Transfer Student Admission
Applicants to Atlanta Technical College who have been previously enrolled at a post-secondary institution must submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Application for admission along with $25 (non-refundable) application fee.
- Submit sealed official college transcripts from ALL previously attended institutions. Not listing all institutions will affect your admissions and financial aid status. Transcripts can be submitted electronically or in person. Documents sent via personal email, faxed documents, or opened documents will not be accepted. Applicants who have successfully
- Submit electronic transcripts using Escrip-safe, National Student Clearinghouse, or Parchment services. Have your former institution send them to:[email protected]
- If your school does not send transcripts electronically, they can send the official paper copy to:
Atlanta Technical College Office of Admissions
1560 Metropolitan Parkway SW,
Atlanta, GA 30310.
- Students from secondary schools and/or colleges outside the United States MUST have transcripts sent directly to an ATC-approved organization for evaluation of U.S. equivalency. We currently accept transcripts from World Education Services, Education Credential Evaluators, and Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
- earned an Associate Degree or higher, completed English and/or Math with a (C or better), or earned a minimum of 30 semesters or 45 quarter hours at the degree level may submit their college transcripts in lieu of a high school diploma or a state-authorized examination the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma as described above.
- SAT1, ACT, Compass, Accuplacer, or other nationally recognized admissions placement test scores. Admissions placement testing may not be required for applicants who completed and earned an Associate Degree or higher or earned a minimum grade of C in college 100 level English and Math coursework from a regionally accredited institution.
No more than 75% of the total required hours in a diploma, certificate, or degree program will be approved for transfer credit. Transfer credit may be awarded for courses completed with a “C” or better from a regionally accredited college or university.
Welcome to Atlanta Technical College!
We want to assist you in becoming a student at ATC! We offer more than 150 programs of study, that include degrees, diplomas, and certificates in a wide array of career fields. Students can obtain a degree, diploma, or certificate in 1-2 years and a few programs can be completed in eight weeks! Get started below.
AY 2020-2021 Admission Update: Placement test requirements (ex. SAT, SAT, Accuplacer) will be waived for applicants for Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 semesters. Applicants who earned a 2.6 cumulative high school GPA will be eligible to enter associate degree programs. Applicants who earned a 2.0 cumulative high school GPA will be eligible to enter all certificate and diploma programs. Additional requirements will need to be met to be accepted into competitive health programs. Please contact [email protected]for more information.
Check out our Virtual Open House 2021 page!
- Best brand of wax melts
- Best non hybrid mpg suv
- John 15 > verse 26
- 13 gallon silver trash can
- Arkansas oklahoma gas bill pay
Atlanta Technical College offers more than 150 programs in a wide array of career fields. Students can obtain a degree, diploma or certificate in 1-2 years and a few some programs can be are completed in eight weeks! Other programs offer free tuition, 100% online courses or night and weekend classes to accommodate any schedule. Atlanta Technical Colleges has opportunities for everyone. The best news? The college boasts a 98% job placement rating which means virtually all students go to work after graduating.
If you are a high school student looking to jump start your college career or enter the workforce sooner, consider earning college credit while in high school through Dual Enrollment. Tuition and books are free for our high school students enrolled in this program.
Regardless of where you are in life, Atlanta Technical College is the place for you! Don’t waste another day waiting for an opportunity to change your life. The faculty and staff at ATC have the information and resources you need to apply,choose a career path, work out financial aid details and more.
You may submit the ATC Application for Admission or download the paper copy of the application, and pay the $25 admissions fee. If your fee is not paid, you will not be permitted to take the placement test. Note: The placement test requirement will be waived for applicants for the fall, 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021 semesters.
Submit official high school or GED transcript directly from your high school (if you graduated). We do not accept special education diplomas or certificates of attendance. Applicants who have completed a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours at the degree level may submit official college transcripts in lieu of the high school or GED transcript. We must receive transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges/universities in a sealed envelope from the receiving institution. You may also have your transcripts sent electronically.
Here is a list of the accreditation associations recognized by the Technical College System of Georgia.
- The Georgia Accrediting Commission
- The Georgia Association of Christian Schools
- The Association of Christian Schools International
- The Georgia Private School Accreditation Council
- The Accrediting Commission for Independent Study
- The Southern Association of Independent Schools
- The Distance Education Training Council
- The Florida Council of Independent Schools
- A public school regulated by a school system and state department of education
Students from secondary schools or colleges outside the United States must have transcripts sent directly to an ATC-approved organization for evaluation and translation to U.S. equivalency. We currently accept transcripts from World Education Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
Applicants who have earned an Associate Degree or higher from an accredited college/university are exempt from placement/assessment exams. Applicants who have earned a C or better in English and/or mathematics courses from another college/university are exempt from placement assessment exams.
Applicants will be admitted with regular status to an associate degree program with the following SAT I and ACT scores:
Verification of Lawful Presence
Submit Verification of Lawful Presence in the U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, driver’s license, passport).
If you are unable to view this document, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
As set forth in its student catalog, Atlanta Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). For further information regarding these laws (Title VI and IX) contact Mattie Goss, Director of Student Services, Special Needs and Equity, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Atlanta Technical College, Academic Building, Suite C1109B, 404.225.4446. Email: [email protected]
Technical college application deadline atlanta
Sitting her back to him and pressing his lips into her neck, he grabbed her by the chest. She was breathing heavily while he crumpled her. He lowered his hands down, with difficulty spreading her closed legs, covered his shaved pubis with his hand and put his finger into the warm slit. She fluttered in his arms.Atlanta Technical College Class of 2021 Spring Commencement
And he neighed again, raising another glass. He, Timur and Rusalka drank vodka, but Toma did not drink any more. Instead, she got to her feet and began to take off her sneakers.
You will also be interested:
- Free real time otc quotes
- Hillsboro utility trailer for sale
- Ps2 car games with weapons
- Power a wired controller review
- Good chemistry perfume best scent
- Average accountant salary per hour
- Zillow condos redding, ca
- Small wooden thread spool ideas
- Student reviews university of denver
- Minecraft bedrock command block mods
- Check verizon reuse card balance
- Toyota corolla 2008 tail light
- South jersey high school softball
Having bought champagne, and parked the car near the park, and poured a glass for his wife. Alenka drank a little and began to tell that at the corporate party the president of the company paid a lot of attention to. Her and asked to stay, but she ran away to me.
When Alenka told me all this, she involuntarily squeezed her knees and fidgeted on the seat.