Kittencal's Microwave Baked Potato
For those those who want a perfect baked potato but do not want to wait for an hour! The cooking times is for one potato you will need to increase time if you are making more than one --- adjust the ingredients to taste, this is perfect for a beginner cook! :)
Serving Size: 1 (412) g
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Calories from Fat 169 g36 %
Total Fat 18.9 g29 %
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59 %
Cholesterol 52.8 mg 17 %
Sodium 255.1 mg 10 %
Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g 21 %
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32 %
Sugars 3 g12 %
Protein 12.8 g 25 %
- Wash the skin of the potato, then dry with a paper towel.
- Prick several times using a fork.
- Place the potato on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook on full power for 5 minutes.
- Turn over and continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes more (depending on your size of potato the cooking time will vary).
- When the potato is soft remove from the microwave and cut in half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and mash up the inside a little with a fork.
- Top the open sides with butter and 2-3 tablespoons cheddar cheese.
- Return to microwave and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute more to melt the cheese.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon more cheddar cheese and sour cream to taste.
- Total: 35 min
- Active: 35 min
- Poke a few holes in each potato with a paring knife or the tines of a fork. Wrap each potato individually in a paper towel and moisten the paper towels. Place the potatoes in the microwave a few inches apart. Microwave for 5 minutes; flip the potatoes and microwave again until the potatoes are tender, 5 to 6 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, place a rack in the top third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside. Line a small bowl with a paper towel and set aside. Put the bacon in a large skillet and place over high heat. When you start to hear the bacon sizzle and pop, lower the heat to medium-high or medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the fat has rendered and the bacon is almost crisp, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Add the onions to the rendered bacon before the bacon gets too crispy. Let the onions cook until translucent and softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Transfer the bacon mixture to the paper towel-lined bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Place the sour cream and butter in a large bowl. Cut the microwaved potatoes in half horizontally. Scoop out the flesh from the potatoes, leaving the skins intact. Place the flesh from the potatoes in a ricer and rice into the bowl with the sour cream. (If you don't have a ricer, place the flesh in the bowl and mash with a potato masher instead.) Add the bacon mixture, chives, 2 heaping tablespoons of Cheddar, salt and pepper. Mix with a rubber spatula. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Place the potato skins on the prepared baking sheet and spoon the potato flesh mixture back into skins. Sprinkle the remaining Cheddar over the potatoes and bake in the top third of the oven until the cheese is melted and the filling is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Usmc force logistics command vietnam
- Catholic coloring pages for adults
- Pac man joystick for ps4
- Karen bath and body works
- Roll on window kit
You could spend 15 minutes preheating your oven and then another hour baking your potato, but why would you ever do that when you can microwave your potato in just 7 minutes? Especially in the summer when the days are already hot enough on their own, a compact microwave is the perfect alternative to baking without the intense blast of 350° heat.
You'll need to clean your potato first, especially if you like to eat your baked potato with the skin on. Give it a thorough scrub to get all the nitty gritty off, rinse well, and dry well.
With a fork, stab your potato all over: this helps the steam escape during the heating process to prevent a potato explosion inside your microwave, and helps the potato take on a fluffier texture when cooked. It's an important step so don't skip it! If you want the skin to turn a little crispy, be sure your potato is totally dried off from the wash, then massage it with a little bit of oil right before it hits the microwave.
We like a traditional russet potato for our baked potato, but you can really give any tuber variation this same treatment—depending on the size and density of your potato, cooking times will vary. Start with 3 or 4 minutes, then flip the hot potato with a pair of tongs and continue with an addition 3 minutes of cooking time, adding more time as necessary to get the perfect tender, creamy, baked potato. Want something a little sweeter? Give a sweet potato the same microwave treatment!
Go easy or go crazy with the toppings, your choice! Just because you've made a meal in the microwave doesn't mean it can't be exciting. Load it up plain and simple with pat of butter, a dollop of sour cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, and your favorite fresh herbs. Or, add some cheese and pop it back in the microwave for a minute to get melty, then top with crispy bacon. You can also opt for the roads less traveled: pesto with freshly grated Parmesan, a smear of miso and a sprinkling of furikake, or serve with a runny sunny-side up egg and a drizzle of hot sauce.
Made this? Let us know how it went in the comment section below! Leave us a rating and maybe a picture of your "baked" potato too!
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.ioSours: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25442533/how-to-bake-potato-in-microwave/
And if I call the ZhEK. -Yes pleasewe can even go there, let them tell you. - Well, well, well, I believe. Do not be angry that I asked you, everyone who gets there is just hanging around, they are already bored.
Network potato food microwave baked
She opened the door, it creaked softly, two girls ran alongside with a dog on a leash. What happened to me, what. Do I want to think about it now. I only want one thing, as soon as possible to get away from here.How to Make a Baked Potato in the Microwave (Super Easy)
This is a simple story about eternal youth. And what I once did at Svetkas store at night, Ill tell you later. My Kent got a job as a watchman at an. Institute under the regional administration.
- Southern arizona urgent care river
- Q50 awd 0 60
- Fantasy draft printable cheat sheet
- Beer socks in a can
- Black ops 2 zombie hacks
- Upside down apple dumpling pie
- Dance moms season 8 brady
Sat in a cafe. then we went to visit a friend of SЕRGEI 04092011 19:27 Ah, yes. SЕRGEI 04092011 19:27 I missed you very much Zhenya Evgeniya. 04092011 19:28 I also like you SЕRGEI 04092011 19:30 Photos probably appeared with you. )) Evgenia 04092011 19:30 we didnt take pictures, we sat chatting, drinking SЕRGEI 04092011 19:32 Aas, probably when I come to take a picture of you))).