Other than quickly reducing your visitors (wow, remember when we had visitors?) to those like-minded individuals who love HPS light, there's no issue with putting a wet-rated "exterior" fixture indoors, unless the instructions forbid that. Indoors is generally a less extreme environment than outdoors, so a fixture that operates safely outdoors will operate safely indoors.
Other potential downsides: I think 35W is about as low as you can go with HPS bulbs that I've seen, and there IS the fact that they take 5 minutes or more to turn all the way on.
If the wall pack is designed to mount to a junction box, you must use one. If the wall-pack design incorporates a junction box you don't need another. You don't need a GFCI on lighting circuits if they are hard-wired unless they are too close to a tub or shower - you do if they are cord-and-plug, or too close to/over a shower or tub.
For a similar (not the same, though it is the same color temperature) color and faster turn on with lower wattages, there are 2000K LEDs available.
40W LED Wall Pack Light (Equal to 150W Metal Halide/High Pressure Sodium)
aspectLED's wall pack lights use up to 80% less energy than metal halide or high pressure sodium lights and put out a much nicer light, available in a variety of color temperatures.
These lights are perfect for retrofit or new construction applications in industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, commercial, office, residential, and hospitality facilities. These lights are DLC, UL listed, ETL, suitable for wet locations, and IP65 rated.
Our LED wall pack lights feature an attractive modern/minimalist design and utilize high-power LEDs, for the ultimate in energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing light.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Light Fixture Dimensions||14.40" (366mm) Wide|
7.72" (196mm) Deep
8.9" (226mm) Height
|Power Consumption||41 Watts|
|Luminous Flux||4000 Lumens|
|Color Rendering Index||75Ra|
|Beam Angle||110x130 Degrees|
|Fixture Material||Die-cast aluminum powder coated housing|
|Operating Temperature||-22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 Celsius) to +140 degrees Fahrenheit (+60 Celsius)|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Suitable Uses||Exterior Dry, Damp or Wet Locations|
|Standards / Certifications||UL Listed|
- Electrician friendly: easy to install, wire and mount
- Beautifully finished powder coating
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing
- Maintenance free
- Instant start with no noise or flickering
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- CREE LEDs provide excellent illumination uniformity and color rendering
- Extremely long life: average 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay
- Heat-sink is integrated into design, providing excellent heat dissipation and an attractive package
- No RF interference
- Up to 80% power savings over conventional metal halide or sodium lights
- Environmentally friendly: no lead, mercury or other contaminents
- Architectural lighting
- Industrial lighting
- Warehouse lighting
- Manufacturing lighting
- Big box retail lighting
- Garage lighting
- Gymnasium lighting
- Health care & hospital lighting
- Education & school lighting
- Convention center lighting
- Supermarket lighting
- Loft-style offices lighting
- Auditoriums lighting
- Education and higher learning environments
- High tech, semiconductor and medical manufacturing facilities
- Share file pc to android
- Composite bar height adirondack chairs
- Solid axle swap kits chevy
- Gray hair braided updos style
- Home depot hiring process 2020
150W HPS Wall Pack | E-WP3H Series | 120V Operation | Dark Bronze
150-watt HPS Wall Pack with 15,000 lumens. Dark bronze, UL Listed, 1-year limited warranty.
Notice:Fluorescent and some high intensity discharge (HID) lamps contain mercury, a hazardous substance regulated by Federal and State laws. Lamps that contain mercury will be marked with a circled "Hg" and “Contains Mercury”. These lamps must be recycled or disposed in accordance with local, state or federal law. For more information visit www.lamprecycle.com. If you are not the end user of these lamps you may be required by law to inform the purchaser that these lamps contain mercury and must be properly disposed or recycled. Check your State and Local laws for compliance.
- Security, pathway and perimeter lighting
- Ideal for entryways, walkways, parking facilities.
- Typical Spacing 2 to 3 times the mounting height.
ApplicationsEntryways, Parking Areas, Pathways & Walkways
Dimensions9-1/4" H x 14-1/8" W x 7-1/2" D
Shipping Weight11.60 (lbs.)
Typical Mounting Height12 to 20 feet
In the morning I didnt want to sleep, and Yana had already been lying since seven in the morning. And fiddling around. The side began to whine, the pillow is either large or, on the contrary, small, everything is somehow not quite right. She looked up at the ceiling, the reflection of the light from the glass door of the clock reflected right in the middle.
Of the square.
Pressure wall high pack sodium
But with one condition that there will be no sex. All the same, I wanted to remain virgin. Coming to his house, he helped me take off my down jacket and unbuttoned my boots.high pressure sodium wall pack
Thanks, Tim. It's very nice to hear this from YOU. It's just the first dress, now I will show another.
- Half baked harvest granola bars
- Kitchenaid dishwasher beeping blue light
- 18 inch plastic storage bins
- The challenge cast season 36
- Acts 6 1 7 esv
- Just dance vr oculus quest
- Oculus rift s macbook pro
- Old gaming voice chat programs
- 1970 chevelle barrett jackson
- Commercial for lease baton rouge
- Lost in space gemini 12
- The trade desk share price
- 1986 chevy c10 truck parts
Without waiting for her answer, I sharply introduced two fingers into its depths, it was just as hot and pleasant there. Alice just groaned and arched her face to reveal her charms to me. I forced my fingers into her and she began to moan again, and I watched as bewitched as my fingers plunge into. Her. I soon took out my fingers and began to slowly stroke her wet pussy lips with my already rebellious member.