RB-82 SALE! Stained Glass Window/ Hanging Panel "Spilled Bubbles"
ON SALE & READY TO SHIP ( Reg.Price $411.61)
Size with hangers size 7″ wide x 46″ tall.
Add a bold pop to your sidelights or hang it horizontally as a valance in a long window to make a bright statement.
All of our basic windows and panels are single pane pieces and come with zinc frames. We now offer our windows made into high efficiency insulated units. These are perfect for door inserts, sidelights and exterior windows. Contact us to discuss your specific application and our staff can assist you with selection the right glass and method of installation. We also offer custom wood framing for an additional charge. Frames are made to the thickness and finish you request and come painted or stained to your preference.
You can email us here on Etsy or call the studio 410-354-0971
We encourage our customers to be involved in the creation of their stained glass. Clients work with our design team and project managers to get just the right look for your finished piece. We can work from sketches, photos, notes….to create just what you envision for your project.
.• Visit our website to see complete details about our process and services. www.terrazastainedglass.com
• Don’t forget to Pin your favorite items on Pinterest!
The steps below tell you how to order custom stained glass artwork.
I gladly accept custom orders. Many of the pictures on this website are of custom orders that started with a customer with an idea.
If you have an idea you want to see in stained glass, please contact me by email with your request or stop by Visions Gallery if you are in the area.
With experience in stained glass design and creation, I am more than happy to work with you to create the artwork of your dreams in stained glass.
The process of creating your custom stained glass design is a matter or a few simple steps to get started.
What You Need Before Placing a Custom Order
Before contacting me, you will need to have a general idea in mind.
Please be prepared to tell me:
- dimensions of the finished piece,
- theme of the desired piece,
- where and how the piece will be used.
- preferred colors.
If you have a picture of a scene or setting that you wish to see in the completed stained glass artwork, please email it to me so I can “see” what you are desiring.
If you do not have a picture, please describe the scene as best you can. Take a little time, if you will, to look over the finished works displayed on my website. Consider how you might describe a finished work. Often a general theme can help get your idea across, such as a lighthouse or an old barn, a black cat or a fat cow.
It is very important to know where the piece will be used and how. Some pieces require tempered stained glass if the use will be in an exterior door or panel beside a front door.
At this point I can give you a very rough estimate of cost based on size and design.
Time to Get to Work
1. I will respond with a thumbnail sketch of your idea on paper. (Note, the sketch will not be actual size, but a smaller rendition.) The sketch will be done in pencil on paper, no colors.
2. Please comment on the sketch with ideas or tweaks. You will probably hear me say, “Am I going in the right direction?” or “Is this what you were thinking?”
3. I will tweak the original sketch from there. This process to get your idea confirmed usually takes only two or three revisions.
Selecting Colors and Glass
Once the line drawing has been decided upon we will talk about colors and glass types.
Deciding on glass type is extremely important because of the placement of the finished piece.
Will you use it to obscure a view ?
Or, will the art complement an existing room decor?
Will the finished art be used in an exterior door or exterior setting? I use tempered glass to add durability and strength when the artwork is used as an exterior door panel or sidelight.
If you have a color palette that sets the theme for the room, please provide it.
I will send images of glass samples and if necessary, small samples of suggested glass.
Before selecting the glass, I place pieces in a window to see if the colors will show as desired in the daylight.
Texture is important.
Also, it is quite important to determine if you wish the piece to be transparent or opaque. That decision will primarily depend on final placement and use.
With Decisions Made, Back to Work
I will color in the tweaked thumbnail sketch with the appropriate colors for your approval.
The small sketch in your selected colors will provide you will a more complete idea of how your finished custom stained glass artwork will appear.
Will all the preliminaries and decisions out of the way, it is time for final approval before the actual stained glass construction begins.
Pricing and Payments
At this point I can provide a firmer estimate of price of the finished product, plus or minus 10%.
The variation in final price will be based on time and materials involved in creating the finished art work. Each piece is different. No two pieces are alike and all are from your ideas translated into my art work.
I require a 25% deposit based on the estimated final price.
- Sprint car fuel system diagram
- Recover photos from samsung galaxy
- Borg warner t 10 identification
- Best running watch for teenager
- Wholesale gym equipment los angeles
Should you get a stained glass window at home? Cost and installation
Color and character: Adding a stained glass window to your home
The earliest history of stained glass windows dates back to when pieces of colored glass were used in St. Paul’s Monastery in Jarrow, England, in 686 AD. Between the 1100s and 1500s, during the Renaissance and Gothic period, historians saw stained glass windows and decor as one of the foremost painting techniques throughout Europe.Despite many associating stained glass with places of worship, this form of art is adaptable so you could install stained glass windows in both traditional and contemporary home designs. Stained glass culture has gone through many transformations throughout its history and now, 21st-century artists are embracing this culture by transforming stained glass into modern designs to add to your home.Of course, if you’re not ready to commit to installing stained glass windows into your home, there are alternatives. You could opt for stained glass window clings or hanging stained glass window panels instead. Either way, by adding stained glass windows (or stained glass alternatives) to your home, you’ll be adding character and color to the interior and exterior of your home.
Where to find a stained glass window for your home
If you would like to install stained glass windows instead of hanging stained glass window panels or using stained glass window clings, you can find new and antique stained glass windows in the following places:
- Antique shops and flea markets: At these locations, you’ll typically find an assortment of stained glass windows salvaged from older structures. History and craftsmanship are sometimes the best part of choosing antiques or reclaimed stained glass windows.
- Custom stained glass windows: Many artisans throughout the country specialize in stained glass windows and stained glass window hangings. If you opt for this, you can get a piece of art created according to your specifications.
- Online (Etsy, Wayfair, eBay, etc.): Shopping online offers a wealth of opportunities for picking the perfect stained glass window. You can opt for something handmade in online stores like Etsy, or select new pieces from places like Overstock and Wayfair. You can even shop for antiques in online shops like eBay.
- Big box stores: Places like Home Depot carry more than traditional windows. You can also find an assortment of stained glass windows, as well as stained glass window panels.
How much do stained glass windows cost?
You’ll find that prices for a stained glass window vary depending on where you’re shopping, as well as if it’s a custom-made or antique piece. It also depends on if you’re shopping for stained glass window panels, stained glass window hangings or stained glass window film. The cost of professional installation also depends on what kind of stained glass window you’re purchasing.For example, if you’re purchasing stained glass window panels, the prices can reach up to several thousand dollars, depending on the size and level of detail. If you’re looking for an antique stained glass window, those prices can range between $150 and $24,000. If you purchase a stained glass window with a wooden frame, expect the cost to range between $400 and $700.
Factors to consider when installing stained glass windows
Picking out stained glass windows involves more than looking at colors, designs, shapes and sizes. You also have to consider the method of installation. For example, if you choose a shape or pattern that doesn’t fit with your existing windows then it won’t fit in with the aesthetic or design scheme you’re creating.There are several different ways to install a stained glass window. For example, you can have a professional installer remove an existing window and replace it with your piece. Or, you can ask them to cut out a new area for the stained glass window installation. Making these decisions involves looking at the positioning of your current windows and deciding whether a replacement or addition is appropriate.If you’re not comfortable with your current windows coming out or making a new cutout in your home’s façade, you still have other options. For example, you could find a stained glass window installer who will put stained glass window panels over your existing windows. They’ll even match the color of your existing window frame to help it blend with your current interior and exterior.
Benefits of adding a stained glass window
Homeowners across the country are adding stained glass windows to their doors, bay windows and other areas of their home. Here are some benefits to adding a stained glass window to your home:
- Add color or interest to an existing set of windows
- Enhance your home’s architecture
- Introduce touches of color to both the interior and exterior of your home
Drawbacks of stained glass windows
While stained glass windows add an element of privacy and whimsy to your home’s decor, that doesn’t mean they’re a good choice for every room. There’s a fine line between decorating with them elegantly and using too many. Here are some drawbacks you should consider before purchasing a stained glass window:
- If you choose dark or bold colors, not much light passes through
- Can distort views of outdoor scenery
- You’re selecting pieces that can change the entire aesthetic of your home
- If you’re altering the shape of your window it will change your home’s design for the long-term
Stained glass window alternatives
If you love the look of stained glass, you don’t have to lock yourself into replacing your existing windows or figuring out a complicated installation. Instead, you can opt for stained glass window alternatives. They’re a gorgeous way to embrace your love for stained glass windows without having to make a firm commitment. Here are some other stained glass window options to consider:
- Stained glass window film (stained glass window clings): If you see stained glass window clings and stained glass window film, the manufacturers mean the same thing. They’re each faux window treatments that stick to your current windows and create a stained glass window look.
- Stained glass window hangings: Choosing this option means you can hang a piece of stained glass in a window. You can also opt to hang it on your wall as a piece of art.
- Resin alternative: Instead of using glass, you can also find decorative pieces that look like a stained glass window but use resin instead. The same techniques apply and you’ll find these pieces look similar to stained glass windows when you’re sorting through selections.
Maintaining a stained glass window
Cleaning your stained glass windows takes patience and a gentle touch. You’ll find this is especially true when it comes time to clean an antique stained glass window. Here are some tips to consider when it’s time to clean your stained glass windows:
- Use distilled water and a soft cloth for light cleaning
- If residue appears, use a cleaner that’s free of vinegar and ammonia
- Make sure the cleaning products are non-abrasive and pH-neutral
The bottom line on stained glass windows
There’s something special about incorporating the beauty of stained glass windows into your interior and exterior designs. Whether you choose a stained glass window featuring bold colors or clear glass, it’s a gorgeous way of adding interest and a touch of history to your home. Because some stained glass windows are delicate, it’s best to hire a professional installer.If you’re not comfortable committing to a stained glass window installation, there are many other alternatives. These include stained glass window clings and stained glass window hangings. Depending on what type of stained glass windows you choose, the costs will vary considerably.
Frequently asked questions
- How much do stained glass windows cost? Prices could be as low as $150 or as high as thousands of dollars depending on the type of stained glass window you’re choosing, as well as size and installation.
- Where are stained glass windows found? You can find stained glass windows at antique stores, flea markets, custom shops, artisan galleries, big box stores and online.
- How do you clean stained glass windows? Start by spot cleaning with distilled water. If the residue is stubborn, use non-abrasive cleaners that are pH-neutral and don’t contain ammonia or vinegar.
- Are stained glass window clings a good alternative? No matter if you choose stained glass window clings or stained glass window hangings, both are a beautiful alternative to a traditional stained glass window. Make sure you’re choosing high-quality materials that last for years.
- How long do stained glass windows last? A stained glass window should last between 75 and 150 years. If they’re made from high-quality materials using the correct technique, you shouldn’t have any issue with longevity.
Designing and fabrication typically are all done in our studio located on Long Beach Island, NJ. Custom work is one of our specialties, evidenced by our many happy repeat clients. We have a team of carpenters working with us for all your installation needs as well.
To order custom art and or stained glass, simply contact artist Mary Tantillo to discuss your design ideas. Things to consider are:
*Dimensions (length X width) or 3D sculptural
*Shape (square, rectangular, oval, round, triangular, asymmetrical)
*Colors you would like in the panel, if any and theme or style
*How much backlighting the panel will get (well lit window, interior panel with minimal natural light, or unnatural light)
*Type of frame (metal or wood)
Size, complexity of design, type of glass, and type of frame influence the cost of custom designs. We will work with you to accommodate your budget.
The time from design approval to completion of the project is typically 2 to 8 weeks depending on the size and scope of the art. Projects with multiple panels, requiring installation will most likely take longer. Rush items require an extra fee.
Once initial deposit is paid and the design is approved, we will begin to cut the glass. We offer our clients a chance to see the panel before it is completely assembled and give it a "cut approval". If you would like to make minor changes to the colors etc. at this time, we will accommodate you. Major changes require an extra fee.
A 50% deposit is due, payable to SwellColors Stained Glass, before any significant design work is done. The remaining balance is due upon completion of the project.
STAINED GLASS SHIPPING INFORMATION
Shipping and handling of stained glass depends on the size and weight of the project and where it is going. We will give you an estimate of shipping/delivery costs when you order.
Hangings window stained custom glass
Stained Glass Windows Shipped Nationwide
Stained Glass is as easy as 1, 2, 3
Get a FREE Quote
Use any form on the site to get a quote or Chat with an expert to solve any questions you may have
Delivery to your doorstep
We ship our products Nationwide and we also have one of the fastest lead times available!
Navigate our Stained Glass Windows Catalog
Browse Stained Glass Windows for Homes
Have a Picture of the window you like?
Our stained glass panels have the power to inspire emotions of joy as well as reverence. From commercial establishments to religious ones, we cater to your demands with equal zeal. Check out our handcrafted stained glass options for a theme of your choice.
Custom, Made-to-order Stained Glass Windows
Handcrafted & Custom made Stained Glass
- Stained Glass Windows at a great price.
- Every panel we've delivered for the last 23 years has been handmade right in our studio.
- High-Quality Stained glass windows combining art with technology.
- No request for us is too big or too small.
Committed to designing and creating authentic, high-quality Stained Glass Windows, doors, and gifts at a great price, with one of the fastest lead times available.
What our Clients Say about Us
Rae is wonderful to work with! We just received our third order from them and it is absolutely beautiful and perfect! We highly recommend them without hesitation!
Yvette Dexter RecommendsStainedGlassWindows.com
Rae is wonderful to work with! We just received our third order from them and it is absolutely beautiful and perfect! We highly recommend them without hesitation!
Katherine Moini Moore RecommendsStainedGlassWindows.com
We can model your leaded stained glass to match the current decor in your home or design you an original pattern from scratch. We work closely with each of our clients through each step in the custom creation of their own special masterpiece.
Our authentic stained glass windows will last for centuries to come. When you purchase one of our custom creations, you not only beautify your home, you invest in an heirloom your family will cherish for years to come.
We offer free shipping to the continental U.S. on all stock-sized items purchased on our website (Does not apply to custom-sized panels).
Love at first sight
You will fall in love with our custom hand-crafted, leaded stained glass windows, doors & domes. They make the perfect addition to any decor, adding elegance, tranquility, and beauty to your home.
Follow us on Social Media!
I began to push my husband with horror, but I could not wake him up, he just bellowed back. And by that time Nikolai had inserted his finger into my slit, pushing his panties aside. I pulled away from him straightening panties in place.
You will also like:
- Coleman power steel pool manual
- Main tower lake view contemporary
- Oculus rift s macbook pro
- 26 x 17 poster frame
- Connect galaxy s9 to pc
- Town of southampton assessment roll
- Angular form control set value
I squeezed him between his legs while standing, sat on his back, wrapped around his waist and chest. The guy was certainly quite good. And, most importantly, not bruised, without bruises and other dubious injuries, because there are girls who drive their cars neatly, do not drive, do not get into accidents. Apparently there are girls who carefully use their boyfriends for facesitting.
Here Anya is just one of those.