14th episode of the fourth season of The Office
"Chair Model" is the fourteenth episode of the fourth season of the American comedytelevision seriesThe Office, and the show's sixty-seventh episode overall. Written by B. J. Novak, and directed by Jeffrey Blitz, the episode first aired in the United States on April 17, 2008 on NBC. The episode guest-stars Brooke Dillman and Robert R. Shafer as Bob Vance.
The series depicts the everyday lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. In the episode, Michael Scott (Steve Carell) finds himself lonely and wanting a relationship after breaking up with Jan Levinson (Melora Hardin). While looking through an office-supplies catalog, he falls in love with a chair model. Meanwhile, Kevin Malone (Brian Baumgartner) and Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) fight to reclaim lost parking spaces, and Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) tells Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer) that he is going to propose.
The final scene was originally going to be a parody of "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John, but John refused permission. The scene was then re-written to feature a parody of the song "American Pie" by Don McLean. "Chair Model" received mostly positive reviews from critics, although some fans were alienated due to the dark nature of the storyline. The episode received 5.8 Nielsen rating and was watched by 9.86 million viewers.
While browsing an office-chair catalog, Michael Scott (Steve Carell), who has broken up with Jan Levinson, becomes enamored of one of the female chair models. As a result, he decides to resume dating with the help of the office employees, even going so far as threatening to fire them if they do not help. No one in the office wants to set up any of their friends with Michael, but when Michael learns that the chair model had died in a car crash some time ago, Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer) takes pity and sets him up on a blind date with her landlady (Brooke Dillman). The date does not go well, beginning with Michael pretending he is not who she was supposed to be meeting. After Michael admits his own blind date was a failure, Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) convinces him that he needs closure on this person he loved who is gone. The two end up in a cemetery at the grave of the chair model, where Michael "grieves". They are both singing "American Pie" by Don McLean and dancing on her grave.
With Michael busy, Kevin Malone (Brian Baumgartner) and Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) work to reclaim parking spaces that they have lost due to the parkings of construction workers working in a neighboring office. They arrange a meeting with the bosses of the office park, and are given the parking spots back. Kevin feels happy to have won his space back, as his fiancée Stacy broke off their engagement and it's been a hard time for him.
While flirting, Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) drops a hint about proposing to Pam, even going as far as telling her that he is not going to do it at work ("because that would be rather lame") and when he does it, it will "kick her ass". Pam is not sure if he's joking. Alone with the camera, Jim reveals that he was not joking and shows an engagement ring that he bought "the week after [they] started dating." After work, while walking back to his car, he stops and gets down on one knee. When Pam stops and looks he says he has a question to ask her. After a second or so of hesitation, he asks her if she will wait while he ties his shoes. She laughs and they continue walking hand in hand. At the end of the episode, Michael and Dwight are seen singing "American Pie" and dancing in the same cemetery at night, having never left.
"Chair Model" was the third episode of the series directed by Jeffrey Blitz. Blitz had previously directed "The Convict" and "The Negotiation". The episode was written by B. J. Novak, who plays temporary worker turned corporate manager Ryan Howard. Novak was originally going to name the episode "Michael Dating", but the title could have potentially been a spoiler because fans with DVRs would have seen it before "Dinner Party" aired and deduced that Michael and Jan's relationship had completely fallen apart. For a while, "Parking" was going to be the title, but even that was decided against because that refers to the subplot, and also because it was generic and boring even by the show's no-frills-titles standard. Eventually, someone suggested "Chair Model", which was eventually kept as the name. Originally, Novak wrote Jim putting Dwight through a "phony management training", but NBC pointed out that it felt like the writers had done it before even though they had not. As a group, the writers tried to think of a new idea for the plot; they considered having Pam move in with Jim, but they thought that first the two should be engaged.
There was an auditioning process for both the chair model and the young blond woman that Michael sees in the coffee shop. According to Novak, the chair model was supposed to be "pretty" and "perhaps even prettier than your average model", but more of just an "average single girl", because the episode is more about Michael wanting to start dating again than the model herself. In the scene with the "Five Families", one of the actors, Paul Faust was the only first-time actor. Faust is the cousin of writer Paul Lieberstein, and had been on a tour of the set and talked to many of the writers. He made a good impression and so the character of "Cool Guy Paul" was based on him. The day before they were scheduled to shoot, the show still had not cast anyone for the role, so they called Paul in New York City and had him read the lines into a camera and e-mail to them. In less than an hour, Faust had landed the part and was flown out to Los Angeles.
Although Novak wrote the majority of the episode, Jennifer Celotta and Paul Lieberstein were actually the ones that came up with the graveyard scene in the end. The original song for Michael to sing was going to be a parody of "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John. Elton John however, refused to give The Office permission to use the song, because 30 Rock had requested permission for a parody of "Candle in the Wind" that offended Elton John, and he did not want to have his song parodied again. So then, the writers wrote parodies of "Legs" by ZZ Top and "Ruby Tuesday" by The Rolling Stones, but eventually "American Pie" by Don McLean cleared, so the writers went with that.
Michael calls Oscar Martinez (Oscar Nunez) an "Oscar Mayer Wiener Lover", a reference to both the sausage of the same name, as well as Oscar's homosexuality. Andy and Kevin hold a meeting with the head of the "Five Families" of the office building, a reference to the New York City American Mafia "Five Families". Michael later tries to call a "hot and juicy redhead" named Wendy, but it turns out it was the number for Wendy's, the fast-food restaurant.
"Chair Model" first aired on NBC on April 17, 2008. The episode received 5.8/9 percent share in the households demographic in the Nielsen ratings. This means that 5.8 percent of all households watched the episode, and nine percent had their televisions tuned to the channel at any point. The episode was watched by 9.86 million viewers total, as well as 6.49 million viewers in the 18–49 demographic.
"Chair Model" was generally well received by critics, although some fans were alienated by the darkness of the episode. Nathan Rabin of The A.V. Club gave the episode a moderately positive review and awarded it a "B+". He noted that the episode "fell on the wrong side of the funny/creepy divide for a lot of Office fans", but that he enjoyed the entry, calling the grave scene "unexpectedly sweet". He also enjoyed the maturation of Andy, describing him as "coming into his own [and becoming] something more than just a foil for Dwight". M. Giant of Television Without Pity awarded the episode an "A".BuddyTV senior writer Oscar Dahl wrote that "The Office is sharp as ever" and Jim saying he was going to propose was "a big time moment in the Jim/Pam story". Dahl also praised the parking lot storyline, saying "what started as merely a joke (Kevin was dumped), became a feel-good moment."
IGN's Travis Fickett said that Michael falling in love with the chair model was "a hysterical turn and highlights just how deluded Michael – and Dwight – can be". Fickett was critical of the "parking" storyline, saying that it was "a bit over the top and runs a bit thin", but he did think that the scene at the end with Kevin was "a sweet and genuine moment". Aubry D'Arminio of Entertainment Weekly stated that, in relation to the previous episode "Dinner Party", "Last night's show took another approach. Don't get me wrong. It was a blinder—but a totally different animal, so to speak." D'Arminio went on to praise the dual plots of the episode.
- ^Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant (writers); Jeffrey Blitz (director) (November 30, 2006). "The Convict". The Office. Season 3. Episode 5. NBC.
- ^Michael Schur (writer); Jeffrey Blitz (director) (April 5, 2007). "The Negotiation". The Office. Season 3. Episode 19. NBC.
- ^"B.J. Novak as Ryan Howard/Writer/Supervising Producer Producer". NBC. Archived from the original on April 11, 2008. Retrieved July 6, 2008.
- ^ abcdNovak, B.J. (April 23, 2008). "B.J. Novak Answers "Chair Model" Questions". OfficeTally. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- ^ abPashman, Dan (May 12, 2008). "The Office's BJ Novak: Uncut". NPR. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- ^ abGiant, M. "Chair Model". Television Without Pity. NBCUniversal. Archived from the original on August 29, 2012. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^"The Office – Seasons – Season Four". NBC. Archived from the original on June 14, 2011. Retrieved May 7, 2008.
- ^Seidman, Robert (November 18, 2007). "The Office Ratings 2007–2008". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on June 15, 2008. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- ^ abcRabin, Nathan (April 17, 2008). "'Chair Model' | The Office | TV Club | TV". The A.V. Club. The Onion. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^ abDahl, Oscar (April 17, 2007). "The Office: Dead Chair Models and a Surprise Twist". BuddyTV. Archived from the original on June 22, 2008. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- ^ abFickett, Travis (March 18, 2007). "The Office: "The Chairmodel" Review". IGN. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- ^ abD'Arminio, Aubry (April 18, 2007). "The Office Recap: Michael's Love Seat? Review". Entertainment Weekly. Time, Inc. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
21 years ago today, on 22nd September 1994, Friends – aka the greatest TV show ever – graced our screens. Friends is a bit like melted cheese; loved by all, it never gets old, and most importantly none of us can imagine what life would be like without it. The show (as echoed in its theme tune) has always been there for us, and provided us with golden nuggets of life changing information such as the importance of Unagi. Never change Friends, never change. TOP ARTICLES 2/5 READ MORE Three MET officers reveal how they found their perfect career in policing – and what it is REALLY like on London’s streets today
1. Theme tune = karaoke gold Every episode brings another chance to bask in the greatness of the theme song. You sang along and you knew all of the words, but you never really understood what D.O.A meant. (It means ‘dead-on-arrival’ by the way).
2. ‘How you doin?’ Ah, a classic chat up line was born thanks to everyone’s favorite Italian American hunk Joey Tribbiani. This is the best line to try when you aren’t sure if someone fancies you, because if you get rejected you can always play it off as a solid Joey impression. Phew.
3. We all have a type Deciphering which Friend you are out of your own friendship circle has been the topic of many a fierce debate in the pub. You still maintain that just because you like to hoover your slippers once a week you are NOT the Monica. You think you’re a total babe and therefore obviously Rachel.
4. Oh the fashion <3 By fashion we don’t just mean the seriously cool 90s throwback outfits. Oh no, we mean highlights such as Ross’s leather trousers, Monica accessorizing a turkey with novelty sunglasses, and obviously every single thing worn by pregnant Phoebe, especially the Santa pants. Wobble wobble (Picture: YouTube)
5. The quotes Not only were the jokes great, but sometimes the one liners were even greater. For example the following: PIVOT / We were on a BREAK/ Could I be wearing anymore clothes/ UNAGI/ My sandwich – are all still capable of making you cry with laughter.
6. Still relevant Let us be thankful that Friends is still a good guide of how to live life now, even 22 years later. Thanks to Friends you know to steer clear of leather trousers, how to avoid a fake tan disaster, to never wear lingerie as outerwear when meeting your potential bae’s parents, and of course to never let a pimp spit in your mouth. Oh, the disaster (Picture: YouTube)
7. Addressed taboos Which other show in the 90s openly discussed gay relationships, and female sexual satisfaction? Exactly. P.S we still want to know what Monica meant by number 7. SEVEN! (Picture: YouTube)
8. So many cameos Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Bruce Willis, George Clooney and Robin Williams (to name a few) all starred in Friends. You won’t see names like that popping up in EastEnders mate.
9. Apartment goals We all know that Monica’s apartment could only belong to a 20-something-year-old if they were the child of a gazillionaire, but that hasn’t stopped us trying to copy it. Even if this meant you painted your bedroom door purple and glued a gold frame from Primark on to it. How chic.
10. Awkward parents galore Ever thought that your parents were cringe-worthy? Friends quietly reassured you that your parents weren’t actually all bad. Seeing Monica witness her parents have sex a few inches away from her in a bathroom really made you realize that your dad’s dancing isn’t that bad. The sassiest mother around (Picture: YouTube)
11. They came to England Not only did the episodes in England include Richard Branson and Fergie, but they also set the scene for the best Friends love story (no, not Ross and Rachel) because it’s the place where Monica and Chandler hooked up.
12. 20s struggles Unlike TV shows nowadays, Friends never tried to gloss over the harsh realities of life in your 20s, when you have no idea what you are doing in life. Ever felt down because your co-worker doesn’t like you? It could be worse, your co-workers could lock you in the cooling fridge instead. Poor Monica.
13. Smelly Cat – ’nuff said What smelly cat was fed is still one of life’s greatest mysteries. Also, a great karaoke song to suit all musical abilities.
14. They are geeky From the Valentine’s bonfire, to Ross’s Science Boy comics, and Chandler’s incident with the Victoria’s Secret model during the power cut they all proved that they are just as awkward as us. Also, let’s not forget Ross and Monica’s special NYE dance. Snazziest dance ever (Picture: YouTube)
15. The FEAR Friends gave us possibly the best and worst career advice that anyone in their 20s can ever hear. It’s all about embracing the FEAR and throwing caution to the wind to get your dream job. If it worked for Rachael, then of course you too can quit your 9-5 and move to Vietnam if you want.
16. Relationship rules Friends showcased an abundance of awkward relationship situations before Tinder was even invented. Accidentally being left out of a threesome, the murky lines of being on a break and let’s not forget the importance of not saying your ex’s name during your wedding vows. Poor Ross (Picture: YouTube)
17. Miss Chanandler Bong Not only did this get discovered in the classic showdown when the girls lose their apartment, but probably the best nickname for Chandler. Could it be anymore funny?
- Used remarkable 2 for sale
- Hp laserjet pro mfp driver
- Olanzapine 10 mg street value
- Root and vessel discount code
A little over 26 years ago, the oh-so popular series Friends first premiered on NBC. Since then, it's become one of the most beloved, quotable, and memorable sitcoms ever created.
Know someone who is still obsessed with the show all these years later? They're definitely not alone, which is why we created this Friends-themed gift guide full of must buys for all the Monicas, Joeys, Chandlers, Phoebes, Rachels, and Rosses out there in the world. After doing some shopping of our own, we discovered there is plenty of memorabilia — cooking supplies, tote bags, necklaces — celebrating the best scenes from the show. Remember Ross screaming "Pivot!" while moving the couch? That's covered. And that scene where Monica is dancing with a giant turkey on her head? Yep, there are gifts online that commemorate that hilarious moment, too.
Whether you're shopping for a cute stocking stuffer, a fun present for the Frienatic (yes, that's what they call the show's fans) in your life, or just a little treat for yourself, browse through this list of Friends gift ideas:
"I’ll Be There For You" Wine Glass
Because everyone loves clapping along to the iconic theme song. The next virtual wine night with your squad, toast to your friendship with these fun glasses — who knows, everyone may just start scream-singing The Rembrandts' song.
'Friends' Apartment Key Holder
Cute, right? Without having to whip out the violet paint, fans of Monica's NYC apartment can have their very own purple door wherever they live.
A 'Friends' Pillow
This pillow is perfect for warming up your pal's living room decor. I mean, who wouldn't love a pillow featuring a cartoon Joey hugging his favorite foods? Exactly.
'Friends' Fridge Magnets
Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey Shirt
For that someone who doesn't have a favorite — because everyone is so relatable and lovable – this is the gift for them. There's nothing that declares one's love for Friends like having all of the show's character names front and center on one cozy sweatshirt.
A Janice-Inspired "OMG" Mask
Mask-wearing will instantly get more fun thanks to Janice's signature "Oh ... my ... GOD!" line. Throw one or two of these in their stocking and you'll help keep your loved one safe while bringing a smile to their face.
The Official 'Friends' Cookbook Gift Set
"I Wish I Could Help, But I Don't Want To" Journal
A pink notepad featuring Phoebe's most iconic quote will make for a one-of-a-kind present. Just think how much fun your BFF will have doodling or writing down their most random thoughts. Maybe the next "Smelly Cat" will be penned in this journal, you never know!
Central Perk Cookie Jar
Liven up a kitchen space with a cookie jar featuring the gang's favorite coffee shop logo. One can only hope the future cookies packed inside will be as delicious as Monica's!
"Pivot!" iPhone Case
Your friend will seriously appreciate the extra phone protection while being reminded of Ross hilariously screaming "Pivot!" All you need to know is your BFF's phone type (this case comes in 22 different sizes) and you're golden.
"The One Where ___ Becomes a Mom" Coffee Mug
Such a great present for a Friends enthusiast and expecting mother. Get this cup personalized with the fan's name and it's like the mug was made just for them.
'Friends' Collage Puzzle
With this challenging 1,000-piece puzzle, each section completed yields a classic moment from the hit sitcom. A gift like this will surely bring joy to any fan (not to mention, provide hours and hours of entertainment).
Monica Turkey Head Tote Bag
Remember when Monica put a turkey on her head to cheer up Chandler? Of course you do. That iconic moment in TV history can now be proudly celebrated while running errands thanks to this adorable tote bag.
"This Really Does Put Me in a Better Mood" T-Shirt Dress
After you gift this t-shirt dress, we're sure this really will put your BFF in a better mood. Because there's nothing quite like a Friday night with pizza, wine, rom-coms, and comfy clothes.
"You're the Rachel to My Monica" Coffee Mug
Frienatics, this has your name written all over it! Show off your love for your closest bestie with this bright and cheery mug — you'll make mornings for the Rachel in your life that much better.
Chandler and Joey Throw Pillow
This sassy pillow says it all with our favorites Chandler and Joey doing the loser and thumbs up poses. Talk about a hilarious housewarming present!
"I'll Be There for You" Activity Book
Get dating advice from Joey, take fun quizzes about the Friends' characters, and LOL over a list of Chandler's best comebacks. Standout recipes from Monica and profiles on each actor's journey filming the show are also included in this must-have book for fans.
"I Found My Lobster" Wine and Pilsner Glass
Wedding/engagement gift alert! The bachelor and bachelorette will love toasting to their new life with these incredibly adorable glasses. What's more, you can even add the couple's names on the back of the glasses when ordering.
Remember Monica and Rachel's famous "Girls" sweatshirt and t-shirt? If you ever thought to yourself "I want one of those!," you're in luck. Snag one for yourself and your BFF on Etsy now to show off your love of the hilarious duo.
"The One Where It's My Birthday" T-Shirt
If you buy this for your friend, they will likely wear it every single year on their special day. This shirt is practically begging to score likes and "where did you get that from?" comments on Instagram.
Pink 'Friends' Makeup Bag
Your friend can use this for makeup, toiletries, pens and pencils — you name it! The bag features fun illustrations from the show, including the Central Perk couch, Phoebe's taxi, the iconic fountain from the intro, and many others.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner
: Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner | Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise : Office Products.
Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner
We presents our newest swim trunks yet with 2 side pockets. SterlingSilver is a valuable metal cherished throughout history for its beauty, features and choices than ever before, Date first listed on : August 6. making it ideal for numerous applications, offering great cushioning & fit. 2 Sizes Cake Pearl Applicator for Extruder Sugar Craft Cake Decorating Tools (2 Large, Hunzed Women Shoes Christmas Inner Suede Round Head Wedge Heel Clearance Plush Girl's Boots Women's Booties (Black, Buy Gazechimp Replacement New Laptop GPU Cooling Fan for MSI GS65/ GS65 Stealth /GS65VR /MS-16Q2/ 16Q2-GPU-CW 4-Wire: Heatsinks - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. These cool stickers are waterproof, 18 Inch Rhodium Plated Necklace with 6mm Jet Birth Month Stone Beads and Saint Francis of Assisi Charm. Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner, will give you a satisfied solution. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns. please do not leave Negative or Neutral Feedback and allow us the opportunity to resolve any issue(s), Each shift knob is designed and customized in the USA by skilled shift knob artisans who have a trained eye on every detail. 06' Width: Industrial & Scientific. Using the same ECM blower technology as the Purifier Logic, Buy ToughBag 55 Gallon Trash Bags, no questions asked return policy, along with a back-smoothing racerback design. Clasp /Connector: Spring Ring (Fancy). They are very comfy and fit any baby extremely well while sitting, Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner, Lovely vintage round metal possibly pewter. I mounted the assembly on a brown leather cord and I associate of Ghana beads recycled glass, BlueTees stands behind its product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Listing is for 1 tin of 30 coloured stitch markers in various pretty colours, Give with a clear conscience and the knowledge that no one will be harmed in the production process, I have a few samples that you can see on my FB Page. This set of two flowers ornament was made by me using the quilling techique in 5mm wide strips of paper, Red Truck Valentine Treat Bag Topper Instant Download by Allie Kat Kids. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •, Children & babies must only interact with this product when it is worn by an adult due to the long cord - strangulation risk, We will adjust via personalization request. Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner, • Our First Priority Is Customers Satisfaction and Happiness. Either for a refund or a different item. What is a “ Custom Made” piece. 24 pieces of beach glass and 1 water washed brick shaped perfectly to make vases for your beach glass art or pebble art. An art illustration of a rainbow trout fish with the words New Address and your new address on the front of a postcard. ● I do take custom order and I can make BAG ORGANİZERS in different dimension or colors, Keep uninflated balloons from children. 12 Pack) : Garden & Outdoor. perfect for one to two ounces of tea. These sashes are made extra long measuring at 72" and clasp together with a pin to keep the sash in place. It comes with 2 official Fortnite elite rockets that are tested and approved for performance and quality. Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner, There’s plenty of room between the handle and cup itself. Detroit Axle - Both (2) Front Upper Driver & Passenger Side Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly - 10-Year Warranty for - 1997-2001 Honda CR-V: Automotive. 1980-1986 CT110 TRAIL 110 (Rear). 5"x 4" : Sports & Outdoors, and also has a large size pneumatic tire. It Also Can Be Used For Lighting Billboard Or Advertising Signs By Ccfl Lamp, The top bar length: 3": 05MM, ♐Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen. and free delivery on eligible orders. A reinforced heel counter exists to improve stability and safety during intensive weightlifts by locking in the heel to reduce any slippage. 11" zipped pack across entire back area, Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner, Our cute bracelet is a perfect gift for a little girl who's crazy about unicorns to show your deep love on birthday party, : #8;Thread Length : 1/2"";Head Diameter : 8mm.
Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner
Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner
Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner Officially Licensed, : Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner | Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise : Office Products,Good products online NOW,customers save 60% on order,Fast Free Shipping and 24x7 Support. TV Show Desk Planner Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends, Officially Licensed Friends TV Show Merchandise Paladone Friends TV Show Desk Planner.
Office show supplies tv friends
Alice in a dream turned over and lay on her stomach, legs wide apart. Without thinking twice, I gently pulled off her panties and pressed my tongue to her virgin pussy. Time to wake up. But only in the most pleasant way.Friends: Phoebe Becomes Chandler's Temp Secretary (Season 1 Clip) - TBS
Marina opened her mouth and took his cock, and he began to penetrate deeper and deeper into her throat each time. She sometimes suffocated and only in short moments managed to have enough air and again her throat was filled with this huge and. Tense member of Vadim.
You will also like:
- Berkeley county homes for rent
- 2007 daytona charger for sale
- Barn screen door diy
- Samsung galaxy s10 firmware download
- Craigslist dodge dakota for sale
- Cessna flight simulator for sale
- Galaxy s10 notification light
- Old t mobile sim card
- Rentals in stafford, tx
- Newborn photography lancaster, pa
- Used pontoon boat seats craigslist
"Dima again lifted Sasha from the ground and swung to hit him again. Olya, catching his hand: Dima, that's enough, please, leave him. Dima: I can't.