The original weapons map image is credited to GamerLady. I edited hers to fill in the gaps and share what I have found. So far, I’ve found a whopping 55 items and weapons that weren’t shown before and erased GamerLady’s one erroneous marking on the map. San Andreas appears to be a more dangerous place than previously surmised. My additions are mostly written in the color orange, a few in white.
To the map, I’ve added a:
1. nightstick in southern Doherty, San Fierro on walkway above street;
2. sniper rifle in Downtown, San Fierro (sniple rifer xD) on rooftop;
3. baseball bat at stadium in Blackfield, Las Venturas;
4. bribe between the on- and off-ramps for the freeway between the airport and arena in Foster Valley, San Fierro;
5. knife next to telephone pole in Bone County trailer park north of Ammunation, booyah!;
6. shield in Red County, San Andreas behind building next to AK-47;
7. bribe in Blueberry Acres, left side of town on dirt track;
8. bribe in Bone County on side road between Restricted Area and Las Veturas highway and traintracks;
9. flowers in Calton Heights, San Fierro on left side of first flight of stair on right side of uphill curvy road;
10. bribe in Rodeo, Los Santos;
11. bribe under Montgomery Intersection, east of Montgomery, San Andreas;
12. bribe under road in secret tunnel next to safehouse in Bone County;
13. sniper rifle on top of metal stairway on Stage 25 of Interglobal Television building in Vinewood, Los Santos;
14. Tec-9 on top of Sweet’s house in Ganton, Los Santos;
15. rocket launcher on top of building in downton Los Santos, Los Santos;
16. rocket launcher on level 8 of car park in The Emerald Isle, Las Venturas;
17. minigun on train bridge arch north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
18. sawn-off shotgun in film studio in Vinewood, Los Santos; and,
19. AK47 in film studio in Vinewood, Los Santos;
20. grenades on third story of car park in East Beach, Los Santos;
21. rifle on south side of top of boulder in Back O Beyond;
22. parachute on tall support of bridge north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
23. parachute on tall support of bridge in Tierra Robada, San Fierro;
24. camera on highway sidewalk north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
25. flowers in driveway on southern-most beach-cliff house in Palisades, San Fierro;
26. flowers on windy road south of San Fierro in Missionary Hill;
27. camera below the city hall square in a fenced pavement in Ocean Flats, San Fierro;
28. dildo at Millie Perkins’ house in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas;
29. golf club in front of the golfing club building in Avispa Country Club, San Fierro;
30. thermal vision goggles in Zero’s shop in Garcia, San Fierro;
31. thermal vision goggles in Madd Dogg’s Crib in a room near the studio, beside some speakers in Mulholland, Los Santos;
32. bribe in the Emerald Isle, Las Venturas, floating in air after a ramp in a an alley;
33. night vision goggles on top of the first watch tower on the right as you follow the path into the Restricted Area;
34. shotgun under house awning in Fort Carson, Las Venturas;
35. thermal vision goggles at Area 69, Bone County – Inside a control room;
36. flowers on the side of the highway heading into Los Santos at the Flint Intersection;
37. flowers behind a small shop with a hotdog truck outside off the highway between Los Santos and Whetstone;
38. nightstick in movie studio’s security kiosk in Vinewood, Los Santos;
39. shield in madd dogg’s crib in Mulholland, Los Santos;
40. molotov in East Los Santos, Los Santos – In an alleyway , north of Cluckin’ Bell;
41. molotov at Ocean Docks, Los Santos next to a yellow crane and a steam pipe building; and,
42. sniper on top of tallest roof of hospital in Jefferson, Los Santos;
43. bribe in East Los Santos by the ditch’s dead end;
44. bribe in alleyway in Verona Beach, Los Santos;
45. bribe in Mulholldand, Los Santos by house at the end of a dirt driveway west of Madd Dogg’s Crib;
46. bribe on top of a rock cliff on the side of a dirt side road in Red County, north of Los Santos;
47. bribe on short dirt road connecting two loops of road in the Panopticon;
48. bribe on small, southbound road heading away from the buildings in Foster valley, San Fierro;
49. bribe behind yellow construction fence north of the demolished plot by CJ’s garage in King’s, San Fierro;
50. bribe behind dockside building in Bayside Marina, across the parking lot from the helipad;
51. bribe north of the abandoned airstrip in Bone County;
52. bribe in short alleyway with two, small wooden gates at either end in Redsands West, Las Venturas;
53. bribe in front of unique stunt ramp on right side of Shody Used Auto store by Las Venturas Airport;
54. bribe in LVA Freight Depot between Broffles Waffles and Big Banana in Las Venturas; and,
55. bribe in Bone County, south of Cluckin’ Bell in the middle of a ring of three trees on the side of the road.
This is the only all-inclusive weapons/items map for GTA San Andreas on the web or anywhere. To acheive this, I scoured the individual weapons maps available at gta.wikia.com and added them to my main map. Throughout all of those maps, there were ten erroneous markings for various weapons/items that I filtered out, thus leaving a purely correct map to share with the gaming community.
It’s cool to know that there is so much more in this game than I was previously led to believe and suspect. Knowing what’s available in the game opens up more gameplay possibilities. Fifty-five is not a small number of additions to GamerLady’s map which is a decade old. New knowledge = new data = new fun. Let me know if you find something and I’ll check it out and add it.
GTA San Andreas (english version)
WeaponsAnhHai| translated by: Kajlin & Alix| 12.11.2006
The Map of Weapons
Here you can find weapons, safety jackets, police bribes, cameras, thermo visions and parachutes.
Update: October 26: +10 police stars, 6 vests and 2 objects
Update: October 22: one jacket was added (thanks Miroslav Šťástek)
Update: October 12: another 25 objects added (thanks Davpe)
Update: October 8: 7 objects were drawn in
(click to zoom)
A) Weapons for close fighting
The beginning weapon, but otherwise useless.
Little bit better than your fist. This weapon can be found under the bridge close to your home.
3. Basseball bat
Good for hitting heads, but isn’t very effective.
These clubs are owned by the police of San Andreas. If you want to get this weapon, kill a policeman.
5. Pool Cue
It might be found in a bar with a billiard table. It has the same properties as a basketball bat and other dull weapons.
It isn’t for helping you walk, but for thrashing the walkers.
Except of funeral activities, can also be used for threshing the people. One can be found in the garden of Ryder’s house.
A weak thrusting weapon, practically only a cosmetic complement for a killer.
9. Golf club
Threshing of heads and other acts connected with killing.
Katana is samurai’s sword of high quality. You can kill with it more people suddenly and happily cut off their heads.
Daddy of all weapons for short distance. It’s an invaluable helper during attacks from a ton of rivals at once. Unfortunately, it is quite heavy, so you can’t run with it.
1. Colt 9mm
A very widespread gun, and the sources of its bullets are almost unlimited. If you get a level HITMAN, then you’ll get the second one and the capacity will be increased at 34 bullets.
2. Silenced 9mm
Is best for a stealth missions, relatively exact and strong.
3. Desert Eagle
The strongest gun, its bullets are difficult to find and it is rarity to meet with them.
C) Sub-machine guns for motorbike
A popular gun in Ballas Gang. A great automatic with the capacity of 50 bullets. If you get the level HITMAN, then you’ll get the second one and the capacity will be increased at 100 bullets.
The similar to the Micro Uzi, but it’s a favorite of gangs from Goove Street.
A strong automatic on motorbike, but unfortunately 30 bullets is quite few, but the effect is adequate.
1. Sawnoff Shotgun
One shot can kill anybody, but the loading time is quite long. If you get a level HITMAN, you’ll get the second one into your hand and the capacity will be increased at 4.
A common shotgun available in all police cars. Just get into and you’ll get a gun and 5 shots. But because of a long loading time, it isn’t so good.
3. Spas 12
It can shoot 7 shots without loading. This is a lethal weapon, therefore get it as fast as possible.
E) Attack rifles
A strong gun, there is no need to use it because there are much better ones.
Stronger and better than the AK-47, with capacity of 50 bullets hasn’t got a rival. It comes in use for street fights or against strong rivals.
1. Rifle (Winchester 70)
An exact and strong gun, good for a long distance. You can get this one in the mission, where you have to steal a harvester.
2. Snipe rifle
One shoot = one kill.
G) Projectile weapons
It’s good for cars and groups of people. But be careful! It can kill also you.
2. Tear Gas
It is best against the living aims, no effect on cars.
3. Molotov Cocktail
Fire tubes are great weapon against the cars and the people.
4. Explosive substances
Ideal for ataching to anything and launching from safe distance.
H) Mass destruction weapon
1. Flame Thrower
Strong but only for shorter distances. I used this weapon only one time in the mission where Truth and I had to set fire to the grass, but otherwise no purpose.
2. Vulcan Mini Gun
A great, cool gun. Strong, fast, deadly. This weapon can be found by a railway bridge near San Fierro.
3. Rocket Launcher - Bazooka
A common rocket gun, good for choppers.
An upgraded rocket gun with the possibility of a homing missile.
1. Spray Can
It is good only for repainting a tag on the wall, but for no other purpose. But also this thing can be toxic, if you keep spraying it at your rival.
Expect taking screen shots during the game to be used in the mission in San Fierro, where you have to take pictures of certain objects.
3. Night Vision and Thermal Goggles
As the title says, it is used especially for night missions.
4. Fire Extinguisher
You can use it for killing people, but it’s better for fire extinguishing.
If you enjoy jumping from planes or high skyscrapers, you’d better take this back-pack, otherwise you’ll be kissing the hard ground.
It’s a means of transport, although it’s slow, you can shoot from it.
7. Mobile phone :
A useful thing already known from Vice City. Due to it, you can phone your friends and family. But every now and then, you could be contacted by somebody who wants your services.
J) Other useful stuff
1. Dildo 1 and Dildo 2
It is used for picking up girlfriends.
2. Vibrator 1 and Vibrator 2
It is used for picking up girlfriends.
It is used like a gift for girls, but remember, when you want to give it to somebody, you must press TAB.
Previous GTA games included Hidden Packages which were just that, hidden packages which you needed to find and collect, in order to unlock special weapons at certain hideouts, as well as money. GTA San Andreas is huge compared to previous games, and as a result you have a lot more collectables to find. There's 250 collectable items altogether, and 100 of these are Tags which can be found in the streets of Los Santos, San Andreas. Unlike collectables, these must be sprayed over with a spray can however. This map will help to point out the locations to make them a bit easier to find, and alongside this map, a guide should make them impossible to miss.
|Tag Locations Map|
| Due to the size of this map it cannot be displayed on the same page as the site template, so you will have to click on the thumbnail below which will open the full map in a new window. You can then use the scroll bars to make your way across it. Clicking on a number on the image will pop up with a screenshot of the location in order to help you find the exact location. Please excuse the wait while the file loads, due to the quality of the image the size is in the region of 400kb which may take a minute or so on 56k. If you're still on 56k you should be shot though :). Use the small radar shown on each screenshot, as well as their marked location on the map to help you pinpoint the position of the Tags I'd advise working through them in order so you don't get lost.|
San map weapons andreas gta
Unable to cope with the approaching rage, Lena kicked him in the jaw so that it hurt herself. Lena didn't know it was useless. Yura's heart, overloaded with all sorts of rubbish, could not stand it after such a shock. Leaving the room, Lena locked the door. Hopefully, when he comes to his senses, he won't break down the door.GTA San Andreas - All Weapon Locations
Yes, it's nice. Yes, another checkmark on the list. And what. Stuck in, took out and went. After all, it is far from a secret that we are all about the same in the dark and to the.
- Homes for rent near 42025
- Roku model 3900x ip address
- Colorado springs election results 2017
- 2008 kawasaki ultra 250x value
- Camper van bunk bed ideas
- Dog kennel ideas for home
- Inch & co real estate
- 2013 polaris ranger 500 value
- Dog man book 1 summary
- Sherwin williams backdrop exterior paint
- Easy mandolin songs for beginners
Did you not like it ?, - barely catching her breath, the seductress was surprised, with an innocent expression on her face, flapping her long. Eyelashes, but dreaming of hearing the praise. The girl saw how much actually hit her chest, from her chin to a yellow neckerchief with lurex.