating Occultist: Rocket launcher pistol.
Pestilent Faisor: Rifle with an energy shotgun alt-fire.
Tyreen Calypso – Destroyer's Rift, Pandora
Queen's Call: Critical hit spawns tracking projectiles.
King's Call: Critical hit spawns tracking projectiles.
Successfully complete the "Swamp Bro" side mission to get the Extreme Hangin' Chadd weapon. This quest is available in Reliance, on Eden-6, in the Floodmoor Basin region. You can explore it after completing "The Guns Of Reliance" side mission. The Extreme Hangin' Chadd weapon does no use any ammo or overheat.Rick And Morty Easter Egg
Two bandit characters that look similar to Rick and Morty from the Rick And Morty TV show will appear in Lectra City, Promethea. This is a completely optional area. They usually spawn in the Underpass area. If you wait around long enough on Sanctuary III, you may get lucky and the "Kill Wick & Warty" side mission will appear. Start the quest, and a waypoint will mark their location on the Lectra City map. Track them down and defeat them for a chance at a random Legendary weapon dropping. A Legendary weapon commonly drops after defeating them.Easy "Tips Appreciated" trophy
Moxxi is found on the "Sanctuary" space ship, at Moxxi's Bar (where the slot machines are). On the middle of the bar counter is a tip jar. Simply put $100 into it to get the "Tips Appreciated" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Ultimate Vault Hunter (Platinum): Unlock all Borderlands 3 trophies.
- You Got Skills (Bronze): Reach level 2.
- Star Bound (Bronze): Reach level 10.
- Vaulting Your Way To The Top (Bronze): Reach level 25.
- Biggest Badass In The Borderlands (Silver): Reach level 50.
- Bolt-Ons (Silver): Unlock 10 Character Heads or Skins.
- Mechani-Cool (Silver): Unlock 10 Vehicle Parts via hijacking.
- Tips Appreciated (Bronze): Tip Moxxi.
- I Hope You Didn't Tea-bag (Bronze): Win a duel.
- Stay Away From The Light (Bronze): Revive another player.
- Gun Pals! (Bronze): Send an item to a friend.
- Dropping Loads (Bronze): Win a live grenade at a Slot Machine.
- Good Against Remotes Is One Thing (Bronze): Get a perfect score at the Firing Range on any difficulty.
- My Name Is Earl (Bronze): Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.
- Tales From The Eridian Slab (Bronze): Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs.
- Slaughterhouse 3 (Bronze): Complete all the Circles of Slaughter.
- A Hundred Names For Sand (Silver): Discover all named locations on Pandora.
- Swamped (Silver): Discover all named locations on Eden-6.
- City Slicker (Silver): Discover all named locations on Promethea.
- Master Of All You Survey (Silver): Discover all named locations.
- À La Carte (Bronze): Complete 20 Side Missions.
- Getting A Little On The Side (Gold): Complete all Side Missions.
- 100-Proof (Silver): Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.
- Got Big Game (Bronze): Defeat all of Hammerlock's Legendary Hunts.
- Zer0ed In (Bronze): Defeat all of Zer0's Targets of Opportunity.
- Barreled Right Over Them (Bronze): Kill an enemy with an exploding barrel.
- Feelin' A Little Stabby (Bronze): Kill an enemy, knifing them with a gun blade.
- Stick It To 'Em (Bronze): Kill two or more enemies with a single sticky grenade.
- On Fleek (Bronze): Equip purple-rated gear or better in every slot.
- Rewards Card (Bronze): Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer.
Additionally, there are 15 secret trophies:
- Exoarchaeolo—You Get The Gist (Silver): Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo.
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders (Bronze): Complete mission "Children of the Vault".
- So Long, Pandora! (Bronze): Complete mission "Taking Flight".
- NOG It Off (Bronze): Complete mission "Hostile Takeover".
- I Mustache You A Question (Bronze): Complete mission "Atlas, At Last".
- Gone From My Sight (Bronze): Complete mission "Beneath the Meridian".
- That Was Cold (Bronze): Complete mission "Lair of the Harpy".
- Heir To An Empty Castle (Bronze): Complete mission "Cold as the Grave".
- Cross The Streamers (Bronze): Complete mission "Blood Drive".
- Apocalypso! (Bronze): Complete mission "The Great Vault".
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior (Bronze): Complete mission "In the Shadow of Starlight".
- Bye, Felicia! (Silver): Complete mission "Divine Retribution".
- Florida Man (Bronze): Down yourself by grenade or explosion.
- Stay Golden (Bronze): Use a Golden Key.
- Damn, Gina (Gold): Get all Vault Rewards.
3 sheet cheat borderlands weapons
Borderlands 3 weapons cheat sheet - Anointed weapons, elemental damage, manufacturers explained
Borderlands 3 weapons are utterly insane. Blasting far beyond the standard set by the previous games in the series, Borderlands 3 throws gun after gun after gun at you throughout its lengthy campaign, each with a multitude of attributes and effects that can completely change how the gun works. So we’ve...www.rockpapershotgun.com
Battlefield 2042: List of all weapons
Battlefield 2042 is on the way, with developer DICE enlisting the aid of several teams across EA Worldwide Studios to aid in crafting a massive, near-future, first-person shooter. Depending on how the rollout goes, it may even become one of the best Xbox games available. Being a huge Battlefield game means there's also a roster of weapons and for players to choose from. As such, we're tracking the full list of weapons in Battlefield 2042.
The best weapons in Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone is all about your loadout. It’s important to equip yourself with the best possible weapon to maximize your chances at success. Weapons in Warzone can’t be customized, like in some other battle royales. What you pick up is what you use. Guns spawn with or without attachments and you use them from there.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands uses the same weapon tech that put a billion guns in Borderlands 3
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands spells use the same procedural technology used to create the Borderlands series' hordes of weapons. Speaking in the latest edition of PLAY Magazine, creative director Matt Cox was asked whether the magical abilities in the fantasy spin-off have the same kind of variety as Borderlands' guns. In response, he said that "the same procedural tech that works for guns, we've applied that to both spells and melee, and to a certain degree armor as well."
The best weapons in Metroid Dread
Samus Aran is the star of the Metroid series, working as a deadly bounty hunter with a laundry list of weapons at her disposal. In Metroid Dread, the most recent installment, this rings true, and Samus’ arsenal is arguably more effective than ever. Throughout Metroid Dread, you encounter a variety of power-ups and weapons to help you take on the terrifying E.M.M.I. and other foes. But which ones are the best?
IN THIS ARTICLE
#Weapon Manufacturers#The Pi Ce De R Sistance#Iron Bear Mech#Veteran Store
Best Unique Weapons
Far Cry 6 has such a huge arsenal that it can be hard to know where to start – and even when you find a weapon you like, you’ll need to spend a ton of time tinkering with it so that it fits your loadout *just right*. There are 49 Unique Weapons, and some of these are the best weapons in Far Cry 6. Here are the 10 best Unique Weapons in Far Cry 6.
Fortnite melee weapons explained: What's classed as a melee weapon in Fortnite?
Melee weapons in Fortnite allow you to attack your foes without having to worry about ammunition. You can also use them to gather resources, like wood, to help build structures on the Fortnite map. In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8, you'll need to use a melee weapon to complete a...
Welcome to the Legendary Weapons section of the New World IGN Wiki guide and walkthrough! This section will eventually contain explainers on how to unlock the Legendary category of weapons that you can use at max level, and only once you've buffed your weapon skill of choice up to Weapon Mastery 20.
This page of IGN's Far Cry 6 wiki guide details everything you need to know about the Resolver Weapons, including how to use them, what they're good at, and what the best ones are. For more Weapon pages, be sure to check out our pages on the Best Unique Weapons...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
JGOD explains if STG44 and M1 Garand are Warzone meta weapons or not
As many Warzone players know, the M1 Garand and STG44 from Vanguard were officially added to the Season 6 Battle Pass. For those wanting to know how good they are and where they fit in the meta, JGOD’s latest video details just that. Warzone Season 6 has introduced Verdansk map...
Fortnite: How to Damage Wildlife With a Melee Weapon
With the new NPC known as Dire arriving on the Island this week in Season 8 in Fortnite Chapter 2, a whole new set of Punchcard challenges have also arrived. Dire’s second challenge tasks players with doing melee damage to wildlife found on the Battle Royale Island. This guide will show you how to damage wildlife with a melee weapon in Fortnite.
Suit and Weapon Upgrades
Throughout her adventure in Metroid Dread, Samus will find power-ups and add-ons that upgrade her power suit and enhance her arsenal. To help you easily find your way to the next upgrade, use the following checklist to track your point in the game and figure out where to go next.
Minecraft Dungeons adds roguelikelike singleplayer mode this December
Minecraft Dungeons has finished telling its story through a number of DLCs that have released over the last year, but Mojang isn't done with the blocky Diablo-like just yet. They're introducing seasonal updates that they're calling Seasonal Adventures, adding progression systems, challenges and more - similar to the new Sea Of Thieves' Seasons. Season 1 will be called The Cloudy Climb, and it's coming this December.
Charming tower defence Toy Soldiers has an HD remaster now
2010 tower defence game Toy Soldiers has two big neat ideas: it looks like a toybox upended onto battlefield dioramas built on bedroom tables; and you can take to the battlefield yourself to control units and vehicles. It's a good'un, and today it relaunched with an 'HD' version. I liked the original enough to buy it on both Xbox 360 and PC, but wasn't interested in getting it again until I heard Toy Soldiers: HD offers more than the usual high-res texture overhaul.
Evertried review: a rough-hewn roguelike that fails to stand out
There is no mouse cursor in Evertried. You control everything with the keyboard, from the hops and scythe attacks of your cute otherworldly hero, to the settings in the pause menu. It's a strange omission but one that is representative of the feeling this roguelike evokes throughout your time climbing its purgatorial tower of baddies. That is to say, a feeling that there's something important missing. In fact, there seems to be a lot missing from this tile-based timewaster, small touches that could have given its solid foundation the polish it needed to excel.
Borderlands 3 weapons cheat sheet - Anointed weapons, elemental damage, manufacturers explained
Borderlands 3 weapons are utterly insane. Blasting far beyond the standard set by the previous games in the series, Borderlands 3 throws gun after gun after gun at you throughout its lengthy campaign, each with a multitude of attributes and effects that can completely change how the gun works. So we've put together this here Borderlands 3 weapons guide, complete with a fully detailed weapons cheat sheet available in up to 2k resolution for your second monitor!
Borderlands 3 weapons guide - overview
Borderlands 3 will send as many guns flying your way as bullets throughout its campaign and beyond. Boasting too many guns to even try to put a number on, the game actually has a great many different interconnecting systems that work together to procedurally generate unique loot for you on the fly. Some of these systems include:
- Weapon types - there are six different weapon types to choose from, ranging from close-range, slow-firing Shotguns to blisteringly fast SMGs and long-range sniper rifles;
- Weapon Manufacturers - the nine different weapons manufacturers in Borderlands 3 each offer different benefits for using their guns;
- Rarities - the loot and weapons you find will always be in one of five colours or rarities, from Common all the way up to Legendary;
- Elemental damage - there are various different types of damage that you can use to increase your damage against certain types of targets, whether they're clad in shields, armor, or just heaps of flesh;
- Anointed weapons - certain weapons are Anointed, which means they have special effects of benefits that activate when you use an Action Skill or character-specific action.
The point is that there are a great many more things to take into account every time you find a new weapon than just the base stats alone. But hopefully the below cheat sheet will make that whole process a hell of a lot easier for you!
Borderlands weapons cheat sheet of stats & tips
Above is the pièce de résistance of our Borderlands 3 weapons guide: a fully up-to-date, 2560x1440 resolution Borderlands 3 cheat sheet, filled from head to foot with the most useful information on all of the interconnected systems that make the Borderlands weapons what they are:
- Weapon Stats covers the six primary stats for each Borderlands 3 weapon and what they do;
- Manufacturers explains all of the weapon manufacturers and how their guns differ from the rest;
- Element DMG gives you detailed information on elemental damage (which you can also find below);
- Weapon Rarities goes over the five different colours/rarities which you can find Borderlands 3 guns in;
- And finally, Useful Info/Tips is where I've added smaller but equally useful tidbits on Anointed weapons, weapon types, and more.
To view this sheet in full 2k resolution, simply click on it once to expand the image, and then right-click and select "View Image". Enjoy!
Borderlands 3 Anointed weapons and gear
Borderlands 3 guide series
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes & VIP Codes - Using these unique codes you could earn up to 9 Golden Keys and ~18,000 VIP Points!
Borderlands 3 characters & skill trees - Read this guide to learn all about how the characters and classes work!
Borderlands 3 Amara build guide - Try out these top-tier builds to turn Amara into a true God-Queen!
Borderlands 3 FL4K build guide - Make the most of your time with the Beastmaster and their loyal pets!
Borderlands 3 Moze build guide - Kit Moze and her Iron Bear Mech with these fantastically destructive builds!
Borderlands 3 Zane build guide - Zane's flexibility leads to some fantastic builds; here are our favourites!
Certain weapons in Borderlands 3 are what's called Anointed weapons. Until you reach the Borderlands 3 Endgame content, your only chance to acquire Anointed gear is to purchase them for Eridium at Crazy Earl's Veteran Store vending machine on the bottom deck of your ship, Sanctuary.
If a weapon is Anointed, it means you gain a special benefit or effect when/after you use an Action Skill, or in certain cases another character-specific ability/action. For instance, one might read "On Action Skill End, the next two magazines will have 50% additional bonus corrosive damage".
Some Anointed weapons are specific to a certain class or character. These will say "Anointed Beastmaster", "Anointed Gunner", "Anointed Operative", or "Anointed Siren" in the description instead of just "Anointed". Many of these character-specific Anointed weapons will activate their special effect only upon a specific Action Skill, for example Amara's Phasecast, or Zane's Digi-Clone.
Anointed weapons can have very powerful effects, but it's important also to pay attention to whether the weapons themselves would be decent if you took away the Anointed effect. It's also a good idea to look for Anointed effects which match well with the weapon type or role. For example, in order to make the most of an Anointed perk that increases your weapon damage by 300% after using your Action Skills, you'll need that weapon to have a high DPS in the first place. If that's not the case, it might not be worth picking up that particular Anointed weapon.
Borderlands 3 weapons stats & rarities explained
Borderlands 3 guns are defined, first and foremost, by six primary stats:
- Damage - How much damage you deal with each shot (sometimes written in the form of AxB, where A is the damage and B is the number of individual bullets fired with each pull of the trigger)
- Accuracy - This controls your weapon bloom, or spread. High Accuracy means your bullets will closely follow the path of your crosshair, while low Accuracy means your bullets are fired more inaccurately. Think of it like a cone heading out from your gun: higher accuracy narrows this cone, making your shots more likely to hit your target.
- Handling - Affects both your weapon kickback/recoil after firing, and the amount of weapon sway you must deal with while aiming.
- Reload Time - How long your gun takes to reload. For Children of the Vault (CoV) weapons, which have infinite magazine size but overheat if fired for too long, this stat changes to Repair Time after overheating.
- Fire Rate - How many shots your gun fires every second. Multiply this value by your Damage stat in order to work out the gun's Damage Per Second (DPS).
- Magazine Size - How many shots you can fire before having to reload.
Guns are also divided into different colours or rarities, ranging from Common (White) to Uncommon (Green) to Rare (Blue) to Epic (Purple) to Legendary (Gold). Yes, exactly like Fortnite. But unlike Fortnite, it doesn't matter too much what the rarity of a gun is in Borderlands 3. Many times now, I've seen an Epic or even Legendary weapon completely outclasses (at least from a DPS perspective) by a Common or Uncommon weapon of around the same item score (or even less).
The only rarity you should really pay attention to are the Legendaries - these guns are the only ones in the game that are not procedurally generated, but stay the same for each player (albeit with slight stat differences). Check out our Borderlands 3 Legendary weapons guide for tonnes more info on the very best Legendary weapons you can find during your travels!
Borderlands 3 weapons - types & manufacturers
There are six different types of guns in Borderlands 3, each of which take a different type of ammunition. These types are: Shotguns, Pistols, Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns (SMGs), Sniper Rifles, and Rocket Launchers.
They all by and large fulfil the role you'd expect: Shotguns are generally for high close range damage, while Sniper Rifles are great for long-range sharpshooting and crits. Assault Rifles are versatile at most ranges, SMGs have a high fire rate and are best at closer range... You get the idea. But because of how random and crazy the procedural generation of guns is in Borderlands 3, you'll often find exceptions to this rule.
In my experience, pistols in particular are far better close-range weapons than shotguns. I'm talking specifically about the revolver-type pistols, the ones with high damage and a blistering rate of fire but only 4-6 shots in your magazine. Often, these 4-6 shots deal far more damage per second overall than even the most fantastic shotguns.
A lot of this also comes down to the weapon manufacturers. There are nine manufacturers or brands in total, and each one focuses on a different mechanic or aspect of gunplay:
- Atlas weapons have an alt-fire mode which tags your targets with trackers. Your main firing mode will shoot bullets that home in on tracked targets.
- CoV (Children of the Vault) weapons have an infinite magazine size and thus never have to be reloaded. However, they will overheat if fired for too long.
- DAHL weapons can toggle between two different firing modes (for example, Full-Auto and Burst), making them very versatile guns.
- Hyperion weapons give you a weapon-mounted shield to protect you while aiming down sights; and their guns gain increased Accuracy the longer you hold down the trigger.
- Jakobs weapons go down the direct damage route. They reward critical hits with ricochet shots that bounce towards additional targets.
- Maliwan weapons are kings of the elements: their elemental effects deal more damage and have a higher chance of activating than most other weapons, and you can toggle between two different elements at will.
- Tediore weapons allow you to throw your weapon at the enemy instead of reloading! The gun will explode or bounce between enemies dealing extra damage, before rematerialising in your hands a moment later.
- Torgue weapons all have a "sticky" alt-fire mode which fires projectiles which stick onto targets or surfaces and explode after a few moments. Stacking multiple "stickies" on the same target will cause them to deal increased damage upon detonation.
- Vladof weapons boast the highest fire rates but suffer from low magazine sizes. They also often have under-barrel attachments that cross into different weapon types, such as Shotguns and Grenade Launchers.
Borderlands 3 elemental damage
Elements are a very important aspect of damage-dealing in Borderlands 3, as they were in previous Borderlands titles as well. There are six different damage types available to both you and your enemies, and each of them deal differing amounts of damage based on the target's health type (Flesh, Armor, or Shields):
- Kinetic damage (or Normal damage) deals normal damage to everything but -20% damage to Armor.
- Fire/Incendiary damage deals +50% damage to Flesh, but -30% damage to Armor/Shields. Fire can also Ignite enemies to kill them.
- Shock damage deals +100% damage to Shields, but -20% damage to Flesh/Armor. Shock can also Electrocute enemies to kill them.
- Corrosive damage deals +50% damage to Armor, but -20% damage to Flesh and -30% to Shields. Corrosive can also Melt enemies to kill them.
- Cryo damage deals +20% damage to Armor but normal damage to Flesh and -30% damage to Shields. Cryo can also slow enemies until they Freeze.
- Radiation damage deals normal damage to Flesh and Shields but -30% damage to Armor. However, targets hit by Radiation damage will also damage enemies around them over time.
Thinking ahead about the enemies you are about to face and picking your elements accordingly may have a substantial effect on the outcome of your fights. Having said that, the vast majority of enemies you will face have neither Shields nor Armor, so Fire/Incendiary damage is probably the most useful element to keep with you on average.
And with that, I'm gonna wrap up this Borderlands 3 weapons guide. Hopefully this guide (and its associated cheat sheet - did I mention it was in 2k resolution?) have cleared up a few things, and answered a few questions you perhaps had on the vast interconnecting systems permeating each gun and weapon in Borderlands. But if not - feel free to pop your question below in the comments and I (or possibly one of the other Borderlands-savvy RPS crew) will do our best to answer!
- Colossians 3:1 nkjv
- Abeka world history and cultures
- Directv christmas movie schedule 2020
- Isle of armor trade pokemon
- 11 inch decorative storage bins
- 2013 chevy silverado 1500 weight
- 2015 dodge charger front lip
- 15 x 18 storage bin
- Ip man martial art style
- Mental health ati practice questions
- At&t wireless frequency
- Imvu prepaid card codes generator